• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. The ride started up. "So... When did you start liking me?" He asked, a bit curious.
Kanae blushed a little bit. "I think when you kept popping out of no where...the first time was when I was with Ivy. And I thought you were weird but it was funny. Then I would see you pop out at random moments around school. When you told me you knew about a quite place and held out your hand towards me I felt different about you...then you kissed me in the forest and that feeling began to grow..." she looked at him and quickly averted her eyes. "Haha wow look how far we've gotten up from the ground..." she said but they had barely even moved. She blushed a bit more growing embarrassed realizing they weren't that high up.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks over her shoulder at Jay frowning a little* I cannot lie. Every human food will taste like eating your own pissed on crap that you just threw up and ate again. You will waste away if you do not have a constant supply of food now. Which I will provide when I am feeling better and find a place to set up my own pond and garden.
Snow?*tilts her head confused* Why? He wouldn't be able to hear me from the beach silly
Jay kicks the ground in anger. "But steak, and pancakes, and fried chicken! None of it? Who the fuck wants to eat the same fruit for the rest of they're life." He whines as he takes one out of his bag.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka tilted his head "What in the hell was that about?" He asked her
She sighed and crossed her arms "firstly I am the goddess of love" she glared at him "You, or perhaps your 'Al' counterpart has been constantly causing love mishaps, which when they happen, I feel them, its VERY difficult to keep a cheery demeanour when you are constantly plagued with headaches, I'm not entirely sure you'll end up the same way as himself, but I'm warning you if you do, I will make sure you can't feel emotion. I swear your other self has been nothing but a thorn in my side you make my job difficult"

Roman said:
Taylor waited, sitting on the bench, he wondered what she went to do. "Some super cool love stuff I bet...."

Roman sighed, "With your phone, you goof. Do you have one or is that human tech you haven't come across yet?" He asked laughing.
Snow:*she smiles shaking her head* Oh I know what a phone is, but I can not use it. It has iron in it and that burns my skin to touch and makes me a little sick to be around

Roman said:
"That's why I'm asking you, what do you think we should do? I mean we can't let them come after our child, they want it dead for heavens sake." Han said, his voice a little worried. "What do we do?" He asked once more.
"I-I don't know yet." Blair frowned and burried her face in his chest, "Thhere has to be something that we can do without any sorts of violence."

BlueHawk said:
Jay kicks the ground in anger. "But steak, and pancakes, and fried chicken! None of it? Who the fuck wants to eat the same fruit for the rest of they're life." He whines as he takes one out of his bag.
Rain: The fruit is not the only thing you can eat, there is Fae game as well and bread but it tatses 1000% better then human food. The fruit is just easy to come by, but you know you will soon be addicted to it and not remember human food.

Nonalaka said:
She sighed and crossed her arms "firstly I am the goddess of love" she glared at him "You, or perhaps your 'Al' counterpart has been constantly causing love mishaps, which when they happen, I feel them, its VERY difficult to keep a cheery demeanour when you are constantly plagued with headaches, I'm not entirely sure you'll end up the same way as himself, but I'm warning you if you do, I will make sure you can't feel emotion. I swear your other self has been nothing but a thorn in my side you make my job difficult"
Taka sighed before bowing to her "I am truly sorry for what that man did miss goddess" He said before standing "Tell me what does a goddess of love do?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles shaking her head* Oh I know what a phone is, but I can not use it. It has iron in it and that burns my skin to touch and makes me a little sick to be around
"Interesting.... Maybe I should call him... Has he ever told you to call him or anything?" Roman asked.

RPLoverRP said:
"I-I don't know yet." Blair frowned and burried her face in his chest, "Thhere has to be something that we can do without any sorts of violence."
"Your brother's girlfriend..... " Han remembered what she told him. "She's next in line to be the elder, maybe you can talk to, your jackass brother and his girlfriend or wife or whatever." Han suggested.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little bit. "I think when you kept popping out of no where...the first time was when I was with Ivy. And I thought you were weird but it was funny. Then I would see you pop out at random moments around school. When you told me you knew about a quite place and held out your hand towards me I felt different about you...then you kissed me in the forest and that feeling began to grow..." she looked at him and quickly averted her eyes. "Haha wow look how far we've gotten up from the ground..." she said but they had barely even moved. She blushed a bit more growing embarrassed realizing they weren't that high up.
Diablo smiled. "Heh... I liked you since the moment I met you..." He said softly, leaning in and kissing her.

Jennete said:
Rain: The fruit is not the only thing you can eat, there is Fae game as well and bread but it tatses 1000% better then human food. The fruit is just easy to come by, but you know you will soon be addicted to it and not remember human food.
Jay mumbles as he takes a bite of the fruit. "Yeah well it better happen soon, cause I'm sick and tired of eating glorified oranges." He says before going quiet. "So..." He says softly, a small hint of worry in his voice. "You wanna talk about that memory I saw today?"

Roman said:
"Interesting.... Maybe I should call him... Has he ever told you to call him or anything?" Roman asked.

"Your brother's girlfriend..... " Han remembered what she told him. "She's next in line to be the elder, maybe you can talk to, your jackass brother and his girlfriend or wife or whatever." Han suggested.
Snow:*shakes her head still confused on why they are calling Jay* Why are we calling him again?

BlueHawk said:
Jay mumbles as he takes a bite of the fruit. "Yeah well it better happen soon, cause I'm sick and tired of eating glorified oranges." He says before going quiet. "So..." He says softly, a small hint of worry in his voice. "You wanna talk about that memory I saw today?"
Rain:*freezes* No.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed before bowing to her "I am truly sorry for what that man did miss goddess" He said before standing "Tell me what does a goddess of love do?"
She glared at him a little more before her expression softened "Okay I guess you're sorry" she paused at his question "Many things, but to simplify make sure things stay nice and peachy and if people are mean I make sure a good dose of karma whacks them across the face pretty hard" she slowly uncrossed her arms "as for the outburst I apologise its not normal me but its been a built up annoyance over my time staying here"

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head still confused on why they are calling Jay* Why are we calling him again?

"Why not? It's no big deal, we all do things we regret." He says as he takes another small bite of fae fruit as he leans forward a bit on the chair.

Nonalaka said:
She glared at him a little more before her expression softened "Okay I guess you're sorry" she paused at his question "Many things, but to simplify make sure things stay nice and peachy and if people are mean I make sure a good dose of karma whacks them across the face pretty hard" she slowly uncrossed her arms "as for the outburst I apologise its not normal me but its been a built up annoyance over my time staying here"
Taka nodded "That is understandable but tell me....." He sighed ready to get punched "What exactly is love??

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and gripped the broom before speaking,"Alright Light! Let's do this!" The broom shot off from where they were, leaving behind a trail of star dust as they went. She bobbed her head and hummed until they crashed through the window of her door."Crash landing!" She cried out, the broom stopping abruptly. She laughed and hopped off the broom,"I'm going to change really quick." She said as she passed of towards her closet, grabbing a set of clothes and walking into the bathroom. She puffed her cheeks in the mirror when she was done,"I look good right? I'm sure I do...yeah, I look amazing!" She smiled before exiting. She looked at Akira and grinned,"I'm all done! Where to now?"
View attachment 127553
...♅Akira stared at Asuka as she exited the bathroom, a slight blush forming on his cheeks. He spoke, commenting on her appearance♅...

“ Wow.. ”

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo1_1280.png

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo smiled. "Heh... I liked you since the moment I met you..." He said softly, leaning in and kissing her.
Kanae a little surprised blushed because he kissed her but she kissed him back.

Jennete said:

"I wanted to test something, stay right here..." Roman disappeared and appeared in Jay's dorm. "Hello friends and evil other half of my girlfriend." Roman said happily.

@BlueHawk

Nanne said:
Kanae a little surprised blushed because he kissed her but she kissed him back.
Diablo deepened the kiss, then pulled away for a moment to ask a question. "W-Will you do it with me tonight...?" He asked, his face bright red.

BlueHawk said:
"Why not? It's no big deal, we all do things we regret." He says as he takes another small bite of fae fruit as he leans forward a bit on the chair.
Rain:*looks at him and sits up* I don't regret anything. Everything I have ever done has been justified and with reason. Until Snow locked me away that is. That is when I gave up on reason, why control your impulses Jay? Why control my natural urge to rip open a weak human and watch them die to take off the edge on my anger? *she leans towards him smirking* The only reason why you are not dead is because I promised not to kill you and I need more time to work out how I can get back to Fae where I belong.

------------

Roman said:
"I wanted to test something, stay right here..." Roman disappeared and appeared in Jay's dorm. "Hello friends and evil other half of my girlfriend." Roman said happily.
@BlueHawk
Rain:*finishes speaking right when Roman appears and she growls standing and storming to the bathroom to slam the door shut and sit in the tub away from the masked hero complex idiot*

Roman said:
@BlueHawk
Jay smirks at Roman. "Bet you're still getting used to that one, huh?" He says as he leans back into his chair, putting his arm on the top.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him and sits up* I don't regret anything. Everything I have ever done has been justified and with reason. Until Snow locked me away that is. That is when I gave up on reason, why control your impulses Jay? Why control my natural urge to rip open a weak human and watch them die to take off the edge on my anger? *she leans towards him smirking* The only reason why you are not dead is because I promised not to kill you and I need more time to work out how I can get back to Fae where I belong.
------------

Rain:*finishes speaking right when Roman appears and she growls standing and storming to the bathroom to slam the door shut and sit in the tub away from the masked hero complex idiot*
"Uuum, love you too?" Roman chuckled. "I'll grow on you, trust me."

BlueHawk said:
Jay smirks at Roman. "Bet you're still getting used to that one, huh?" He says as he leans back into his chair, putting his arm on the top.
"Yeah, I hope she understands I don't see her as just a ballistic bitch, but I see her as something better." Roman explained. "Anyways, I'm here to invite you guys to the beach, hence the trunks I'm wearing. What do ya say?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared at Asuka as she exited the bathroom, a slight blush forming on his cheeks. He spoke, commenting on her appearance♅...

“ Wow.. ”

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo1_1280.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and twirled around,"This looks great right? It's my favorite outfit." She said as she walked over to him and grabbed his hand."Hey Akki-san...who was that guy from before? The one you called Soulis...I think."

Roman said:
"Uuum, love you too?" Roman chuckled. "I'll grow on you, trust me."
"Yeah, I hope she understands I don't see her as just a ballistic bitch, but I see her as something better." Roman explained. "Anyways, I'm here to invite you guys to the beach, hence the trunks I'm wearing. What do ya say?"
Jay looks between him and the door to the bathroom. "I'm down, and I think it'd be good to get her out... But I would seriously need your help keeping an eye on her. She is really shifty." He says looking at Roman, speaking completely serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back