• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, walking out of the door as he held Asuka's hand♅...

“ A date is when someone likes another and wants to get to know the other person more in a romantic atmosphere. I was thinking about Chinese. What do you think? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Is that why you didn't want the others to come? Because it wouldn't be...um...romantic?" Asuka asked as she looked at him."Chinese is fine! I could eat just about anything."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, more like a certain god willing to do anything to get rid of a never ending migraine headache" she laughed "glad I could sort of help"
Taka sighs "Yeah but really thank you" He said happily as he patted her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Daniel just sat down at a tree and waited for her to come back @Nonalaka

Hina closed her eyes and deepend the kiss more as she slowly slipped her toung into his mouth

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started to kiss a bit rough, slipping his own tongue around, battling hers. D-Dammit! I'm getting too excited right before bed time!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded, sitting back in his seat as he waited for the ride to stop.
Kanae tried to calm down a little her heart was about to start racing. The ride finally ended and they got off. She turned to look at Diablo, "Shall we go now?" she asked.

Toru trudged to the park, she felt empty. She had pretty much lost everyone she cared about so she had nothing to look forward to anymore. She sat down on the bench and stared at the ground. She was in the worst mood ever.

(@Mayyflower your cue mah ladeh :3)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "No no...Today I am yours so whatever you want is fine" He said before kissing her neck more
Farah bit her lower lip and ran her hands through his hair,"I don't even care what happens. As long as it's amazing and great and a little rough, then I like." She breathed as she stared up at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Daniel just sat down at a tree and waited for her to come back @Nonalaka

Hina closed her eyes and deepend the kiss more as she slowly slipped her toung into his mouth

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
((Oh, right))

"Back!" Euloria arrived back beside him in a dress before clicking her fingers, her clothes changed back into a bikini.

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "I don't think I will be able to stop loving you." He said chuckling. He then threw a pebble at Rain, "I don't believe you'are evil. In fact I want you to come here, you and Snow face to face, I have something I want you to do..."
Rain:*ignores the idiot and a cloud forms above him, raining on him with hail, just him. She continues to float peacefully* Fuck off Hero complex

-----------

Snow:*covers her mouth a little, laughing just a bit at his failed attempt*

Nanne said:
Kanae tried to calm down a little her heart was about to start racing. The ride finally ended and they got off. She turned to look at Diablo, "Shall we go now?" she asked.
Diablo nodded, a smile creeping on his face. "Sure, why not?" He said, taking her hand and leading her off the ride. "Sorry, but were going to have to ride the Diablo Express again." He said.

Kite poked her face. "Heehee, your kinda cute, I could just pinch your cheeks!" He said happily, bouncing around with his huge amount of energy. "But... If you knew what I was... You would just run away..." He said sadly as tears began to well in his eyes.
Lilith winces when he pokes her face. She turns transparent when he mentions pinching her cheeks. She reappeaes hesitantly. She notices the tears and gently pats his head. "There there." She says slowly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah bit her lower lip and ran her hands through his hair,"I don't even care what happens. As long as it's amazing and great and a little rough, then I like." She breathed as she stared up at the ceiling.
Cam smiled "Well I am going to give you that for sure....Will you bear my child?" He said sliding a hand to her chest (Fade?)

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighs "Yeah but really thank you" He said happily as he patted her head
She nodded and chuckled a bit "you're welcome"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith winces when he pokes her face. She turns transparent when he mentions pinching her cheeks. She reappeaes hesitantly. She notices the tears and gently pats his head. "There there." She says slowly.

[/QUOTE]
Kite frowned. "But... You seem mad at me or something... Whatever I did that made you so mad, I'm sorry about that... I guess I can't help being dumb." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay and smirks a little, splashing him* Why can I not just get along with you? You are still the only one who does not secretly wish I was caged away or dead yes? *knowing that he probably actually does wish she was caged away* Snow will always see me as evil, I might as well give her what she wants
---------

Snow:*sniffs and wraps her arms around his neck, breathing him in* I am so happy you still love me.. *she smiles, her tears stopping*
Jay gives her a soft smile. "I thinks is great that we get along, just ducky." He says before looking at her seriously again. "But that's your sister, I mean you should like her more than me." He says before smiling again as he splashes her. "Besides, I know you love her, I saw it myself." He teases.

Jennete said:
Rain:*ignores the idiot and a cloud forms above him, raining on him with hail, just him. She continues to float peacefully* Fuck off Hero complex
-----------

Snow:*covers her mouth a little, laughing just a bit at his failed attempt*
Roman made a clone appear and ordered it to go grab Rain. The clone shook it's head no and demanded a second clone for help. Roman made a second clone and they followed their orders to go grab Rain, "Why are you so rude to me?!" He shouts to her. His clones trying to drag her back to shore.

Diablo nodded, a smile creeping on his face. "Sure, why not?" He said, taking her hand and leading her off the ride. "Sorry, but were going to have to ride the Diablo Express again." He said.
"Okay...I kinda like the Diablo Express." she said.

Hina pulled away from the kiss a little and smiled at him as she rolled so they where both on there sides and she pushed into him

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well I am going to give you that for sure....Will you bear my child?" He said sliding a hand to her chest (Fade?)
"Always," Farah gave a breathless giggle before being taken over by lust. (Yup yup!)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that why you didn't want the others to come? Because it wouldn't be...um...romantic?" Asuka asked as she looked at him."Chinses is fine! I could eat just about anything."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked Asuka up in a bridal-type fashion and leaped into the air, soaring through the sky at a comfortable pace♅...

“ Pretty much, yeah. Chinese it is! ”

----------

((( Gonna go off, as I need to sleep
xD @WeirdPrincess )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Always," Farah gave a breathless giggle before being taken over by lust. (Yup yup!)
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND TIME SKIP!!!!!)

Cam opened his eyes slowly "S-So much for only being a little rough" He said rubbing his eyes

LunaCrosby said:
Toru trudged to the park, she felt empty. She had pretty much lost everyone she cared about so she had nothing to look forward to anymore. She sat down on the bench and stared at the ground. She was in the worst mood ever.
(@Mayyflower your cue mah ladeh :3)
(( Alright I gots you))

Rin hears something and looks around the park and spots Toru sitting alone, she smirks and slowly makes her way towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back