• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina looked at him and blushed a little while giggling softly before pushing into him more in a loving manor and nuzzling his neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls and looks at Roman at the storm cloud above him stops raining hail and strikes him with a zap of lightening* Her eyes are the same color of her clear pond which I admire now let me the fuck go you masked idiot.
---------

Snow:*runs out to the water happily* hehe Roman! I see a fish!
Roman smiled and poked Rain's forehead, "I only do this to people I like, doesn't have to be a love-love relationship, just my way of showing respect. Clones you can let her go now..." the clones let go of Rain and disappear in a cloud of smoke. "You guys are free to join us for a swim if you want. Also, after this I was gonna take Snow back my dorm to watch a movie, if you want you guys can join us for that too." He said before running to the water, "Wait! Snow! Where's the fish?!"

@BlueHawk

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirks. "Was that suppose to scare me?" Rin folds her arms.
"Oh no no no, your surely mistaken" she shook her head. "Anyone who passes that line, out of us two. Will faint" she said and laughed. "Scared yet?" She asked and tilted her head with a crazy smile.

(I feel like Toru went insane... mah baby ;- ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him and blushed a little while giggling softly before pushing into him more in a loving manor and nuzzling his neck
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex opened his eyes slowly. "H-Huh? What? Oh... Morning Hina..." He said, greeting Hina with a smile.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hmm... I want to test his skills in battle... But... Mehhhhhh I was gonna have Kite talk with Himeragi or something...)
(Like I said, up to you. But if you wanna keep Kite alive he shouldnt get in the middle and just watch *shakes head frantically*)

Roman said:
Roman smiled and poked Rain's forehead, "I only do this to people I like, doesn't have to be a love-love relationship, just my way of showing respect. Clones you can let her go now..." the clones let go of Rain and disappear in a cloud of smoke. "You guys are free to join us for a swim if you want. Also, after this I was gonna take Snow back my dorm to watch a movie, if you want you guys can join us for that too." He said before running to the water, "Wait! Snow! Where's the fish?!"
@BlueHawk
Jay looks at Rain and shrugs. "Sound good?" He ask her, not entirely sure how she'll react. "If not, we could always go somewhere else or whatever." He suggest, taking a few steps toward the water. @Jennete

Hina smiled back before sliding up and kissing him a little "morning" she mumbled tirwdly before pecking his lips again

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
@BlueHawk
Snow:*points to the large shape swiming in circles around them since she went far into the ocean a little* Look! It's a shark! Isn't it lovely??

----------

Rain:*sighs and lays down on the towel in the sun* Jay.. this emotional crap in exhausting me.

@BlueHawk

LunaCrosby said:
(Like I said, up to you. But if you wanna keep Kite alive he shouldnt get in the middle and just watch *shakes head frantically*)
(He's a lot stronger than you think... xD he's just never revealed his power yet xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled back before sliding up and kissing him a little "morning" she mumbled tirwdly before pecking his lips again
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her back before pulling away. "I guess I should make breakfast huh?" He said, rolling out of bed.

Diablo nodded, opening the fridge and tossing her a bottle. "Are you nervous?" He asked.
Kanae caught the water bottle and drank some before answering. "A little...I mean it's my first time." she said as she drank some more water. "But I'm not that nervous because I'm with you."

Jennete said:
Snow:*points to the large shape swiming in circles around them since she went far into the ocean a little* Look! It's a shark! Isn't it lovely??
----------

Rain:*sighs and lays down on the towel in the sun* Jay.. this emotional crap in exhausting me.

@BlueHawk
Jay smiles as he takes a couple steps back toward Rain, opting to stand. "Now imagine having to do that for your whole life, pretending to like people you didn't." He says with a small laugh.

(He's a lot stronger than you think... xD he's just never revealed his power yet xD )
(( this fight isn't between Kite, Rin, and Toru, cause Toru and Rin put together could destroy the world but Kyle will do his job as a earth God and protect what's his @LunaCrosby ))

Jennete said:
----------

@BlueHawk
Roman pulled Snow away from the water, "Us humans don't interact with sharks, I can protect myself from on, but I don't take chances..."

Nanne said:
Kanae caught the water bottle and drank some before answering. "A little...I mean it's my first time." she said as she drank some more water. "But I'm not that nervous because I'm with you."
Diablo chuckled. "You'll learn quickly." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "whatever you want" he said softly to her happy with the day as he sat there with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, I guess we could just go home and watch a movie or something?" She asked as she stood up.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh no no no, your surely mistaken" she shook her head. "Anyone who passes that line, out of us two. Will faint" she said and laughed. "Scared yet?" She asked and tilted her head with a crazy smile.
(I feel like Toru went insane... mah baby ;- ;)
"Not even a little" Rin says amused. The rain coming down harder.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cool, il pick up soon. where are you anyway?''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay!~~ I'm just in the park~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back