• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She still faced the opposite from him with her arms crossed "O-Of course I can!" She scoffed "why does everyone assume that?!" She let out a sigh.
Taka sighed "Because you seem like with every guy who makes a move you slap them in the face" He said looking down

Hina sighed as she sat up and looked down at dex "please stay with me" she wispered as she layed back down and softly kissed his lips

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned in curiously, soon replying to her♅...
“ Are you sure? You know you can tell me. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up and smiled softly,"I was just remembering something from my past is all. How most of my family was burned at the stake for being witches...it wasn't pleasant to watch. I had to...watch my own mother die. At the age of seven, I had to watch my mother being taken away from me and then had to hear her screams of pain as she skin burned and sizzled." She laughed again and looked up at the ceiling."I guess I just kind of miss her is all."

Jennete said:
Rain:*hops through arriving at the beach, looking around at all the people and then her eyes land on Snow* I love the beach.
-----------

Snow:*stands quickly looking at Rain and she frowns, confused and her heart race increases scared* What are you doing here?

-----------

Rain: Oh so I see your lovey dovey boy toy didn't tell you, just great. *she rolls her eyes looking at all the people, a gleam coming over her bright green eyes* Haven't drowned anyone I see

@Roman

-----------

Snow:*looks down in shame... a memory of the one time she gave into her Fae impulses and drowned everyone all at once in the ocean in Fae* No.
Jay quickly steps in between the two. "And nobody will be drowning today because we're all gonna behave ourselves, right?" He says as he looks in between the two of them. "Even myself, and Roman."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed as she sat up and looked down at dex "please stay with me" she wispered as she layed back down and softly kissed his lips
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex opened his eyes, kissing back. "I promise..." He said softly when he pulled away.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "Th-That made me feel...I just" He blushed more getting lost in his own dirty thoughts
Farah chuckled,"You're face looks hot. Want something to cool it down?" She asked, smiling at him and not realizing what he meant.

Jennete said:
Rain:*hops through arriving at the beach, looking around at all the people and then her eyes land on Snow* I love the beach.
-----------

Snow:*stands quickly looking at Rain and she frowns, confused and her heart race increases scared* What are you doing here?

-----------

Rain: Oh so I see your lovey dovey boy toy didn't tell you, just great. *she rolls her eyes looking at all the people, a gleam coming over her bright green eyes* Haven't drowned anyone I see

@Roman

-----------

Snow:*looks down in shame... a memory of the one time she gave into her Fae impulses and drowned everyone all at once in the ocean in Fae* No.
Roman looked at Rain, about to say something but his jaw dropped. "H-h-h-holy!! Oh my God!!" He points at Rain and looks back at Snow. "W-w-what?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up and smiled softly,"I was just remembering something from my past is all. How most of my family was burned at the stake for being witches...it wasn't pleasant to watch. I had to...watch my own mother die. At the age of seven, I had to watch my mother being taken away from me and then had to hear her screams of pain as she skin burned and sizzled." She laughed again and looked up at the ceiling."I guess I just kind of miss her is all."
...♅Akira smiled and held his hand out, He spoke, changing the subject♅...

“ I see. Anyway, we have a dinner date~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah chuckled,"You're face looks hot. Want something to cool it down?" She asked, smiling at him and not realizing what he meant.
Cam blushed more "I love you Farah" He said as he bent over and kissed her on the lips softly as the urge had taken over

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite gets up rubbing the back of his head. "My names Kite Pearson! What's yours?" He asked in the same chipper tone he always used.
Lilith wraps her arms around her book. "Lilith." She says coldly. Her eyes almost cold as she returns to her floating position.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Rain, about to say something but his jaw dropped. "H-h-h-holy!! Oh my God!!" He points at Rain and looks back at Snow. "W-w-what?!"
Rain:*smirks and looks at Snow, enjoying this* So he thinks you are the perfect little thing hmm, and that I am a monster? I wonder what other truths you have kept.

@BlueHawk

---------

Snow:*looks at Rain, gold tears falling*

---------

Rain:*smirks and looks at Jay before walking to the ocean* I'm going for a swim, you three have fun.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "Because you seem like with every guy who makes a move you slap them in the face" He said looking down
Amara quickly turned to him with an exhausted look on her face "First of a deary, I've seen a lot of moves in my time and quite frankly if that was your 'move' that is the worst I've ever seen and secondly I am currently in love with someone and he didn't have to get slapped once while making a move" she growled "don't jump to conclusions"

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly turned to him with an exhausted look on her face "First of a deary, I've seen a lot of moves in my time and quite frankly if that was your 'move' that is the worst I've ever scene and secondly I am currently in love with someone and he didn't have to get slapped once while making a move" she growled "don't jump to conclusions"
Taka sighed "How the hell was that a move?" He asked before looking up "Man this sucks never did I think this would happen"

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and looks at Snow, enjoying this* So he thinks you are the perfect little thing hmm, and that I am a monster? I wonder what other truths you have kept.
@BlueHawk

---------

---------

Rain:*smirks and looks at Jay before walking to the ocean* I'm going for a swim, you three have fun.
Jay looks at Snow cry before looking back at Rain before jogging after her. "You said you weren't going to do that!" He says angrily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and held his hand out, He spoke, changing the subject♅...

“ I see. Anyway, we have a dinner date~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at him and laughed,"Alright. Let's go on this dinner date. Whatever a date is anyway..."she whispered to herself as she took Akira's hand."Where are we going to eat?"

Hina blushed a little then kissed him back again while closing her eyes and slididing her hands to his cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith wraps her arms around her book. "Lilith." She says coldly. Her eyes almost cold as she returns to her floating position.

[/QUOTE]
Kite smiles a nervous smile. "Um.... Did I do something...?" He shook it off and decided to change the subject. "So, you like books?" He asked.

Nanne said:
(you still alive? xD @TheRebelliousDragon )
(Yup)

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk

---------

---------

Roman looked at Jay, "You let her come out like that?!" He asks loudly. Roman then looked at Snow, noticing the tears, "Hey, stop crying, just don't listen to the bad things and try to see the bright side..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed a little then kissed him back again while closing her eyes and slididing her hands to his cheeks
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex began to kiss her more passionately, pulling her closer.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiles a nervous smile. "Um.... Did I do something...?" He shook it off and decided to change the subject. "So, you like books?" He asked.

(Yup)
(okay haha just waiting...)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more "I love you Farah" He said as he bent over and kissed her on the lips softly as the urge had taken over
Farah blushed as he kissed her before kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around him before falling back on the bed so that he layed on top of her.

Nanne said:
Kanae looked back at Diablo. "Well can we go to..your place." she quickly turned to looked at her feet instead. "You know I mean what's his face uh Mako is apparently staying at my place so uh yeah haha..." she said embarrassed.
Diablo nodded. "Alright... But first, can I have a taste first?" He asked, referring to a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back