• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She crinkled up her nose "No, there's a couple of dragon gods, I'm only familiar with one of them and she doesn't deal with others much at all" she said as she crossed her arms again "I'm aware, I'm pretty sure I know who it is but go on" she said as she leaned back.
Taka sat down in a chair "It's nothing really.......Look I'm sorry if I came off as well...A jerk but I can assure you that I am not" He said with a warm smile

Cam had zoned out before looking around "What? Where is she?" He asked himself before he began calling out her name

@WeirdPrincess

Jay let's out a sigh as he finishes getting changed into a bathing suit, he opens the door to the closet and steps out of the room. "Ready when you two are." He says as he sits back down.

@Jennete @Roman

Rain:*stares at Jay's bathing suit and tilts her head, much like Snow does when she is curious* What is that?

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and goes outside to see the idiot and she lifts her lip like smelling something gross and sits on the chair, twirling her necklace and staring at him with a blank gaze* Why would you invite me to a beach?
"Because, I want you to see that we aren't as bad as you think. I did tell you I was gonna give you the feeling of life again. If I recall you said you don't like humanity, well I'll show you the good side." Roman said smiling. "Trust me, you'll like it... And for the record, my name is Roman, not Idiot, Mask Idiot or Hero Complex Masked Idiot. If you choose to call me any of those names, I'll refer to you as, Ballistic Bitch, deal?"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sat down in a chair "It's nothing really.......Look I'm sorry if I came off as well...A jerk but I can assure you that I am not" He said with a warm smile

Cam had zoned out before looking around "What? Where is she?" He asked himself before he began calling out her name

@WeirdPrincess
Farah popped up out of the water and waved happily,"Hi Camathien!" She said, grinning.

Roman said:
"Because, I want you to see that we aren't as bad as you think. I did tell you I was gonna give you the feeling of life again. If I recall you said you don't like humanity, well I'll show you the good side." Roman said smiling. "Trust me, you'll like it... And for the record, my name is Roman, not Idiot, Mask Idiot or Hero Complex Masked Idiot. If you choose to call me any of those names, I'll refer to you as, Ballistic Bitch, deal?"
Rain:*looks at him smirking* You act as if I have a problem with Ballistic Bitch

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
She narrowed her eyes at him "Hmph, Alrighty, I believe you" she stood up and made her way over to him leaning right up into his face "But I meant what I said, so don't screw up anymore relationships by listening to your downstairs instead of your heart" She smiled and tilted her head. "'Kay?~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah popped up out of the water and waved happily,"Hi Camathien!" She said, grinning.
Cam looked shocked before smiling warmly at her "It's getting late we should head back" He said before tilting his head a little "And why is it after this things will get hard?"

Nonalaka said:
She narrowed her eyes at him "Hmph, Alrighty, I believe you" she stood up and made her way over to him leaning right up into his face "But I meant what I said, so don't screw up anymore relationships by listening to your downstairs instead of your heart" She smiled and tilted her head. "'Kay?~"
Taka blushed and leaned his head back a little to get some distance after all kissing a Goddess Of Love would be a very dumb idea "O-Okay"

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him smirking* You act as if I have a problem with Ballistic Bitch
@BlueHawk
Jay smiles at the two. "Glad to see you two are getting along." He stands and stretches. "Okay Masked Idiot, how about you go back to Snow while I wait for Ballistic Bitch to change." He says as he laughs to himself. @Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo blushed more. "Y-You don't know what THAT is...? When two people who love each other very much..." He trailed off, before looking out the window to look out at the pretty lights.
Kanae looked out at the lights. Then she remembered that Diabli didn't finish his sentence. "So what exactly is THAT..." she asked curiously.

Roman said:
"You truly are a badass... You two ready?" He asked them both.
@BlueHawk
Rain:*Stands still in her pajamas and sighs* I suppose so. Does Snow know about this? I imagine she was thrilled, probably has the stupid cermony ready for me to go back in her head with that brother of hers

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at the two. "Glad to see you two are getting along." He stands and stretches. "Okay Masked Idiot, how about you go back to Snow while I wait for Ballistic Bitch to change." He says as he laughs to himself. @Roman
Rain:*looks at Jay frowning in confusion* Change?

Nanne said:
Kanae looked out at the lights. Then she remembered that Diabli didn't finish his sentence. "So what exactly is THAT..." she asked curiously.
Diablo sighed looking away. "I-It's sex..." He said, hoping he wouldn't get smacked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked before smiling warmly at her "It's getting late we should head back" He said before tilting his head a little "And why is it after this things will get hard?"

Taka blushed and leaned his head back a little to get some distance after all kissing a Goddess Of Love would be a very dumb idea "O-Okay"
"Good good~" she stood up and turned on her heel before ruffling his hair and giggling "Glad I could get through to you"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied♅...
“ Yes, you look beautiful~ ”

...♅Akira's smile faded as she mentioned Soulis. He soon spoke, explaining both his and Soulis' history♅...

“ He was a friend long ago. We are both Sanctums, yet I am from the royal family. Oh, Sanctums are the precursor race. My father, Ragnarok created all Gods, as well as Death herself. He was the strongest being in the Multiverse, that was until I was born. My mother, Ariadne created all of realms, Heaven and Hell included. I was forced to kill my father when he attempted to kill all of creation. I don't mean to brag, but that effectively makes me the strongest being in existence. As for Soulis, he was my friend when I was younger, however he and my other friend died due to unforeseen circumstances. He reincarnated, so he has a grudge against me, believing that I am responsible for their deaths. ”

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo6_1280_zpseem7ubrc.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka listened thoughtfully as Akira explained his past. She leaned against the wall of her room as she spoke,"I'm...sorry you had to do that. To your father I mean. And I'm sorry about Soulis too...even if I don't know much, I wish he knew the truth about who killed him, instead of holding a grudge against you...Sorry, I don't really know what to say about all of this...it kind of leaves a speechless, in a way." Asuka said as she stared at the ground, deep in thought about something.

Jennete said:
Rain:*Stands still in her pajamas and sighs* I suppose so. Does Snow know about this? I imagine she was thrilled, probably has the stupid cermony ready for me to go back in her head with that brother of hers
Rain:*looks at Jay frowning in confusion* Change?
Jay gives her a funny look. "We're going to the beach, remember?" He says with a small laugh. "You know what a beach is, right?"

Nonalaka said:
"Good good~" she stood up and turned on her heal before ruffling his hair and giggling "Glad I could get through to you"
Taka smiled "Ye-Yeah..." He looked at her and accidently thought out loud "She looks innocent and cute yet aggressive and looks like in bed she would be dominant..As for if I would hit that? Hells yes" He said out loud not knowing he did

shortyshot8 said:

Farah pouted, but got out of the water. She made her way over to him, wringing out her hair."Well, I guess it won't be hard. It'll probably be really simple and easy because I don't know what I want you to do." She said, wrapping a towel around herself as she stood in front of him.

BlueHawk said:
"Yeah, I will." Roman disappeared. Roman reappeared right above the water and sighed before he fell in. He swam back to shore and ran over to Snow, "I got two people heading over here!"

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina wraped her arms around dexes neck as her clothes changed to some pajamas as she layed there on him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex was still blushing furiously, but decided to ignore it and just lay back. "Hey Hina... I'm sorry the night got ruined by your ex..." He said sadly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a funny look. "We're going to the beach, remember?" He says with a small laugh. "You know what a beach is, right?"
Rain:*nods frowning* I know what a beach is. I do not understand why I have to change, do I have to wear something like you? Shorts?

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted, but got out of the water. She made her way over to him, wringing out her hair."Well, I guess it won't be hard. It'll probably be really simple and easy because I don't know what I want you to do." She said, wrapping a towel around herself as she stood in front of him.
Cam picked her up and sighed "You really are a mystery ya know that?" He said with a smirk as he launched them back to his room

Roman said:
"Yeah, I will." Roman disappeared. Roman reappeared right above the water and sighed before he fell in. He swam back to shore and ran over to Snow, "I got two people heading over here!"
@Jennete
Snow:*smiles seeing Roman* Oh who?

Kite walked all by himself back to the campus. Not much had happened to him today... He did meet a few people though. He looked at his crystal necklace. I wonder where you are now dad... He said to himself in a soft voice.

@anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back