• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo smiled and nodded. "Don't mention it. Do you want to do anything else? We still have the whole day." He said.

Dex was still confused about what was happening. "Umm... Are you ok? Do I need to call you a doctor?" He asked.

Aiden scratches his chin. "Me neither, but now that we have our strength back... You want to do something? Because I want to go somewhere." He said.
(Woowww I just found this xD )

Eive brushes her hair out of her face, "Sure... But what do you wanna do?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*gets up slowly, walking towards Jay smirking* Oh do you now Jay?
Snow:*the shark makes eye contact and swims off as Snow sends it off, wrapping her arms around Roman and she smiles* Aww were you scared?
"Correction: Terrified. I never liked sharks they're giant scary sea beast who eat people. I don't see why I wouldn't be scared." Roman said smiling, though his eyes stayed hlued to where he last seen the shark

Jennete said:
Rain:*runs her fingers through his hair and leans up, whispering on his temple* Wrong answer. *sharp pain suddenly shoots through his mind until she pulls her hand away, smirking*
Jay flinches at the pain, not knowing she could still do that, but he stands his ground. "Why Rain." He says sarcastically. "Now I always have to keep my eye on you." He says with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm..i dont think i have...''

[/QUOTE]
Kite sighed. "Oh well... I guess my next question is..." He said, blushing at the thought of asking her out, but then reconsidered, considering the thought he would be like every other guy in the café and would just look stupid saying it. "Uh...." He said as his face turned red, at a loss for words.

Daniel reaver]River smiled more as he walked over siting down next to her and smiling "having fun" he asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
(My Notifications must have derped being I missed everything)

Nexia nods slowly, entangling her fingers into his as she grabs his hand. "Yeah... thank you..." she answers quietly

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Woowww I just found this xD )
Eive brushes her hair out of her face, "Sure... But what do you wanna do?"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, as long as it's with you." He said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru manages to stop herself from passing the crater "nice try!" She yelled. And invaded Rin in an explosive ball. It soon exploding and launching her in the air, as she's in the air toru launches up and punches her stomach, sending her back into the ground with a crash.
Rin quickly gets her sword so it catches her fall..." Nice but you have to do better than that!" Rin shouts and swings it up and hooks Toru and brings her towards me have my award crushing her and throws her to the ground. Rin sends hell balls out of no where and it explodes when it hits Toru causing the crater to deepen.

Nanne said:
Kanae woke up and looked at Diablo. "Morning..."" she responded a little sleepy. She tried to move to a different position to get comfortable but she winced a little in pain. "Ow..." she said still tired.
Diablo's eyes glowed as he started kissing you. Exceeds have the ability to heal, give warmth, and give strength through lip contact.

Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, as long as it's with you." He said with a smile.
Eive blushes as she thinks. "How about we go to the beach or something" she suggests, messing with her hair.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah! Your head!" Amara noticed his forehead she pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and used it to wipe the blood off his head, "poor natsuru" she said quietly, pouting a bit.
''oh im bleeding...?''

*Blood continued to come out of his forehead*

"Your welcome" he said softly to her before kissing her head a little then looking back ahead of him to where they where going a happy smile on his face

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive blushes as she thinks. "How about we go to the beach or something" she suggests, messing with her hair.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nodded a smile on his face. "Sure! That sounds like fun!" He said.

Kite sighed. "Oh well... I guess my next question is..." He said, blushing at the thought of asking her out, but then reconsidered, considering the thought he would be like every other guy in the café and would just look stupid saying it. "Uh...." He said as his face turned red, at a loss for words.
''hm...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...?''

[/QUOTE]
Kite's face fell on the table. "I-I'm sorry... I couldn't handle how cute you looked in that maid outfit..." He said, ashamed of his perverted mind.

Diablo's eyes glowed as he started kissing you. Exceeds have the ability to heal, give warmth, and give strength through lip contact.
Kanae clearly shocked pulled away from him. "It's okay..." she said quietly blushing. She winced a little.

Mayyflower said:
"Nice but you have to do better than that!" Rin quickly gets her sword so it catches her fall and swings it up and hooks Toru and brings her towards me have my award crushing her and throws her to the ground. Rin sends hell balls out of no where and it explodes when it hits Toru causing the crater to deepen.
The hell balls did indeed make the crater bigger but she absorbed them before they caused harm to her. She chanted something quietly and gravity crushed Rin flat to the ground, making her unable to move. Toru walk up to Rin, she then slammed her foot on her back multiple times, each harder then the last.

Allen sighed and jumped out of a tree "Ok that's enough, you'll kill each other at this rate. Shouldn't you guys work together or do you not know? Oh well" he said and Toru and Rin suddenly fainted, teleporting Rin back home and Toru to lay on a bench.. since her brothers kicked her out.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh im bleeding...?''
*Blood continued to come out of his forehead*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" she frowned as she continued to wipe the blood off his head "I'll have to kiss it better " she giggled

Nanne said:
Kanae clearly shocked pulled away from him. "It's okay..." she said quietly blushing. She winced a little.
Diablo nodded as his eyes returned to normal. "Should I make breakfast?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Your welcome" he said softly to her before kissing her head a little then looking back ahead of him to where they where going a happy smile on his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
After a while they arrived back on the school grounds "so, my home or yours?" She asked smiling

LunaCrosby said:
The hell balls did indeed make the crater bigger but she absorbed them before they caused harm to her. She chanted something quietly and gravity crushed Rin flat to the ground, making her unable to move. Toru walk up to Rin, she then slammed her foot on her back multiple times, each harder then the last.
Allen sighed and jumped out of a tree "Ok that's enough, you'll kill each other at this rate. Shouldn't you guys work together or do you not know? Oh well" he said and Toru and Rin suddenly fainted, teleporting Rin back home and Toru to lay on a bench.. since her brothers kicked her out.
Rin woke up out of breathe and looked around and did one more thing and lowered Toru's air pressure. "I'm not done with you... Until next time." She scowls.

Kite's face fell on the table. "I-I'm sorry... I couldn't handle how cute you looked in that maid outfit..." He said, ashamed of his perverted mind.
*Himeragi went wide eyed for a bit and smiled giggling it off*

''ah, thank you''

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah" she frowned as she continued to wipe the blood off his head "I'll have to kiss it better " she giggled
''healing...kiss...?''

Aiden nodded a smile on his face. "Sure! That sounds like fun!" He said.
"Alright then!" She takes his hand and begins to pull him out of the house, she locks her arms in his once they are outside.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi went wide eyed for a bit and smiled giggling it off*
''ah, thank you''

''healing...kiss...?''

[/QUOTE]
Kite laughed, picking his head up and rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, I guess I should ask you something relevant or you'll just leave me alone." He said. "What kind of being are you?" He asked.

Diablo nodded as his eyes returned to normal. "Should I make breakfast?" He asked.
Kanae slowly sat up. "That's sounds like a nice plan...I'm going to go shower." she said as she stood up. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and left to shower and get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back