• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "How the hell was that a move?" He asked before looking up "Man this sucks never did I think this would happen"
"Well I didn't think it was one either, until you worded your last response oddly.... and what did you think would happen?" She replied seeming calmer than before.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed as he kissed her before kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around him before falling back on the bed so that he layed on top of her.
Cam continued hissing her before pulling away "I just need you" He said before kissing her neck waiting for her to reply

Nonalaka said:
"Well I didn't think it was one either, until you worded your last response oddly.... and what did you think would happen?" She replied seeming calmer than before.
Taka sighed "Somehow that guy Al was able to get all kinds of girls yet....I can't get one" He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Alright... But first, can I have a taste first?" He asked, referring to a kiss.
Kanae blushed a little and she nodded. She leaned in towards Diablo and kissed him.

Roman said:
"Your brother and I don't have the best of a brotherly relationship. I also don't think he'd like me talking to his girlfriend so, I'd have to get her alo-- Wait, what were you thinking?" Han asked, his eyes directly on her.
"Nothing... Never mind... I trust you. " Blair closed her eyes slowly then held his hand on his chest best to her head.

Rain:*looks at Jay and frowns* I only said the truth. She isn't crying because I was mean, she is crying because now he knows she isn't a goody two shoes. *she dives in the water, enjoying the feel against her skin, sighing in relief*

@BlueHawk

----------

Snow:*looks at Roman, scared she hates her now for knowing that she blood on her hands as well*

@Roman

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little and she nodded. She leaned in towards Diablo and kissed him.
Diablo kissed her back, pulling her closer to him. D-Dang... Whenever I start kissing her, it seems as if I can't stop... He thought to himself.

RPLoverRP said:
"Nothing... Never mind... I trust you. " Blair closed her eyes slowly then held his hand on his chest best to her head.
"I'll head over at midnight tomorrow, most likely your brother will be sleep, and I can make my way to his lover." Han said yawning, "but for now I sleep..." He said drifting off slowly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam continued hissing her before pulling away "I just need you" He said before kissing her neck waiting for her to reply

Taka sighed "Somehow that guy Al was able to get all kinds of girls yet....I can't get one" He said sadly
Farah moaned and nodded slightly,"O-Okay. Whatever you want is fine."

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay and frowns* I only said the truth. She isn't crying because I was mean, she is crying because now he knows she isn't a goody two shoes. *she dives in the water, enjoying the feel against her skin, sighing in relief*
@BlueHawk

----------

Snow:*looks at Roman, scared she hates her now for knowing that she blood on her hands as well*

@Roman
Jay face palms as he swims after her. "What is it gonna take for you to get along, even if it is only for today?" He asks, wanting her and Snow to get along a little.

shortyshot8 said:

"That isnt what I asked but alright" she chuckled before sitting next to him and patting him on the head "hun, for a start keep those nasty thoughts of yours in your head and second, when the time is right and fate allows you'll find the right person, it could be in the next minute, hour, week, month, year, decade! But it'll happen, and when you least expect it to"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moaned and nodded slightly,"O-Okay. Whatever you want is fine."
Cam smiled "No no...Today I am yours so whatever you want is fine" He said before kissing her neck more

Diablo kissed her back, pulling her closer to him. D-Dang... Whenever I start kissing her, it seems as if I can't stop... He thought to himself.
Kanae continued kissing him a little more. She then pulled away from him, "Wait...can we just go? This place isn't that comfortable..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
"That isnt what I asked but alright" she chuckled before sitting next to him and patting him on the head "hun, for a start keep those nasty thoughts of yours in your head and second, when the time is right and fate allows you'll find the right person, it could be in the next minute, hour, week, month, year, decade! But it'll happen, and when you least expect it to"
Taka looked up at her and smiled "Thank you...Heh talk about sending the gods to help me" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk

----------

@Roman
Roman shrugged, "I had my fair share of kills. I used to be a goddamn assassin. I killed for a living, I eventually got fired for going to get pizza, when my target was ordering one right in front of me.... I was hungry though." Roman sighed, "So, I can't judge Snow for killing someone sheesh, I love her anyways..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him and laughed,"Alright. Let's go on this dinner date. Whatever a date is anyway..."she whispered to herself as she took Akira's hand."Where are we going to eat?"
...♅Akira smiled and spoke, walking out of the door as he held Asuka's hand♅...

“ A date is when someone likes another and wants to get to know the other person more in a romantic atmosphere. I was thinking about Chinese. What do you think? ”

Kite smiles a nervous smile. "Um.... Did I do something...?" He shook it off and decided to change the subject. "So, you like books?" He asked.

(Yup)
She sighs slightly annoyed again. "Yes, I like books" she answers blankly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay face palms as he swims after her. "What is it gonna take for you to get along, even if it is only for today?" He asks, wanting her and Snow to get along a little.
Rain:*looks at Jay and smirks a little, splashing him* Why can I not just get along with you? You are still the only one who does not secretly wish I was caged away or dead yes? *knowing that he probably actually does wish she was caged away* Snow will always see me as evil, I might as well give her what she wants

---------

Roman said:
Roman shrugged, "I had my fair share of kills. I used to be a goddamn assassin. I killed for a living, I eventually got fired for going to get pizza, when my target was ordering one right in front of me.... I was hungry though." Roman sighed, "So, I can't judge Snow for killing someone sheesh, I love her anyways..."
Snow:*sniffs and wraps her arms around his neck, breathing him in* I am so happy you still love me.. *she smiles, her tears stopping*

Nanne said:
Kanae continued kissing him a little more. She then pulled away from him, "Wait...can we just go? This place isn't that comfortable..." she said.
Diablo nodded, sitting back in his seat as he waited for the ride to stop.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka looked up at her and smiled "Thank you...Heh talk about sending the gods to help me" He said jokingly
"Hmmm, more like a certain god willing to do anything to get rid of a never ending migraine headache" she laughed "glad I could sort of help"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She sighs slightly annoyed again. "Yes, I like books" she answers blankly.

[/QUOTE]
Kite poked her face. "Heehee, your kinda cute, I could just pinch your cheeks!" He said happily, bouncing around with his huge amount of energy. "But... If you knew what I was... You would just run away..." He said sadly as tears began to well in his eyes.

(Daniel just sat down at a tree and waited for her to come back @Nonalaka

Hina closed her eyes and deepend the kiss more as she slowly slipped her toung into his mouth

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay and smirks a little, splashing him* Why can I not just get along with you? You are still the only one who does not secretly wish I was caged away or dead yes? *knowing that he probably actually does wish she was caged away* Snow will always see me as evil, I might as well give her what she wants
---------

Snow:*sniffs and wraps her arms around his neck, breathing him in* I am so happy you still love me.. *she smiles, her tears stopping*
Roman smiles, "I don't think I will be able to stop loving you." He said chuckling. He then threw a pebble at Rain, "I don't believe you'are evil. In fact I want you to come here, you and Snow face to face, I have something I want you to do..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back