• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Taka nodded "That is understandable but tell me....." He sighed ready to get punched "What exactly is love??
Amara raised her hand as if she was going to smack him before smirking "You're lucky in not spiteful~" she sat, legs crossed "Love is caring for a person dearly with all your heart no matter what, never wanting to let that person go, no matter how many beautiful or handsome people may pass you eyes nothing or no one is as breathtaking as that person you cherish, you'll love even how they talk, walk, laugh and making the cry or loosing would fill you with 1000 tonnes of pain on your chest." She explained with a sigh afterwards.

Roman said:
"Interesting.... Maybe I should call him... Has he ever told you to call him or anything?" Roman asked.

"Your brother's girlfriend..... " Han remembered what she told him. "She's next in line to be the elder, maybe you can talk to, your jackass brother and his girlfriend or wife or whatever." Han suggested.
"Why don't you? You went there and all my brother would do is play with me and be a dickhead... I'm positive the girl would be nicer to you and besides... I have to go check on my pack."

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks between him and the door to the bathroom. "I'm down, and I think it'd be good to get her out... But I would seriously need your help keeping an eye on her. She is really shifty." He says looking at Roman, speaking completely serious.
((Thanks for that @BlueHawk lol(> :D )(> :D )(^U^)( :D )))

Nonalaka said:
Amara raised her hand as if she was going to smack him before smirking "You're lucky in not spiteful~" she sat, legs crossed "Love is caring for a person dearly with all your heart no matter what, never wanting to let that person go, no matter how many beautiful or handsome people may pass you eyes nothing or no one is as breathtaking as that person you cherish, you'll love even how they talk, walk, laugh and making the cry or loosing would fill you with 1000 tonnes of pain on your chest." She explained with a sigh afterwards.
Taka smiled "Love does sure sound nice....Sadly the only person I have felt that way with doesn't feel the same way..." He looked down at his hands and clenched them "Though who would love a Monster like me anyways"

shortyshot8 said:
Taka smiled "Love does sure sound nice....Sadly the only person I have felt that way with doesn't feel the same way..." He looked down at his hands and clenched them "Though who would love a Monster like me anyways"
(Dang it! We got another Will wannabe!)

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks between him and the door to the bathroom. "I'm down, and I think it'd be good to get her out... But I would seriously need your help keeping an eye on her. She is really shifty." He says looking at Roman, speaking completely serious.
"I know, she seems like it. Hold on a second." Roman stood up and knocked on the bathroom door, "Rain... It's me, Masked Hero Complex whatever guy... I wanted to talk to you, I promise not to lock you in a stasis field this time. so what do ya say?" Ha asked Rain.

@Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Dang it! We got another Will wannabe!)
(William and Al are brothers why do you think Al was a Fallen Angel? Because he killed his family in Heaven)

Roman said:
"I know, she seems like it. Hold on a second." Roman stood up and knocked on the bathroom door, "Rain... It's me, Masked Hero Complex whatever guy... I wanted to talk to you, I promise not to lock you in a stasis field this time. so what do ya say?" Ha asked Rain.
@Jennete
Jay shakes his head and laughs at Roman's attempts at coaxing Rain. "Yeah bud, good look with that." He says with a laugh as he stands. "I'm gonna change." He says walking in to the other room.

shortyshot8 said:
(William and Al are brothers why do you think Al was a Fallen Angel? Because he killed his family in Heaven)
(Well at least Kite will get along with Al too xD )

Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly wraped his arms around ruthy lovingly as his lips pressed to her four head in his sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Sorry kittens take up my time)

She smiled in her sleep and cuddled tightly to him.

RPLoverRP said:
"Why don't you? You went there and all my brother would do is play with me and be a dickhead... I'm positive the girl would be nicer to you and besides... I have to go check on my pack."
"How am I supposed to get her alone without getting in a fight? I'm pretty sure those fuckers want my head...."

Roman said:
@Jennete
Rain:*smirks and rolls her eyes at the idiots olive branch turning into water and slipping out under the crack of the door, on the bed suddenly, lounging where Jay is* Why is he here? *she says not noticing he was changing because in Fae nudity is common and accepted and promoted*

@BlueHawk

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and laughs at Roman's attempts at coaxing Rain. "Yeah bud, good look with that." He says with a laugh as he stands. "I'm gonna change." He says walking in to the other room.
"Yeah, you do that." Roman said as Jay left the area.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo deepened the kiss, then pulled away for a moment to ask a question. "W-Will you do it with me tonight...?" He asked, his face bright red.
Kanae puzzled by his question asked, "Do what with you?"

shortyshot8 said:
"Everyone deserves to be loved before you start the monster story, ever watch shrek?" She giggled before waving her hands "actually don't answer that it doesn't matter" she giggled more "....but in a seriousness, how can you say you loved her when you hurt her so bad, your words were empty, they had no meaning, just phrases that fell out of your mouth, I don't care what your 'All' says, the gods had no reason nor were the involved with his cheating because if any gods were messing with his love life" she pointed at herself "it would be me, and I certainly didn't'"

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and rolls her eyes at the idiots olive branch turning into water and slipping out under the crack of the door, on the bed suddenly, lounging where Jay is* Why is he here? *she says not noticing he was changing because in Fae nudity is common and accepted and promoted*

@BlueHawk
Jay jumps as Rain speaks. "What the hell Rain?" He yells angrily as he reaches for a loose hanging T-shirt to cover himself. "What? Do fae not knock!?" He hisses, his face a bright red from a mix of anger and embarrassment.

Nonalaka said:
"Everyone deserves to be loved before you start the monster story, ever watch shrek?" She giggled before waving her hands "actually don't answer that it doesn't matter" she giggled more "....but in a seriousness, how can you say you loved her when you hurt her so bad, your words were empty, they had no meaning, just phrases that fell out of your mouth, I don't care what your 'All' says, the gods had no reason nor were the involved with his cheating because if any gods were messing with his love life" she pointed at herself "it would be me, and I certainly didn't'"
Taka sighed "First off the God that was using Al was a Dragon God named Barthaxulus ever heard of him? And second.........The girl I was in love with was not Hina

BlueHawk said:
Jay jumps as Rain speaks. "What the hell Rain?" He yells angrily as he reaches for a loose hanging T-shirt to cover himself. "What? Do fae not knock!?" He hisses, his face a bright red from a mix of anger and embarrassment.
Rain:*frowns at his jumpiness* What is the problem? Your are angry and I see no cause for it so calm your ass down *annoyed and she sighs* I asked a question also, I would like and answer. *thinks for a moment and remembers the word* Please.

Nanne said:
Kanae puzzled by his question asked, "Do what with you?"
Diablo blushed more. "Y-You don't know what THAT is...? When two people who love each other very much..." He trailed off, before looking out the window to look out at the pretty lights.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns at his jumpiness* What is the problem? Your are angry and I see no cause for it so calm your ass down *annoyed and she sighs* I asked a question also, I would like and answer. *thinks for a moment and remembers the word* Please.
Roman laughs, "You guys are complete tools, ya know that?! She likes naked people and he almost died from embarrassment. I'll just wait on the couch for you two, Snow's waiting for me."

@BlueHawk

Jennete said:
Jay let's out an annoyed sigh. "While I appluad you for the usage of the word please, can you wait just a minute for me too finish changing?" He says as he heads toward the small closet, closing the door behind him.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "First off the God that was using Al was a Dragon God named Barthaxulus ever heard of him? And second.........The girl I was in love with was not Hina
She crinkled up her nose "No, there's a couple of dragon gods, I'm only familiar with one of them and she doesn't deal with others much at all" she said as she crossed her arms again "I'm aware, I'm pretty sure I know who it is but go on" she said as she leaned back.

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out an annoyed sigh. "While I appluad you for the usage of the word please, can you wait just a minute for me too finish changing?" He says as he heads toward the small closet, closing the door behind him.
Rain:*sighs and goes outside to see the idiot and she lifts her lip like smelling something gross and sits on the chair, twirling her necklace and staring at him with a blank gaze* Why would you invite me to a beach?

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and twirled around,"This looks great right? It's my favorite outfit." She said as she walked over to him and grabbed his hand."Hey Akki-san...who was that guy from before? The one you called Soulis...I think."
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied♅...

“ Yes, you look beautiful~ ”

...♅Akira's smile faded as she mentioned Soulis. He soon spoke, explaining both his and Soulis' history♅...

“ He was a dear friend of mine long ago. We are both Sanctums, yet I am from the royal family and am born from two of the strongest Sanctums. Oh, Sanctums are the precursor race. My father, Ragnarok created all Gods, as well as Death herself. He was the strongest being in the Multiverse, that was until I was born. My mother, Ariadne created all of the realms, Heaven and Hell included. I was forced to kill my father when he attempted to kill all of creation. I don't mean to brag, but that effectively makes me the strongest being in existence. As for Soulis, he was my friend when I was younger, however he and my other friend died due to unforeseen circumstances. He reincarnated, so he has a grudge against me, believing that I am responsible for their deaths. ”

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo6_1280_zpseem7ubrc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back