• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and she snaps her fingers changing into a black bikini, raising an eyebrow* Can we go then?
View attachment 127588
Jay blushes a bright red as he smiled at Rain. "Yes, that looks nice on you." He says as he attempts to open a portal. "Oh wait... You never gave that back."

((thing is... That was the less of the provocative pictures that came up when I typed Anime girl dark hair bathing suit... I can't un see things @shortyshot8 ))

Jennete said:
((thing is... That was the less of the provacative pictures that came up when I typed Anime girl dark hair bathing suit... I can't un see things @shortyshot8 ))
( xD Oh god)

Nanne said:
She blushed a little more still not looking at him but outside the window. "W-Where are we going to do it..."
Diablo looked at her blushing. "Well I can go anywhere... So anywhere you want..." He said softly.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and she snaps her fingers changing into a black bikini, raising an eyebrow* Can we go then?
View attachment 127588

Snow:*smiles clapping her hands* Oh I love surprises!!
"Hopefully, you're okay with this one..." Roman mumbled to himself. "Oh yeah, everyone does surprises are awesome!" He said to Snow.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith floats around the campus courtyard, her face in a book. She mutters something as she reads, stopping only to make sure she doesn't hit anything.
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
Kite bumped into Lilith because he wasn't paying attention. "Oof! Sorry!" He said rubbing his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat her down on the bed "That is very true and you should know I don't love you just for your sex I love you for who you are....But the sex part helps" He said jokingly

(I'm so dead *Gulp* xD )
Farah rolled her eyes,"Haha you're so funny. Really, I'm dying with laughter over here." She said with a grin before undoing her top, letting it fall on her lap. She quickly put on a shirt that was nearby and smoothed it out.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka rubbed his cheek "Jeez I'm sorry but that's usually what a man thinks about.....Look I didn't mean to say it out loud and......DON'T MAKE JOKES OF ME GETTING MY BALLS CUT OFF!!!"
She turned up her nose at him "I dont care, you're disgusting for thinking such a thing right after I lecture you" she replied as she crossed her arms and faced the other direction.

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes a bright red as he smiled at Rain. "Yes, that looks nice on you." He says as he attempts to open a portal. "Oh wait... You never gave that back."
Rain:*flicks her hand, sighing bored and places a hand on her hip, her fairy wings stretching out* There now you have it

-----------

Snow:*smiles and lays out on the towel relaxing* I hope the surprise is an activity, I want to do something

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah rolled her eyes,"Haha you're so funny. Really, I'm dying with laughter over here." She said with a grin before undoing her top, letting it fall on her lap. She quickly put on a shirt that was nearby and smoothed it out.
Cam blinked for a moment "Di-Did you just?" He asked nervously not knowing if he really saw that

Nonalaka said:
She turned up her nose at him "I dont care, you're disgusting for thinking such a thing right after I lecture you" she replied as she crossed her arms and faced the other direction.
Taka sighs "You know I would never do something that stupid after all the Goddess of Love can't experience love.....Can she?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo looked at her blushing. "Well I can go anywhere... So anywhere you want..." He said softly.
Kanae looked back at Diablo. "Well can we go to..your place." she quickly turned to looked at her feet instead. "You know I mean what's his face uh Mako is apparently staying at my place so uh yeah haha..." she said embarrassed.

Jennete said:
Rain:*flicks her hand, sighing bored and places a hand on her hip, her fairy wings stretching out* There now you have it
-----------

Snow:*smiles and lays out on the towel relaxing* I hope the surprise is an activity, I want to do something

@Roman
Jay smiles and nods. "Thank you." He says as he opens a portal on the wall behind Rain, and one on the beach. "Ladies first." He says slyly. "Do you even like the beach, considering you are water?" He asks.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite bumped into Lilith because he wasn't paying attention. "Oof! Sorry!" He said rubbing his head.
Lilith looses her balance and lands on her feet dropping her book. She holds her hand out quickly to levitate her book before it hits the ground. "Ugh... its fine. " She says in a somewhat annoyed tone.

Jennete said:
-----------

@Roman
Roman nods, "We can do something when our company arrives I guess..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked for a moment "Di-Did you just?" He asked nervously not knowing if he really saw that

Taka sighs "You know I would never do something that stupid after all the Goddess of Love can't experience love.....Can she?"
"Did I just what? Take off my top?...because yes, I did that. Why?" Farah asked, tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith looses her balance and lands on her feet dropping her book. She holds her hand out quickly to levitate her book before it hits the ground. "Ugh... its fine. " She says in a somewhat annoyed tone.

[/QUOTE]
Kite gets up rubbing the back of his head. "My names Kite Pearson! What's yours?" He asked in the same chipper tone he always used.

Roman said:
"How am I supposed to get her alone without getting in a fight? I'm pretty sure those fuckers want my head...."
"Why would you have to get her alone? All your gonna do is talk to her... Right? "

WeirdPrincess said:
"Did I just what? Take off my top?...because yes, I did that. Why?" Farah asked, tilting her head.
Cam blushed a little "Th-That made me feel...I just" He blushed more getting lost in his own dirty thoughts

shortyshot8 said:

She still faced the opposite from him with her arms crossed "O-Of course I can!" She scoffed "why does everyone assume that?!" She let out a sigh.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods. "Thank you." He says as he opens a portal on the wall behind Rain, and one on the beach. "Ladies first." He says slyly. "Do you even like the beach, considering you are water?" He asks.
Rain:*hops through arriving at the beach, looking around at all the people and then her eyes land on Snow* I love the beach.

-----------

Snow:*stands quickly looking at Rain and she frowns, confused and her heart race increases scared* What are you doing here?

-----------

Rain: Oh so I see your lovey dovey boy toy didn't tell you, just great. *she rolls her eyes looking at all the people, a gleam coming over her bright green eyes* Haven't drowned anyone I see

@Roman

-----------

Snow:*looks down in shame... a memory of the one time she gave into her Fae impulses and drowned everyone all at once in the ocean in Fae* No.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's ok baby" she said softly to him as she layed there her head on his chest
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed with relief. He was glad she wasn't mad at him. Eventually he drifted off to sleep.

RPLoverRP said:
"Why would you have to get her alone? All your gonna do is talk to her... Right? "
"Your brother and I don't have the best of a brotherly relationship. I also don't think he'd like me talking to his girlfriend so, I'd have to get her alo-- Wait, what were you thinking?" Han asked, his eyes directly on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back