• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I'd do anything for you.... (Me and Paws)

Tor opened one of her dark blue eyes that were often so cold and sat up, her dark black hair falling down and covering her chest. She blinked a few times pulling her shirt closed and butting it as the sun came in to her small room. She smelled her mothers cooking and smiled as she slid out of bed. Tor had become very tall in her age, she was pushing six three. She padded over to her door passing the window, her smooth pale skin shining in the day light.

"Hey mother." she said softly as she walked over and gave her a hug. She loved her mother so much it hurt sometimes.

"What is for breakfast?"

The warm sunlight flood through the small crack of the open window. The warm rays touched the boys faced gently before harshly shining in his eyes. Well at least that's how Jason described it, versus in reality, sunlight just shone on his face. Jason of course had never been a morning person. He groaned and rolled over onto his stomach. He rolled over again, only to plummet to the floor. "Stupid mornings." He rolled over onto his back. "Stupid sun." Again he groaned. "Stupid hard floor." He pushed himself up again. "Stupid mornings." He muttered again, slowly standing up. He yawned loudly stretching his arms out before slowly makig his way downstairs.

"Ugh." Was his only greeting as he stumbled into the kitchen, and into a chair, resting his head on the table.

Tor blinked a few times concern coming to her pretty face. "Jason are you well?" She gently placed a arm around his shoulders and looked down at him with concern.

"Mother has cooked..." She gently sat down next to him and eyed him. Something about him and his family sparked a protective nature in the young women. Something else was bothering her. Jason's plan to join the military. To fight the wolves and save the day.

"Oh just you know, my greatest downfall, mornings." Jason mumbled, his words muffled from the table. "Also maybe the fact that I start tomorrow. Thought that parts not so bad. It's mostly the morning thing. I hate them and they hate me." He yawned into the table, as their mother came over and set two plates of hot buttermilk pancakes for them.

"You should know by now that this is just Jason, Tor." She laughed brushing her son's mess of hair out from his face. "You still can't manage to brush your hair can you?"

"Nope."

"Yes mother." Tor said quietly. She looked down at her plate not eating anything. "Jason please don't go." She said looking up at him her blue eyes filled with worry.

"Please don't go to the military are I will go with you!" Her eyes now filled with vigor and a blue sparkle.

"I can't let you go alone to face those monsters!" She slammed her fist down on the table. It seemed to shock herself. Tor was always stoic in nature but this emotion was coming through her.

Jason looked up and took her hand. "Tor... you know I have to." He soothed gently his soft brown eyes meeting hers. "It's what I've always planned. I have to help, I can't just sit here and do nothing." His mother stifled a small cry as she leaned against the counter. "I can't let you do that, I can't risk you getting hurt." Their mother started to cry softly as Jason gave her hand a soft squeeze. Though both of them jumped with Tor's sudden outburst. They both sat in a stunned silence for a moment, before Jason broke it.

"Tor, I can't risk losing you, and I can't just sit by while innocent people die." Sadness filled his eyes, "You need to stay here with Mother." Jason added. This wasn't the first time they've had a conversation like this before. But Jason had made up his mind and nothing could change it.

"I can't lose you both! Jason..." Their mother whispered, tears coming down her face.

"And I can't lose you Jason!" Tor said her blue eyes starting to burn bright with intensity. "I'll protect you Jason like I always have." She looked to thier mother. She stood and moved over to her and held her. Tor was much bigger then her mother. Her arms wrapping around the older women like a blanket. "I will not let anything happen to him Mother I give you my word!"

She could feel something coming... Was it tears. Tor couldn't remember the last time she wept but sure enough warm tears slid down her face.

Jason was slightly stunned by the intensity that burned in her eyes, but it didn't matter for long. For he stood up and went over to the two and hugged them both as well. Jason was the same height as Tor, despite him being a year and a half older. "I love you both." He whispered soflty, hugging them tightly.

"But you know I have too." He finished even softer than before.

"Then you know what I have to do." Tor said softly looking at him over there mothers head.

"We both become cadets tomorrow." She said plainly before kissing her mother on the top of the head.

"Nothing will happen to him mother."

Jason felt a small sinking feeling as Tor gave her concluding statement to the conversation. He didn't want her to be in danger or risk getting hurt, but he knew there was no changing her mind.

"And nothing will happen to her." Jason said as well.

"Thank you. Both of you." Their mother whispered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tor eyed Jason before letting go of her mother. "It won't be that bad." She attempted to give a smile. "We shall receive off time during cadet traning." She did the most natural thing she could think of to confront her mother. She bent her head down and snuggled it into her mother face and neck.

"I love you so very much."

"I love you to." Their mother hugged her head closer to her, and for a moment it was peaceful and quiet. That was before a loud banging on the door interrupted it, forcing their mother to sigh and go answer, but not before kissing Tor on the forehead. Jason sighed watching her walk to the front door.

"Tor are you sure about this?" He asked gently sitting down at the table again. "I mean it's just..." He sighed letting his voice fade off.

" I would not be alive of not for father saving me... An you and mother love me as of I'm your own blood." She closed her eyes. "I am forever in all of your debt for such acts of kindness, protecting you is the least of what I can and will do!" Her eyes opened you could clearly see a spark in them.

Jason didn't break eye contact with her. "Tor I-" He was cut short with the loud slamming of the front door. A minute later mother returned shaking her head. "Everything alright? Who was that?" She just shook her head.

"Some guys where looking for someone that's all." She sighed, leaning against the counter again. "Oh can you two do me a favor and pick up a few things at the market later?"

"What do you need mother?" Tor turned and looked at her mother.

"I would pleased to." She gave a gently smile and stood walking over. Tor was showing more emotion today then she nornally did ever. It was one of the weirdest days in her life. She needed to calm down and even herself out. Maybe a trip to the market was what she needed.

"Just a few things that we're running low on." Mother smiled sweetly as Jason nodded and stood up. About 10 minutes later Jason and Tor where walking down the street, a small list in hand. Jason yawned again, running a hand through his hair.

"Even when I brush it out it's a complete tangled mess. " He mumbled.

Tor brushed her long black hair out of her eyes. "You will have to cut it once you enter the cadets Jason." Tor said not looking at him. "So will I for that matter." She looked at her hair in her hand.

"It cannot be helped." She looked at the wall as they walked.

"Why do you really want to fight Jason?" Tor asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back