• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina giggled "I know" she said softly to him before nuzzling his chest and closin her eyes but not falling asleep

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily at Roman*
-------

Rain:*confused* But I am not hot in this, I am actually quite cool idiot *rolls her eyes leaning on her hip on one side*

-------

Snow:*looks at Rain and says quickly* He means good looking and appealing.. which I suppose you are. Your body is mine so it only makes sense that I could appreciate it..

-------

Rain:*looks at Snow and looks at Jay trying to think of something nice to say and sighs, finding it hard*

@BlueHawk
Roman shakes his head in disappointment. "Rain, until you come up with something, my clones here will hold you still, don't try anything either, I have more of them around, for now we wait and swim and other fun things!"

@BlueHawk

Nanne said:
Kanae walked into his dorm, "Wow...it's nice and clean in here." She looked around.
Diablo rubbed the back of his head. "I don't use my dorm a lot... I sometimes camp in the woods, I like being close to nature." He said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily at Roman*
-------

Rain:*confused* But I am not hot in this, I am actually quite cool idiot *rolls her eyes leaning on her hip on one side*

-------

Snow:*looks at Rain and says quickly* He means good looking and appealing.. which I suppose you are. Your body is mine so it only makes sense that I could appreciate it..

-------

Rain:*looks at Snow and looks at Jay trying to think of something nice to say and sighs, finding it hard*

@BlueHawk
Jay leans in and whispers into Rain's ear. "Her pond, compliment her pond." He suggest as he pulls his head away and looks between the three.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "I know" she said softly to him before nuzzling his chest and closin her eyes but not falling asleep
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex shut his eyes as well, a smile on his face. (Time skip?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was very very confused "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself before closing his eyes again
Farah was in the bathroom for an hour before she came out again. She sat down on the side of the bed and put her head between her knees, breathing slowly."God I feel sick..."

(Gonna get some sleep because I like it very much.
xD Goodnight!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay. wanna go walk around Moonlit Lake sometime?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oooo that sounds lovely! I'd like that!" She replied happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was in the bathroom for an hour before she came out again. She sat down on the side of the bed and put her head between her knees, breathing slowly."God I feel sick..."
(Gonna get some sleep because I like it very much.
xD Goodnight!)
(Night sleep well)

Cam sat up and patted her back "Hey you okay? Did I do something to make you feel like this?" He asked her

BlueHawk said:
Jay leans in and whispers into Rain's ear. "Her pond, compliment her pond." He suggest as he pulls his head away and longs between the three.
Rain: your pond is clear *she says growling at the clones to let her go* I did it let me go.

@Roman

---------

Snow:*smiles at Rain just slightly and turns the smile completely on for Roman* I want to go swimming again!

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh hunny, I've been waiting ever since you ruined my relationship with my true love. You never should have told me" She said and an aurora surrounded her. Causing the ground to shake violently and buildings to collapse.
Rin smirked. "Now come on.. I'm not the one who ruined it, he was by not knowing what 'love' is, but hey we would have been here right now if it didn't happen" she says as her anger builds up causing it to lighting and thunder storm with massive winds.

Jennete said:
Rain: your pond is clear *she says growling at the clones to let her go* I did it let me go.
@Roman

---------

Snow:*smiles at Rain just slightly and turns the smile completely on for Roman* I want to go swimming again!
Jay winks and smiles at Rain. "See, not so bad right?" He says to her, trying to be enthusiastic about the situation. "Now the rest of the day will be peaceful."

Jennete said:
@Roman

---------

"Nope. I said each other meaning physically, ya know, looks, and whatnot." Roman said smirking. Roman turned to Snow, "I'll meet you in the water in a second."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo rubbed the back of his head. "I don't use my dorm a lot... I sometimes camp in the woods, I like being close to nature." He said.
"Oh well that's nice. I like being close to nature too." she said as she walked around. She found the bed and stared at it...it looked different from what she used to use in her old home. She sat down on it feeling the niceness and softness of it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up in the mourning a tired look on her face as she started to look around
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex was still asleep, drooling on his pillow. He was a lot clumsier than he looked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's fine" daniel said softly to her before kissing her head in a comforting way
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"So, what else do you want to do or do you want to go home?" She asked him with a smile

Roman said:
"Nope. I said each other meaning physically, ya know, looks, and whatnot." Roman said smirking. Roman turned to Snow, "I'll meet you in the water in a second."
Rain:*growls and looks at Roman at the storm cloud above him stops raining hail and strikes him with a zap of lightening* Her eyes are the same color of her clear pond which I admire now let me the fuck go you masked idiot.

---------

Snow:*runs out to the water happily* hehe Roman! I see a fish!

Nanne said:
"Oh well that's nice. I like being close to nature too." she said as she walked around. She found the bed and stared at it...it looked different from what she used to use in her old home. She sat down on it feeling the niceness and softness of it.
Diablo blushed. "S-So... You want to do anything before we start?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked. "Now come on.. I'm not the one who ruined it, he was by not knowing what 'love' is, but hey we would have been here right now if it didn't happen" she says as her anger builds up causing it to lighting and thunder storm with massive winds.
Toru laughed "your right, but thanks to you you killed something inside of me" she said and shot a glare at her saying 'your gonna die'. A random loud explosion could be heard for miles as toru created a crater around them for a battle field.

(Those who could probably hear the explosion.. @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka @TheRebelliousDragon

@Anyone else.)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru laughed "your right, but thanks to you you killed something inside of me" she said and shot a glare at her saying 'your gonna die'. A random loud explosion could be heard for miles as toru created a crater around them for a battle field.
(Those who could probably hear the explosion.. @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka @TheRebelliousDragon

@Anyone else.)
(Kite is the only free character I have, should I send him over there?)

LunaCrosby said:

@Anyone else.)
Rin smirks. "Was that suppose to scare me?" Rin folds her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back