• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Get ready to get your butt kicked." Farah said before starting the game. They played for a good hour before she leaned on a bar, breathless.

(We're still in the cafe. Nora finished eating and we were all about to leave)
(Oh, okay, thanks!)

Ivory grabbed Nora and Hayate's hand and began to pull them towards the door, her feet began to lift as her excitement began to over take her. (I just noticed that Ivory gets taken over by her emotions a lot xD )

Nonalaka said:
((Lol I dont care if my characters are in love or not but no one want to interact with my characters unless they're own character it mine is single from what I've noticed ;-; like I have free characters that are both single and in a relationship that id love to use but since everyone else is "paired up" I'm left here bored I just wanna rp IDC if its romance or not ;-;.))
I have free character, if youd like to rp with him, but im on a road trip and studying, so my posts will be late :/ )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and blushed lightly when she laughed and introduced herself. He looked away and slightly upwards, allowing his hair to shield his blush. He soon spoke, muttering slightly♅...
“ Yeah, sure. Sweets are okay, I guess.. ”

4c807753-6fc5-427c-ae74-e716b3c4de87_zpsfsjhcjwb.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned,"Great! I'll give you all of my good sweets. That way, you'll love sweets more." She said with a smile and grabbed both of Akira's and Kites arm. @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned,"Great! I'll give you all of my good sweets. That way, you'll love sweets more." She said with a smile and grabbed both of Akira's and Kites arm. @TheRebelliousDragon
Kite laughed happily when she took his arm. "A bit forward aren't we? I would listen to her boss!" He joked at Akira.

@Fukushima Akira

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded. "Yeah, I know this city inside out." He said.
"Okay. Then we should hurry because I feel like I might starve to death..." she said as she jogged to catch up with Diablo.

Aeron said:
(Oh, okay, thanks!)
Ivory grabbed Nora and Hayate's hand and began to pull them towards the door, her feet began to lift as her excitement began to over take her. (I just noticed that Ivory gets taken over by her emotions a lot xD )

I have free character, if youd like to rp with him, but im on a road trip and studying, so my posts will be late :/ )
((Ah, Thank you uvu, That's okay, I'm playing sims atm anyways so I guess I'll be a bit distracted.))

...♅Akira looked towards Asuka as his blush faded, soon smiling. He then heard Kite's joke, yet he never understood it, so he replied honestly♅...

“ I intend to. Let's go. ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo2_500.png

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he caught his breath "Damn you really are good at that game" He said to her
Farah looked over at him and grinned,"Told you. So I win!" She began dancing again with a smile on her face."I wonder...what should I have you do for me?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"Okay. Then we should hurry because I feel like I might starve to death..." she said as she jogged to catch up with Diablo.
Diablo picked her up bridal style. "All aboard the Diablo train!" He joked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards Asuka as his blush faded, soon smiling. He then heard Kite's joke, yet he never understood it, so he replied honestly♅...

“ I intend to. Let's go. ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo2_500.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and began to walk with both Akira and Kite towards a sweet shop that she knew. "So Akira, what do you like?" She asked as she pulled open the door to the shop and pulled everyone inside. @TheRebelliousDragon

Hina went a little wide eyed then started to hesitate as a ball of black appeared in her hand as she held it out to face Al a hesitant look on her face at what he had said

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and began to walk with both Akira and Kite towards a sweet shop that she knew. "So Akira, what do you like?" She asked as she pulled open the door to the shop and pulled everyone inside. @TheRebelliousDragon
Kite didn't mind getting dragged around or being ignored. He just was glad he was going to get something sweet out of it.

@Fukushima Akira

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku's head started thumping, she could tell this time she wasn't going to bite anyone but....no! She didn't want that either! "N..nothin" she flailed one of her hands about moving it up and down as if trying to turn away from the subject "you wanted to know more about un-vampires right?" She said quickly as she backed away even more nearly falling over, as she did so her face started turning bright red she knew she didn't have long before 'that' happened, but what could she do? And what was causing it!? @Kalin Scarlet
Est moved closer, confused as to what the girl was experiencing. She saw the girl's blush, and stroked her cheek with a finger. "...."

Diablo picked her up bridal style. "All aboard the Diablo train!" He joked.
Kanae got scared when he picked her up all of a sudden and placed her arms around his neck to hold on but then began to blush a little. "I guess we're taking Diablo today as a way of transportation..." she said quietly like always.

Nanne said:
Kanae got scared when he picked her up all of a sudden and placed her arms around his neck to hold on but then began to blush a little. "I guess we're taking Diablo today as a way of transportation..." she said quietly like always.
Diablo's eyes flashed yellow as they suddenly appeared at a small diner. "This place has good pancakes." He said. "Is that okay with you?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira walked with Asuka and Kite, when Asuka asked him the question, he was pulled into the shop. He replied♅...

“ What do I like..? Hm.. I like pretty much any and all sweets. ”

Aeron said:
(Oh, okay, thanks!)

"Um...Ivory? You're kind of floating." Nora said as she looked at Ivory. She chuckled and shook her head before jumping up to float with her. Nora looked down at Hayate and smiled,"Wanna fly?" @TheRebelliousDragon

Diablo's eyes flashed yellow as they suddenly appeared at a small diner. "This place has good pancakes." He said. "Is that okay with you?" He asked.
"Yeah...how did we get here so quickly?" she asked as she got down to look through the windows.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked over at him and grinned,"Told you. So I win!" She began dancing again with a smile on her face."I wonder...what should I have you do for me?"
Cam sighed "Oh boy what shall I do first?" He asked nervous of what she would make him do

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went a little wide eyed then started to hesitate as a ball of black appeared in her hand as she held it out to face Al a hesitant look on her face at what he had said
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al continued to close his eyes "Just end me" He said as another tear fell to his cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...Ivory? You're kind of floating." Nora said as she looked at Ivory. She chuckled and shook her head before jumping up to float with her. Nora looked down at Hayate and smiled,"Wanna fly?" @TheRebelliousDragon
Kite snapped back to reality. "Anything is fine with me, but I really like gummi bears..." He said.

@Fukushima Akira

(Gonna watch a movie with my family.... Brb!)

Thana soghed as she leaned into Hina "do it Hina you know this is right" she wispered into hinas ear before giving her a long kiss on the cheek as Hina stoped hesitating and the ball of darkness in her hand grew a little more then surged with power an ancient power that had been used to kill the king of the gods as the ball started to glow a black light

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana soghed as she leaned into Hina "do it Hina you know this is right" she wispered into hinas ear before giving her a long kiss on the cheek as Hina stoped hesitating and the ball of darkness in her hand grew a little more then surged with power an ancient power that had been used to kill the king of the gods as the ball started to glow a black light
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al just sat there on his knees and sighed "Look I want you to kill me but if you are going to do so you should know Fire won't work against me" He said while deep down he was thinking "I don't want to die!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Oh boy what shall I do first?" He asked nervous of what she would make him do

Al continued to close his eyes "Just end me" He said as another tear fell to his cheek
Farah hummed and brought a finger to her lips, tapping them,"Well first, I want a kiss! And not like a peck either, like one of those other...more intense ones." She grinned before continuing,"Then, you're gonna carry be around wherever I want. That's not hard either. Nothing hard will come until later."

"This isn't a fire it is the darkest of powers that only I can hold. It was the weapon used to kill the old king of the gods and the Titans. You will not survive Al and there will be no chance of ever coming back" Thana said as hinas expresion went cold as it charged up the power radiating off the orb as it readied to kill Al

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back