• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Hina frowned "dex can we go home and talk with him there" she asked him quietly as she still clung to dex

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps as he send them crashing into the sand, her rolling on top and she looks down at him, brushing the hair out of her face and she smiles, bending down and kissing him softly* See, you always catch me
(( No I didn't reply xD ))

"I see. I only catch you because you're easy to catch, at least for me." Ran chuckled and rolled over, ending up looking down at Snow, "Love you..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned "dex can we go home and talk with him there" she asked him quietly as she still clung to dex

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "You heard the woman, were going to my place." He said as he started walking off, letting Hina cling to him and expecting Taka to follow him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "You heard the woman, were going to my place." He said as he started walking off, letting Hina cling to him and expecting Taka to follow him.
Taka appeared in front of them "Well if you want I could carry you there" He said before flexing "I am the fastest and strongest man I know who's not a Sanctum"

@Daniel reaver

Hina still clung to dexes arm and leaned against him as she watched the boy a death glare on her face as she stared into his soul

Roman said:
(( No I didn't reply xD ))
"I see. I only catch you because you're easy to catch, at least for me." Ran chuckled and rolled over, ending up looking down at Snow, "Love you..."
Snow:*looks up at him and smiles, kissing him softly, her hands on his cheeks* Love you more

shortyshot8 said:
Taka sighed "Fine let's make this easy then" He said putting a finger to both of their foreheads and warping into Dex's room "That better?"
@Daniel reaver
Dex nodded, still a bit edgy about him. He didn't want to lose Hina to HIM.

Dex nodded, still a bit edgy about him. He didn't want to lose Hina to HIM.
Taka laughed a little "So Dex...Shoo" He said waving him off "Nah I'm kidding you can stay"

Diablo pecked her on the lips. "That's the spirit!" He said as the ride continued to pick up speed.
The ride was now going at about 70mph when suddenly a loud noise startles everyone near Kanae and Diablo. Kanae's strap had unlatched. She tried to hold on to her seat while someone else was yelling to stop the ride but her hands were slipping. Fear showed in her face and she closed her eyes still trying her best to hold on.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka laughed a little "So Dex...Shoo" He said waving him off "Nah I'm kidding you can stay"
Dex growled. "I plan to..." He said. "I don't know if I can trust you yet..."

Dex growled. "I plan to..." He said. "I don't know if I can trust you yet..."
Taka laughed more "My god you really are an idiot" He quickly covered his mouth "God I'm sorry I don't know what got into me"

Hina looked around then at the couch (If he doesn't have one the bed then) and sat down pulling dex with her "so what is it you wanted" she asked him

Nanne said:
The ride was now going at about 70mph when suddenly a loud noise startles everyone near Kanae and Diablo. Kanae's strap had unlatched. She tried to hold on to her seat while someone else was yelling to stop the ride but her hands were slipping. Fear showed in her face and she closed her eyes still trying her best to hold on.
Diablo's eyes glowed yellow as he grabbed her, jumped off the ride, landing perfectly and ran as far as he could from it.

shortyshot8 said:
Taka laughed more "My god you really are an idiot" He quickly covered his mouth "God I'm sorry I don't know what got into me"
Dex remains silent while you and Hina talk.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"You can do that?! Wow.... that's scary..." Taylor said laughing. "It'd be hard for you to find out anyway, I'm not much of a lover and if you ever get me to like anyone at that matter, that person is special in some honorable way."
"Well, maybe I can, maybe I can't, I'm not gonna give away all my trade secrets y'know?" She winked and giggled a bit before leaning back on the bench "Ah, right, you're better that way honestly, means you won't get heartbroken as often" she crinkled her nose "I don't like being incharge of that if it needs to be provoked for some reason it changes me, which I don't appreciate I become rather harsh." She shuddered "luckily I've only had to provoke heartache a handful of times"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around then at the couch (If he doesn't have one the bed then) and sat down pulling dex with her "so what is it you wanted" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Taka sighed "I need you to know that man named Al" He shuttered at the thought "He was complete garbage was he not?"

"He was garbage and deserves nothing but death in his life" Hina said coldly before she placed a finger to his four head sending him every memory of al she had

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks up at him and smiles, kissing him softly, her hands on his cheeks* Love you more
Roman kissed Snow and smiled, "I can't say how much I love you, it's uncountable. Endless, if I say so myself." He said poking her forehead. "Top that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He was garbage and deserves nothing but death in his life" Hina said coldly before she placed a finger to his four head sending him every memory of al she had
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Taka fell to his knees "Wha-What the hell?" He looked up at Hina "I now understand how I died...I need you to know of why he did those things"

Diablo's eyes glowed yellow as he grabbed her, jumped off the ride, landing perfectly and ran as far as he could from it.

Dex remains silent while you and Hina talk.

@Daniel reaver
Kanae still scared held on to Diablo. "I-I told you something was wrong..." she said as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Because he was a heatless cold blooded ass who couldn't be happy no matter how many times he spent the night with them. No matter how much the girl loved him. No matter how badly they fought or what they did for him" she said before she leaned agains dex more

Nanne said:
Kanae still scared held on to Diablo. "I-I told you something was wrong..." she said as tears began to well up in her eyes.
Diablo wiped away her tears. "Sh... Your okay now..." He said softly. "We can end the day in the Ferris wheel if you want..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back