• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because he was a heatless cold blooded ass who couldn't be happy no matter how many times he spent the night with them" she said before she leaned agains dex more
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Taka chuckled a little "Actually he does have a good reason though no reason is good enough to break a heart like yours......He was being controlled by the gods"

Roman said:
Roman kissed Snow and smiled, "I can't say how much I love you, it's uncountable. Endless, if I say so myself." He said poking her forehead. "Top that."
Snow:*she grins and shakes her head, rolling them over again, half on top with them on their sides a little* I can't dream of topping that because that is exactly how much I love you as well

Nonalaka said:
"Well, maybe I can, maybe I can't, I'm not gonna give away all my trade secrets y'know?" She winked and giggled a bit before leaning back on the bench "Ah, right, you're better that way honestly, means you won't get heartbroken as often" she crinkled her nose "I don't like being incharge of that if it needs to be provoked for some reason it changes me, which I don't appreciate I become rather harsh." She shuddered "luckily I've only had to provoke heartache a handful of times"
"Ah, I see. I do plan on changing my ways with love in my later years, maybe around ya know, my mid 30s" Taylor said looking at a nearby playground, watching the kids play.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because he was a heatless cold blooded ass who couldn't be happy no matter how many times he spent the night with them" she said before she leaned agains dex more

[/QUOTE]
Dex put a arm around Hina. A sad look was in his eyes. He didn't like the sound of unhappy thoughts.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and looked over at Taka,"When did he get here? And how in the world did we just teleport?" She asked as she looked down, realizing she was still wearing her bikini. She gasped and tried to cover herself,"Can we uh...go to a store really quickly? I kinda need to change..." She said, blushing.
...♅Akira looked down, noticing Asuka was still wearing her bikini. He spoke, blushing slightly♅...

“ Oh.. sure. Lead the way. ”

"Do I look like I care. He had a choise even when he serves Thana he had a choice and he chose to take another girl to bed even though we where married" she said rage and pain in her voice as she spoke

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*she grins and shakes her head, rolling them over again, half on top with them on their sides a little* I can't dream of topping that because that is exactly how much I love you as well
Roman pokes Snow's forehead again, "You're awesome... Ya know that?" He asked smiling. "I'm glad we date, maybe when we're older we'll still be together, that's if our relationship stay as solid as it is now..."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka chuckled a little "Actually he does have a good reason though no reason is good enough to break a heart like yours......He was being controlled by the gods"
Dex shivered. He was now starting to get worried he would lose Hina... Then he would have nobody. His brother was dead... His mother was gone... Everything he had left was gone expect her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do I look like I care. He had a choise even when he serves Thana he had a choice and he chose to take another girl to bed even though we where married" she said rage and pain in her voice as she spoke
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Taka kneeled before her "Yes I understand you are mad however....The man named Al was a lie......His real name was Jack and ever since he killed his family the gods took hold of him so Jack has never met any of you and I guess you could say that I would be that Jack"

Roman said:
"Ah, I see. I do plan on changing my ways with love in my later years, maybe around ya know, my mid 30s" Taylor said looking at a nearby playground, watching the kids play.
"Mmhm, I get it" she rested her head in her hands "You'll have maturity on your side" she replied as she followed his gaze to see where he was looking, chuckling a little as she looked at the playground too. "That's wise"

Roman said:
Roman pokes Snow's forehead again, "You're awesome... Ya know that?" He asked smiling. "I'm glad we date, maybe when we're older we'll still be together, that's if our relationship stay as solid as it is now..."
Snow:*tilts her head confused by the phrase and she looks at him curiously* Solid as it is now? What does that mean?

shortyshot8 said:
Taka kneeled before her "Yes I understand you are mad however....The man named Al was a lie......His real name was Jack and ever since he killed his family the gods took hold of him so Jack has never met any of you and I guess you could say that I would be that Jack"
Dex shivered more and more. What was he trying to say? That they should get back together? Dex would never agree to such a thing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down, noticing Asuka was still wearing her bikini. He spoke, blushing slightly♅...

“ Oh.. sure. Lead the way. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled gratefully and whistled. Out of now where, a broom shot by and stopped in front of her. She easily hopped on, sitting sideways as she looked at Akira."Get on! We're going to my house. I don't like any of the stores out here...sorry if I'm so picky." She said, smiling sheepishly.

"Well jack isn't al. Jack isn't the man that was the first to say the y love me. And jack wasn't the man that ripped my heart out" she said with a depressed look as she leaned into dexes side

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well jack isn't al. Jack isn't the man that was the first to say the y love me. And jack wasn't the man that ripped my heart out" she said with a depressed look as she leaned into dexes side

[/QUOTE]
Taka closed his eyes as he kneeled "And that is exactly why...I Taka shall pledge my allegiance to you" He said with a hand on his heart as he kneeled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well jack isn't al. Jack isn't the man that was the first to say the y love me. And jack wasn't the man that ripped my heart out" she said with a depressed look as she leaned into dexes side

[/QUOTE]
Dex was somehow reassured whenever Hina leaned into him. He stopped shivering.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo wiped away her tears. "Sh... Your okay now..." He said softly. "We can end the day in the Ferris wheel if you want..."
Kanae looked up at Diablo, "Yeah...I think that's a good idea..." she said quietly. She stood next to Diablo and held his hand tightly still a little shocked about everything. "Lead the way..." she said.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka closed his eyes as he kneeled "And that is exactly why...I Taka shall pledge my allegiance to you" He said with a hand on his heart as he kneeled
Dex growled at him. "I have already pledged my allegiance to her..."

Roman said:
"I didn't kill anyone, I just knocked out a couple hundred.... maybe 2 I don't know.... I promise not to kill, but knocking out is another thing." Han said, yawning and stretching again.
"Still... That's only making things worse." Blair sat up looking at him with sad and worried eyes, "Please? For us?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled gratefully and whistled. Out of now where, a broom shot by and stopped in front of her. She easily hopped on, sitting sideways as she looked at Akira."Get on! We're going to my house. I don't like any of the stores out here...sorry if I'm so picky." She said, smiling sheepishly.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Okay, sure! ”

...♅Akira got onto the broom and sat sideways. He put one of his arms around Asuka's waist as if he was balancing himself♅...

Nanne said:
Kanae looked up at Diablo, "Yeah...I think that's a good idea..." she said quietly. She stood next to Diablo and held his hand tightly still a little shocked about everything. "Lead the way..." she said.
Diablo guided her to the large Ferris wheel. He got into a empty car with her. "The best part about this is that you get a view from the entire city."

shortyshot8 said:
Taka just ignored Dex and waited for a response from Hina
(Now that's just cold xD )

Jay opens the door to his dorm and peeks his head in, seeing Rain asleep, before looking back at his bag. "Man I'm hungry..." He whispers to himself as he opens the door the rest of the way and slowly steps in, closing it behind him. @Jennete

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo guided her to the large Ferris wheel. He got into a empty car with her. "The best part about this is that you get a view from the entire city."

(Now that's just cold xD )
(Indeed xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back