• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Alright then!" She takes his hand and begins to pull him out of the house, she locks her arms in his once they are outside.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiles as she locks her arm with his. "So were changing when we get there?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Kanae slowly sat up. "That's sounds like a nice plan...I'm going to go shower." she said as she stood up. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and left to shower and get ready.
Diablo smiled and got off the bed to go make breakfast.

Mayyflower said:
Rin woke up out of breathe and looked around and did one more thing and lowered Toru's air pressure and passed out again.
Toru breathes the best she can "damn..Rin" she mumbles and takes a bit to fix it. "Sacrifice...alone...not enough...left behind" she mumbles as she sleeps, benches weren't as comftorable as people made them seem.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi went wide eyed for a bit and smiled giggling it off*
''ah, thank you''

''healing...kiss...?''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "yes!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed, picking his head up and rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, I guess I should ask you something relevant or you'll just leave me alone." He said. "What kind of being are you?" He asked.
''hm....Hybrid Daeva. you?''

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "yes!"
''a-ah...but then you'd stain your mouth with my blood tho..''

Aiden smiles as she locks her arm with his. "So were changing when we get there?" He asked.
"It would make sense to me. You do have a swimsuit, correct?" Eive questions as they walk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frowned a little at the mention of his how's "yours" he said softly as he slightly leaned against her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria noticed his mood change but decided to not question it "alright" she replied as she gently pulled him to her dorm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Kite smiled and gave a thumbs up and winked. "I'm a Dark Exceed! I just look human." He said. "Do you want to hang out some time? I'd like to get to know you better!" He said, in his same chipper tone.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"It would make sense to me. You do have a swimsuit, correct?" Eive questions as they walk.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nods. "Yeah, I do." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
She raised a brow at him and chuckled "I can kiss beside the wound it does the same thing with no mess" she laughed before giving him a small kiss on forehead.

Kyle wakes up in pain and flies to the park where Toru and Rin had fought. He holds his stomach and fixes the crater which heals himself as well. He passes out where the crater used to be.

@LunaCrosby

Kite smiled and gave a thumbs up and winked. "I'm a Dark Exceed! I just look human." He said. "Do you want to hang out some time? I'd like to get to know you better!" He said, in his same chipper tone.

Aiden nods. "Yeah, I do." He said.
"Alrighty" She smiles as she pulls him toward the beach.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Alrighty" She smiles as she pulls him toward the beach.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden looked out over the beach. "I've never been to the beach before..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him and chuckled "I can kiss beside the wound it does the same thing with no mess" she laughed before giving him a small kiss on forehead.
*The bleeding then stopped*

''o-oh...thanks''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded to her as they walked to her dorm the frown on his face sloghrly dissapering as they neared her dorm
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
When they entered the dorm everything looked simple enough apart from some toys in the corner for the hatchlings. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable" she said gesturing toward the couch as she went to the mirror, taking the ponytail out of her hair and ruffling it a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The bleeding then stopped*
''o-oh...thanks''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome~~" she chimed as she smiled up at him. "When are we leaving?"

Mayyflower said:
Kyle wakes up in pain and flies to the park where Toru and Rin had fought. He holds his stomach and fixes the crater which heals himself as well. He passes out where the crater used to be.
@TheRebelliousDragon (#Random)

Yo babiezz, check this out.

Cocosmama+rolled+image+you+went+from+being+heterosexual+to+homeless+_d7fd223b9ed43e3f86af20cdbd3604cc.gif
))

Daniel smiled at how at homy it dealt as he walked over sitting down at the couch softly and looking euloira as she ruffled her hair

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at how at homy it dealt as he walked over sitting down at the couch softly and looking euloira as she ruffled her hair
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then made her way to the couch and flopped down beside him "what do you want to watch?" She asked smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back