• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, rolling his eyes. "Alright... But I'm warning you. That confidence will be your downfall!" He chuckles and sorts out the things.
Trix chuckled as they played the game. In the begining it semed like he was going to win but in the end she won, she grinned at him eyes glittering. She flicked her tail eyes glittering "You were saying hun?"

Nonalaka said:
"Mmhm, I get it" she rested her head in her hands "You'll have maturity on your side" she replied as she followed his gaze to see where he was looking, chuckling a little as she looked at the playground too. "That's wise"
"Yeah... It's just my plan for life I guess..." Taylor sighed as he continued to watch the kids play.

BlueHawk said:
Jay opens the door to his dorm and peeks his head in, seeing Rain asleep, before looking back at his bag. "Man I'm hungry..." He whispers to himself as he opens the door the rest of the way and slowly steps in, closing it behind him. @Jennete
Rain:*wakes up instantly when the door closes and she sits up, looking and seeing it is just Jay and she lays down again yawning* oh it's just you

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused by the phrase and she looks at him curiously* Solid as it is now? What does that mean?
"Our relationship is... stable so to say. We don't fight, we don't argue etc. We love one another with all our hearts and that's all that matters." Roman explained.

RPLoverRP said:
"Still... That's only making things worse." Blair sat up looking at him with sad and worried eyes, "Please? For us?"
"Hopefully they leave us alone now, if they don't then I negotiate..." Han sighed and looked at Blair, "If you have another way, please tell..."

Roman said:
"Our relationship is... stable so to say. We don't fight, we don't argue etc. We love one another with all our hearts and that's all that matters." Roman explained.
Snow:*she smiles and pokes Romans shoulder and growls playfully* grrr *stops kissing the spot and smiles* There we had our first fight!! We are a real true and tried couple *she finally says an expression correctly*

Jennete said:
Rain:*wakes up instantly when the door closes and she sits up, looking and seeing it is just Jay and she lays down again yawning* oh it's just you
Jay flinches as she sits up, but breathes a sigh of relief as she lays back down. "How'd you sleep? Feel any better?" He asks as he pulls a small kitchen chair toward the bed. "You didn't look so good for a bit, kept complaining about being hungry." He explains as he sits.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo guided her to the large Ferris wheel. He got into a empty car with her. "The best part about this is that you get a view from the entire city."

(Now that's just cold xD )
"From the entire city?" she asked in a curious way. She looked at Diablo for a moment then out the window.

Hina stared down at him "do what you wish but you will never get love from me" she said as she slid over and sat on dexes lap then leaned back into him

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Nanne said:
"From the entire city?" she asked in a curious way. She looked at Diablo for a moment then out the window.
Diablo nodded. The ride started up. "So... When did you start liking me?" He asked, a bit curious.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared down at him "do what you wish but you will never get love from me" she said as she slid over and sat on dexes lap then leaned back into him

[/QUOTE]
Taka nodded his head slightly "Then I shall now address you as...Master" He said with a smile at the word

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared down at him "do what you wish but you will never get love from me" she said as she slid over and sat on dexes lap then leaned back into him

[/QUOTE]
Dex felt reassured once more, nuzzling Hina's neck.

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches as she sits up, but breathes a sigh of relief as she lays back down. "How'd you sleep? Feel any better?" He asks as he pulls a small kitchen chair toward the bed. "You didn't look so good for a bit, kept complaining about being hungry." He explains as he sits.
Rain:*sighs and looks at him* I didn't forget what happened idiot *she mumbles and rolls over away from him, her wings facing him* I hate being treated as if I was a child.

Hina leaned back more when he nuzzled her neck "do what you wish" he said again as she then got off of dex and pushed him onto the bed then layed on him "now leave for now im tired" she said to him

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and looks at him* I didn't forget what happened idiot *she mumbles and rolls over away from him, her wings facing him* I hate being treated as if I was a child.
Jay shrugs his shoulders and laughs. "Yeah well it was that or let you pass out on my floor and starve to death. I think I chose well." He says as he stares at the bag of fruit. "You were just bullshiting about the whole, 'fae fruit being the only thing I can eat' thing, right?" He asks worriedly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned back more when he nuzzled her neck "do what you wish" he said again as she then got off of dex and pushed him onto the bed then layed on him "now leave for now im tired" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed madly. "U-Uh... Yeah, what she said." He said, pointing at Hina.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned back more when he nuzzled her neck "do what you wish" he said again as she then got off of dex and pushed him onto the bed then layed on him "now leave for now im tired" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Taka stood up and bowed at the two "I shall now take my leave Master Hina" He said formally as he walked outside of the room

Fukushima Akira] [B][COLOR=#b30000]...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#b30000] “ Okay said:
image.jpg.7e27616b971ef3b6237fb5a55974a0af.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 19
Roman said:

"Hopefully they leave us alone now, if they don't then I negotiate..." Han sighed and looked at Blair, "If you have another way, please tell..."
Blair looked away, "Thats what you said last time..." Blair layed her head back down.

"Speaking of love and whatnot, Excuse me a moment" she clicked her fingers disappearing from the park and appearing infront of Taka looking less than pleased and holding her head. She pointed a finger at Taka "YOU!" She called at him "How many times are you going to die, be reborn and do the same thing with women's hearts over and over?!" She raised her hand "I've had it to here with you, do you know what it does to me being near all this disloyal, stupid heartbreak? Headaches, constant headaches from little voices telling me things are bad. You've already hurt this woman enough! and if yo hurt anyone else and give me another bloody headache I swear I'll make sure you never feel again, aljacktakawhatever" She puffed out her cheeks exhaling deeply. "Whew okay I think I'm done"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and pokes Romans shoulder and growls playfully* grrr *stops kissing the spot and smiles* There we had our first fight!! We are a real true and tried couple *she finally says an expression correctly*
Roman poked Snow back, "Yes we are! We are the true and tried couple!" He said repeating her. He then comes up with a stupid thought but feels it for a good cause. "Call. Jay...."

Nonalaka said:
"Speaking of love and whatnot, Excuse me a moment" she clicked her fingers disappearing from the park and appearing infront of Taka looking less than pleased and holding her head. She pointed a finger at Taka "YOU!" She called at him "How many times are you going to die, be reborn and do the same thing with women's hearts over and over?!" She raised her hand "I've had it to here with you, do you know what it does to me being near all this disloyal, stupid heartbreak? Headaches, constant headaches from little voices telling me things are bad. You've already hurt this woman enough! and if yo hurt anyone else and give me another bloody headache I swear I'll make sure you never feel again, aljacktakawhatever" She puffed out her cheeks exhaling deeply. "Whew okay I think I'm done"
Taka tilted his head "What in the hell was that about?" He asked her

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looked away, "Thats what you said last time..." Blair layed her head back down.
"That's why I'm asking you, what do you think we should do? I mean we can't let them come after our child, they want it dead for heavens sake." Han said, his voice a little worried. "What do we do?" He asked once more.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs his shoulders and laughs. "Yeah well it was that or let you pass out on my floor and starve to death. I think I chose well." He says as he stares at the bag of fruit. "You were just bullshiting about the whole, 'fae fruit being the only thing I can eat' thing, right?" He asks worriedly.
Rain:*looks over her shoulder at Jay frowning a little* I cannot lie. Every human food will taste like eating your own pissed on crap that you just threw up and ate again. You will waste away if you do not have a constant supply of food now. Which I will provide when I am feeling better and find a place to set up my own pond and garden.

Roman said:
Roman poked Snow back, "Yes we are! We are the true and tried couple!" He said repeating her. He then comes up with a stupid thought but feels it for a good cause. "Call. Jay...."
Snow?*tilts her head confused* Why? He wouldn't be able to hear me from the beach silly

Nonalaka said:
Taylor waited, sitting on the bench, he wondered what she went to do. "Some super cool love stuff I bet...."

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks over her shoulder at Jay frowning a little* I cannot lie. Every human food will taste like eating your own pissed on crap that you just threw up and ate again. You will waste away if you do not have a constant supply of food now. Which I will provide when I am feeling better and find a place to set up my own pond and garden.
Snow?*tilts her head confused* Why? He wouldn't be able to hear me from the beach silly
Roman sighed, "With your phone, you goof. Do you have one or is that human tech you haven't come across yet?" He asked laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back