• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's my mission to have at least one child! It's my dying wish!" Farah said, raising her fist in the air. She thought about what she wanted to do and frowned,"Do you have a game room of sorts? I really wanna play some games today!"
Cam smiled "Yes actually I do and as for your mission.....I will help you with that" He said happily before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the game room

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Laura stood from her spot in the courtyard, and began to walk away, unsire what to do. She had been here at this academy for days, and hadn't found her sister yet. It was quite depressing, but Laura's expression remained the same blank slate it always was.
(Geez, The only characters I have active are the ones in relationships. Come on, people! High school is about more than finding someone to bang!)

[/QUOTE]
(But is it really? xD Na I'm kidding but people can do what they want)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Laura stood from her spot in the courtyard, and began to walk away, unsire what to do. She had been here at this academy for days, and hadn't found her sister yet. It was quite depressing, but Laura's expression remained the same blank slate it always was.
(Geez, The only characters I have active are the ones in relationships. Come on, people! High school is about more than finding someone to bang!)

[/QUOTE]
(Well... My characters sometimes go on random rampages xD I might make Kite rampage at some point... He is a exceed .-.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite scratched his head. "Well... I'm kinda new to this school." He said. "Wait, sweet expert? How so?"
"I'm new too! It's pretty big here...it's pretty intimidating." Asuka said."Well...I eat lots of sweets so I just call myself a sweet expert. I can name a lot of sweets I've eaten and stuff." She said with a laugh.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Yes actually I do and as for your mission.....I will help you with that" He said happily before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the game room

(I know, that was more a call to interact with anyone who was available. I don't really care what other people do...yknow, until they risk getting the RP closed again.

Riku snapped out of her dazed state as the girl poked her cheek speaking quietly, she didn't seem unhappy at all, she was good at spotting this at the fact it would help her tell if she could approach or not... so what was it?, her blood-level was steadily rising though, she could feel it, her cheeks started turning pink at the blood rushing to her head "Oh no... m..my blood-level is increasing!" she covered her mouth and nose, not again! I just had one..I can't... she thought frantically backing away slightly.@Kalin Scarlet ((I did already post this on page 1450 something sorry I got the wrong one just continue you gave pretty much the same reply as you did last time so it's fine))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm new too! It's pretty big here...it's pretty intimidating." Asuka said."Well...I eat lots of sweets so I just call myself a sweet expert. I can name a lot of sweets I've eaten and stuff." She said with a laugh.
Kite smiled. "Well I'm glad we got something in common! Are you able to tell if a PERSON is sweet or not?" He asked, curious about her.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah giggled,"I'm sure you're the only one that can help me with that." She said as she was pulled towards the game room. Once inside, she let out a gasp."Look at all the cool stuff in here! Let's play that thing!" She exclaimed, pointing towards a machine that like DDR.

Kite smiled. "Well I'm glad we got something in common! Are you able to tell if a PERSON is sweet or not?" He asked, curious about her.
Asuka shook her head,"No. Only food because I love it so much. Why?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"I'm sure you're the only one that can help me with that." She said as she was pulled towards the game room. Once inside, she let out a gasp."Look at all the cool stuff in here! Let's play that thing!" She exclaimed, pointing towards a machine that like DDR.
Cam chuckled a little "Yeah I guess so" He said before speaking again "Sure let's do that" He said as he kissed her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka shook her head,"No. Only food because I love it so much. Why?" She asked.
Kite laughed. "Oh, ok, I was just going to ask you if I was sweet. But whatever! I'm bored. What do you feel like doing?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "Yeah I guess so" He said before speaking again "Sure let's do that" He said as he kissed her cheek
Farah jumped over there and grinned,"I'm gonna kick your butt at this. Let's do this!" She stated and started the machine."Let's make a bet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah jumped over there and grinned,"I'm gonna kick your butt at this. Let's do this!" She stated and started the machine."Let's make a bet."
Cam put a finger to his chin "Sure but what should we bet?" He asked her as he followed

Kite laughed. "Oh, ok, I was just going to ask you if I was sweet. But whatever! I'm bored. What do you feel like doing?" He asked.
Asuka tilted her head,"Well...you look nice enough. So you should be very sweet." She said, smiling."I want to go eat more sweets! Or go to the beach. That sounds fun too."

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku snapped out of her dazed state as the girl poked her cheek speaking quietly, she didn't seem unhappy at all, she was good at spotting this at the fact it would help her tell if she could approach or not... so what was it?, her blood-level was steadily rising though, she could feel it, her cheeks started turning pink at the blood rushing to her head "Oh no... m..my blood-level is increasing!" she covered her mouth and nose, not again! I just had one..I can't... she thought frantically backing away slightly.@Kalin Scarlet ((I did already post this on page 1450 something sorry I got the wrong one just continue you gave pretty much the same reply as you did last time so it's fine))
Est tilted her head to the side when the girl covered her face. "What's...wrong?"

Aiden nods, a smile on his face. "I love you too..." He says softly. "Do you want me to stop? Because I didn't want to..."

(I'm sorry, I couldn't stay awake... D:)

Diablo nods, a smile on his face. "Sure, where do you want to go now?" He said, leading the way.
"I don't know...its morning and I'm hungry. Do you know any place that serves some good breakfast?" she asked as she followed behind him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka tilted her head,"Well...you look nice enough. So you should be very sweet." She said, smiling."I want to go eat more sweets! Or go to the beach. That sounds fun too."
Kite got a sad smile for a second. "I think if you knew what I was then you wouldn't think I was sweet at all... But sweets sound good to me!"

...♅Akira's form changed to his newer form. He then looked over towards the new students who stood in the courtyard. He stood up and walked over to them. He spoke as a large smile appeared on his face, raising his left hand♅...

“ I see you two are new here. My name's Fukushima Akira, I'll be your senior advisor, so if you have any questions, I'm here for ya. ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

---------------------------------------------

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam put a finger to his chin "Sure but what should we bet?" He asked her as he followed
"Whoever wins has to do what the other says for a week. That sounds about fair." Farah stated, looking at him and grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Whoever wins has to do what the other says for a week. That sounds about fair." Farah stated, looking at him and grinning.
Cam smirked "Alright that sounds about good" He said as he cracked his knuckles

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form changed to his newer form. He then looked over towards the new students who stood in the courtyard. He stood up and walked over to them. He spoke as a large smile appeared on his face, raising his left hand♅...
“ I see you two are new here. My name's Fukushima Akira, I'll be your senior advisor, so if you have any questions, I'm here for ya. ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

---------------------------------------------

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
( xD Oh my god Akira da face though xD )

Kite got a sad smile for a second. "I think if you knew what I was then you wouldn't think I was sweet at all... But sweets sound good to me!"
Asuka frowned for a second before it turned into a smile,"Let's get sweets first, then go to the beach!" She said before looking at Akira who had just walked up to them. She laughed and waved,"Hi! It's nice to meet you Fukushima Akira. I'm Asuka. Do you wanna come with us to go get sweets and go to the beach?" @Fukushima Akira

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Alright that sounds about good" He said as he cracked his knuckles
( xD Oh my god Akira da face though xD )
"Get ready to get your butt kicked." Farah said before starting the game. They played for a good hour before she leaned on a bar, breathless.

Aeron said:
Thanks @Roman and @WeirdPrincess :3 (I Wil miss you too , Senpai!) So where did we leave off yesterday?
(We're still in the cafe. Nora finished eating and we were all about to leave)

Nanne said:
"I don't know...its morning and I'm hungry. Do you know any place that serves some good breakfast?" she asked as she followed behind him.
Diablo nodded. "Yeah, I know this city inside out." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned for a second before it turned into a smile,"Let's get sweets first, then go to the beach!" She said before looking at Akira who had just walked up to them. She laughed and waved,"Hi! It's nice to meet you Fukushima Akira. I'm Asuka. Do you wanna come with us to go get sweets and go to the beach?" @Fukushima Akira
Kite looked up, the glitter back his eyes. "Hey Akira! My name is Kite! We would love it if you joined us!"

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira looked at Asuka and blushed lightly when she laughed and introduced herself. He looked away and slightly upwards, allowing his hair to shield his blush. He soon spoke, muttering slightly♅...

“ Yeah, sure. Sweets are okay, I guess.. ”

4c807753-6fc5-427c-ae74-e716b3c4de87_zpsfsjhcjwb.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
"Get ready to get your butt kicked." Farah said before starting the game. They played for a good hour before she leaned on a bar, breathless.

(We're still in the cafe. Nora finished eating and we were all about to leave)
Cam sighed as he caught his breath "Damn you really are good at that game" He said to her

((Lol I dont care if my characters are in love or not but no one want to interact with my characters unless they're own character it mine is single from what I've noticed ;-; like I have free characters that are both single and in a relationship that id love to use but since everyone else is "paired up" I'm left here bored I just wanna rp IDC if its romance or not ;-;.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back