• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed and brought a finger to her lips, tapping them,"Well first, I want a kiss! And not like a peck either, like one of those other...more intense ones." She grinned before continuing,"Then, you're gonna carry be around wherever I want. That's not hard either. Nothing hard will come until later."
Cam sighed before speaking "Sure that sounds fine" He said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips not stopping

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"This isn't a fire it is the darkest of powers that only I can hold. It was the weapon used to kill the old king of the gods and the Titans. You will not survive Al and there will be no chance of ever coming back" Thana said as hinas expresion went cold as it charged up the power radiating off the orb as it readied to kill Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I see.....Just make it quick" He said before mumbling as the real him spoke "I don't want to die......" He said quietly

Hina stared coldly at him "you should have done what you did then" she said in a cold sassy voice before the orb launched obliterating als head and making his body drop to the floor before it started to erode into black embers as if it was being burned from the inside out

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared coldly at him "you should have done what you did then" she said in a cold sassy voice before the orb launched obliterating als head and making his body drop to the floor before it started to erode into black embers as if it was being burned from the inside out
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The black embers soon turned gold as a voice spoke from the Heavens "You have made a grave mistake" It said before a loud crash was heard

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? I do too! We can eat them together then." Asuka said with a smile on her face. She walked around the shop, quickly grabbing a large bag and beginning to stuff candy into it."Do you guys want anything in particular?" She asked them both. @TheRebelliousDragon
...♅Akira replied with a smile on his face♅...

“ I like them all the same. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...Ivory? You're kind of floating." Nora said as she looked at Ivory. She chuckled and shook her head before jumping up to float with her. Nora looked down at Hayate and smiled,"Wanna fly?" @TheRebelliousDragon
"No, I think I'll run..." Hayate said sarcastically. "Seriously, I think, I'll let Ivory fly me there. I mean she is already..."

@Aeron

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed before speaking "Sure that sounds fine" He said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips not stopping

Al sighed "I see.....Just make it quick" He said before mumbling as the real him spoke "I don't want to die......" He said quietly
Farah's eyes widened before she began to kiss him back. After a while, she pulled away."Well I wasn't expecting it that soon, but okay."

Thana growlwd as the body vanished along with any soul being permanently anihalated as Hina and Thana sat there the only rememberence of Al or the other spul was a small pool of blood on the floor of the temple as Hina looked down "I did the right thing didn't I master" Hina asked Thana softly before Thana nodded and wraped her arms around her "yes you did my child now he just wait" she said softly as the fires in the temple changed color to the kind of depressing mourning grey as souls of the dead formed lining the hall that lead to the room Hina and Thana where in as they looked down a small low hum coming as if it was a memorial to Al as one of the empty walls in the temple started to carve its self till it came out as a depiction of Al showing him in the numerous battles he had fought while under Thana's power

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened before she began to kiss him back. After a while, she pulled away."Well I wasn't expecting it that soon, but okay."
Cam laughed a little "Now where would you like me to carry you?" He asked with a smirk

Roman said:
"No, I think I'll run..." Hayate said sarcastically. "Seriously, I think, I'll let Ivory fly me there. I mean she is already..."
@Aeron
Ivory smiled and nodded as she placed her arms around him and began to fly up and out of the shop. "Well, lets going then!" She said happily to Nora. @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana growlwd as the body vanished along with any soul being permanently anihalated as Hina and Thana sat there the only rememberence of Al or the other spul was a small pool of blood on the floor of the temple as Hina looked down "I did the right thing didn't I master" Hina asked Thana softly before Thana nodded and wraped her arms around her "yes you did my child now he just wait" she said softly as the fires in the temple changed color to the kind of depressing mourning grey as souls of the dead formed lining the hall that lead to the room Hina and Thana where in as they looked down a small low hum coming as if it was a memorial to Al as one of the empty walls in the temple started to carve its self till it came out as a depiction of Al showing him in the numerous battles he had fought while under Thana's power
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The sky on Earth turned blood red as more crashing was heard and the voice spoke once more "You have killed the balance now all that is left is chaos!"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora frowned,"So cold...Hayates so cold to me!" She flew up next to Ivory on her back. Casually with her hands behind her head as she did, eyes closed."Where are we even going?" @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Now where would you like me to carry you?" He asked with a smirk
"To the bedroom! Then to the pool because I want to go swimming again." Farah said, giggling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and randomly put a large amount of everything in the bag. Taking a separate bag, she put some gummy bears in for Kite. Asuka hummed as she paid for the bag of candy and began to eat some."These are so good! I wish I could eat candy all the time. Now on our way to the beach!" She exclaimed, raising the bag of candy. With a laughed, she brought the bag back down and held it out to Akira."Here you are!"

Nora frowned,"So cold...Hayates so cold to me!" She flew up next to Ivory on her back. Casually with her hands behind her head as she did, eyes closed."Where are we even going?" @Roman

"To the bedroom! Then to the pool because I want to go swimming again." Farah said, giggling.
Cam lifted her up with ease "Why the bedroom exactly?" He asked as he walked to the bedroom door

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled and nodded as she placed her arms around him and began to fly up and out of the shop. "Well, lets going then!" She said happily to Nora. @WeirdPrincess
Hayate smiled and relaxed as they flew.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and randomly put a large amount of everything in the bag. Taking a separate bag, she put some gummy bears in for Kite. Asuka hummed as she paid for the bag of candy and began to eat some."These are so good! I wish I could eat candy all the time. Now on our way to the beach!" She exclaimed, raising the bag of candy. With a laughed, she brought the bag back down and held it out to Akira."Here you are!"

Hayate sighed, "I'm cold? Haha, not." He said grinning. "We're going to a movie."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka spoke. He soon replied, taking a piece of candy from the bag♅...

“ Thanks! ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam lifted her up with ease "Why the bedroom exactly?" He asked as he walked to the bedroom door
"I need to change into my bathing suit silly! And I need to grab a few things from there anyway." Farah said as she was lifted up."Hm...let's go to the beach instead. That sound more fun, there'll be more people there that I can meet."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I need to change into my bathing suit silly! And I need to grab a few things from there anyway." Farah said as she was lifted up."Hm...let's go to the beach instead. That sound more fun, there'll be more people there that I can meet."
Cam smiles as he opens the door and sets her down before turning around "Alright I'm not looking so you can change now"

TheHappyPikachu said:
The girl stroked Riku's cheek making her back right up to the bed and turning even more red "y..you might, wanna..st...stay away..." She stuttered out awkwardly her fangs had once again grown to there full size and her eyes started to glow red soon after, she knew it could come any moment now...she didn't want it too but it would she placed both hands over her mouth and nose quickly she was getting dizzy, What was doing this to her!? Was it because she was in a nurses office with unhappy memory's? She'd never reacted to memory's though so what!? @Kalin Scarlet
"But...You're not feeling well..." Est said, walking up to Riku once more. Est stood on her tiptoes, and pecked her on the forehead. whatever was bothering the girl would stop. At least, that is what Est assumed, since her power was the ability to cure people of curses. While her abilities were partially sealed away, she could at least weaken the side effects of the girl's un vampire nature for the time being.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and relaxed as they flew.
Hayate sighed, "I'm cold? Haha, not." He said grinning. "We're going to a movie."
"Oh." Nora said as she opened one eye and looked at Hayate."Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling right now..." She whispered to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back