• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka closed his eyes and his breathing became soft and calm as it was clear he had fallen asleep
Amara let out a exhausted sigh and stood up "well I guess I'll be on my way" she clicked her fingers and reappeared in the park.

Nanne said:
"Okay...I kinda like the Diablo Express." she said.
Diablo raised a eyebrow and smirked. "Oh really? I'm glad you have taken a liking to my mode of transportation..." He laughed, picking her up bridal style. "Hang on!" He said as his eyes turned yellow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled away from the kiss a little and smiled at him as she rolled so they where both on there sides and she pushed into him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed more. "G-Gosh dang it..." He said, collecting his breath. "Such a tease..." He said softly, hugging her.

Roman said:
Roman made a clone appear and ordered it to go grab Rain. The clone shook it's head no and demanded a second clone for help. Roman made a second clone and they followed their orders to go grab Rain, "Why are you so rude to me?!" He shouts to her. His clones trying to drag her back to shore.
((Wise choice clone haha))

Rain:*about to smile at Jay when she is grabbed and she screams growling as they drag her back to shore. She snarls at Roman when he asks her why she hates him* Because you do shit like that idiot.

@BlueHawk

--------------

Snow:*frowns at Rain* Be nice to him..

--------------

Rain:*looks at snow and rolls her eyes not caring to respond and either make her cry or confused with her natural sharp tongue*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite frowned. "But... You seem mad at me or something... Whatever I did that made you so mad, I'm sorry about that... I guess I can't help being dumb." He said.
"No no. I'm just... not good with people." Lilith says, adjusting her hair out of her face. "You did nothing wrong. Its me." She says quietly.

Roman said:
"I'll head over at midnight tomorrow, most likely your brother will be sleep, and I can make my way to his lover." Han said yawning, "but for now I sleep..." He said drifting off slowly.
Blair kissed his cheek, "Goodnight my love... Please don't break your promise again." Blair whispered the last part then went back to sleep.

Mayyflower said:
(( Alright I gots you))
Rin hears something and looks around the park and spots Toru sitting alone, she smirks and slowly makes her way towards her.
Toru looks up and spots Rin, Toru smirks aswell "you really wanna do this right now?" She says to Rin and stands up "this'll be fun" she grins.

shortyshot8 said:
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND TIME SKIP!!!!!)
Cam opened his eyes slowly "S-So much for only being a little rough" He said rubbing his eyes
Farah groaned and slapped his chest,"Shut up...I'm trying to sleep. You tired me out to much yesterday."

Diablo raised a eyebrow and smirked. "Oh really? I'm glad you have taken a liking to my mode of transportation..." He laughed, picking her up bridal style. "Hang on!" He said as his eyes turned yellow.

Dex blushed more. "G-Gosh dang it..." He said, collecting his breath. "Such a tease..." He said softly, hugging her.
Kanae wrapped her arms around his neck. She had a small soft smile on her face, "Okay." she said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"No no. I'm just... not good with people." Lilith says, adjusting her hair out of her face. "You did nothing wrong. Its me." She says quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Kite looks up, a smile on his face. "That's ok! I understand! I'm not really good with people or love... Because everybody thinks I'm too chipper. I'm just trying to be happy even though I know I'm a evil being!" He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned and slapped his chest,"Shut up...I'm trying to sleep. You tired me out to much yesterday."
Cam laughed a little before yawning "Sorry....Hmm mood swings like that" He nodded "I see"

Nanne said:
Kanae wrapped her arms around his neck. She had a small soft smile on her face, "Okay." she said.
Diablo smiled down at her. Suddenly they went from the amusement park, to the dorms almost instantly. "Were here." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looks up and spots Rin, Toru smirks aswell "you really wanna do this right now?" She says to Rin and stands up "this'll be fun" she grins.
Rin stands there. "We might as well, no one is here to stop us" she crosses her arms and glared at Toru"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]any posts i need to reply to?)))

[/QUOTE]
((I don't think so, Amara is in the park if you want to interact though uvu))

Jennete said:
Rain:*about to smile at Jay when she is grabbed and she screams growling as they drag her back to shore. She snarls at Roman when he asks her why she hates him* Because you do shit like that idiot.

@BlueHawk

--------------

--------------

Rain:*looks at snow and rolls her eyes not caring to respond and either make her cry or confused with her natural sharp tongue*
Jay shakes his head as he follows the clone up onto the beach. "I don't think making a scene is gonna help anying." He says with a slight whistle. "Maybe we should find a neutral ground to hash out our issues?" He suggest.

Jennete said:

@BlueHawk

--------------

--------------

Roman sighs, "Lift her up guys..." The clones nodded and lifted Rain to her feet still holding her. "Rain, I swear to you, if you call me by my name, I'll never kidnap you again. That's one thing. The other, I want you to compliment Snow." Roman turned to Snow and smiled, "I want you to do the same."

*Himeragi is working at the cafe serving customers, Natsuru calls Amara on her phone, Natsumi is on the school dorm rooftop reading a book, Seria (Sena's new name) is in class on lunch break, Nanase is in the school courtyard reading a script for her movie class, Emiko is in the city walking around, Neo's at the ice cream shop*

@Nonalaka - Natsuru's callin Amara

@shortyshot8

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

@anyone else who wants to interact with them

Diablo smiled down at her. Suddenly they went from the amusement park, to the dorms almost instantly. "Were here." He said.
Kanae stood getting off of Diablos arms. "I've never been to the dorms before...well..uh which one is yours?" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as he slightly and leaned against her happily "where did you go" he asked her softly @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, just to check on the hatchling, making sure its safe and such" she chuckled a bit "I hope I didn't take to long...."

Roman said:
Roman sighs, "Lift her up guys..." The clones nodded and lifted Rain to her feet still holding her. "Rain, I swear to you, if you call me by my name, I'll never kidnap you again. That's one thing. The other, I want you to compliment Snow." Roman turned to Snow and smiled, "I want you to do the same."
Rain:*looks at Roman and raises her eyebrow* That sound about as fun as eating my own foot. But I'll bite *she smirks at Snow* You have nice feet...that you use a lot to run away hmm?

@BlueHawk

-------

Snow:*bristles looking at Rain* You have a nice attitude.. on days that don't end in Y.

-------

Rain: Your hair is really pretty...must have cost you a fortune

-------

Snow: Your eyes really glow, they remind me of that gunk we found between that trolls toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back