• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Nothing's wrong sweet heart" he said softly to her with a happy smile on his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blushed a little at the name sweetheart before hugging onto his arm a bit "Ah Okay"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and gets down, rubbing her cheek on its fin* This one is a sweet heart, would you like to pet it?
-------

Rain:*looks at Jay and frowns rolling her eyes* Fuck off happy. Do not get use to it.
Jay shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know Rain, you seem to growing fond of being happy, and being nice. Actually, I think you teared up a bit when your sister complimented you." He says teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, il come back with your coffee and you can ask me anything you want''
*She then leaves to get his coffee in the back of the cafe*

[/QUOTE]
Kite looked at his necklace, watching it sway back and forth. "Where are you dad...?" He asked himself out loud.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and gets down, rubbing her cheek on its fin* This one is a sweet heart, would you like to pet it?
-------

Rain:*looks at Jay and frowns rolling her eyes* Fuck off happy. Do not get use to it.
"Absolutely... Not." Roman said staring at the shark. "I don't think I can do that..." He said, making eye contact with the shark.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo kissed her again, deepening the kiss, pushing her in the bed. (Should we time skip at this point?)
Kanae kissed him back she ran her fingers through his hair. (I don't know...I guess so?)

Nonalaka said:
Amara's head turns towards the sound of branches, she chuckled in response "Natasuru~~" she got up and made her way over placing her hands on her hips "that's quite an entrance you made there" she giggled.
''yeah..a bird got in my face..''

*Natsuru said as he was laying on his back on the ground as a branch falls and hits his head*

''Ow!''

Nanne said:
Kanae kissed him back she ran her fingers through his hair. (I don't know...I guess so?)
(Well their going to DO IT soooo time skip!)

Diablo woke up next to Kanae the next morning. He got up and stretched and yawned. "Ngh... Morning Kanae..." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know Rain, you seem to growing fond of being happy, and being nice. Actually, I think you teared up a bit when your sister complimented you." He says teasingly.
Rain:*gets up slowly, walking towards Jay smirking* Oh do you now Jay?

Roman said:
"Absolutely... Not." Roman said staring at the shark. "I don't think I can do that..." He said, making eye contact with the shark.
Snow:*the shark makes eye contact and swims off as Snow sends it off, wrapping her arms around Roman and she smiles* Aww were you scared?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded "promise" she asked playfully as she still leaned against his back
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex finished making the pancakes, serving them on the table. "Breakfast is served!" He said smiling.

Kite looked at his necklace, watching it sway back and forth. "Where are you dad...?" He asked himself out loud.
*Himeragi comes back with coffee and places it infront of Kite and sits on the other side of the table*

''so you wanted to ask me something?''

what Himeragi's outfit looks like plus hair (except its blonde and she has a red right eye and left blue eye. and she isnt an elf)

Jennete said:
Rain:*gets up slowly, walking towards Jay smirking* Oh do you now Jay?
Snow:*the shark makes eye contact and swims off as Snow sends it off, wrapping her arms around Roman and she smiles* Aww were you scared?
Jay smiles confidently as she approaches him. "Yup, your eyes were all watery and I think I may have even heard a little bit of sniffling... Yup, I definitely heard some sniffling." He continues to tease.

Mayyflower said:
Rin takes her sword that's bigger than her and twirls it around causing a massive wind and throws it a Toru causing her to hit the crater wall really hard. View attachment 127622
Toru manages to stop herself from passing the crater "nice try!" She yelled. And invaded Rin in an explosive ball. It soon exploding and launching her in the air, as she's in the air toru launches up and punches her stomach, sending her back into the ground with a crash.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..a bird got in my face..''
*Natsuru said as he was laying on his back on the ground as a branch falls and hits his head*

''Ow!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara pouted at him "ayyy poor you~" she replied as she offered a hand to him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin takes her sword that's bigger than her and twirls it around causing a massive wind and throws it a Toru causing her to hit the crater wall really hard. View attachment 127622
Toru manages to stop herself from passing the crater "nice try!" She yelled. And invaded Rin in an explosive ball. It soon exploding and launching her in the air, as she's in the air toru launches up and punches her stomach, sending her back into the ground with a crash.

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouted at him "ayyy poor you~" she replied as she offered a hand to him.
*Natsuru took Amara's hand and soon his forehead was bleeding*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as he started to walk back twoards the school "did you have fun?" He asked her softly
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "yeah, lots!" She said with a smiled on her face "thank you for taking me!"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi comes back with coffee and places it infront of Kite and sits on the other side of the table*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''so you wanted to ask me something?''[/COLOR] what Himeragi's outfit looks like plus hair (except its blonde and she has a red right eye and left blue eye. and she isnt an elf) [URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/showthread.php?20805-Vs-Eve/page2 said:
RenaMaid1.png
[/URL]
Kite snapped back to reality, putting his necklace back down, blushing from embarrassment. "U-Uh... Oh, right..." He said, a bit flustered. He had soooo many questions but wasn't sure if she would answer them all. "I've been searching for my father for sometime... I still haven't found him yet..." He said. "Which brings me to my question. Did you see a guy with a big top hat ever come in here?" He asked.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles confidently as she approaches him. "Yup, your eyes were all watery and I think I may have even heard a little bit of sniffling... Yup, I definitely heard some sniffling." He continues to tease.
Rain:*runs her fingers through his hair and leans up, whispering on his temple* Wrong answer. *sharp pain suddenly shoots through his mind until she pulls her hand away, smirking*

Kite snapped back to reality, putting his necklace back down, blushing from embarrassment. "U-Uh... Oh, right..." He said, a bit flustered. He had soooo many questions but wasn't sure if she would answer them all. "I've been searching for my father for sometime... I still haven't found him yet..." He said. "Which brings me to my question. Did you see a guy with a big top hat ever come in here?" He asked.
''hmm..i dont think i have...''

(Well their going to DO IT soooo time skip!)
Diablo woke up next to Kanae the next morning. He got up and stretched and yawned. "Ngh... Morning Kanae..." He said.
Kanae woke up and looked at Diablo. "Morning..."" she responded a little sleepy. She tried to move to a different position to get comfortable but she winced a little in pain. "Ow..." she said still tired.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru took Amara's hand and soon his forehead was bleeding*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah! Your head!" Amara noticed his forehead she pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and used it to wipe the blood off his head, "poor natsuru" she said quietly, pouting a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back