• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(NOOOOOOO!!! *falls backwards dramatically* This can't be happening boss!)
+( Well, it is. Get used to your life now. *walks away like a b0ss* )+

WeirdPrincess said:
(WTF is going on? xD I'm making another character out of boredom so here goes nothing!)
+( I'm making a new one too xD )+

Roman said:

(*starts choking like a boss*)

WeirdPrincess said:
(WTF is going on? xD I'm making another character out of boredom so here goes nothing!)
(My new character got accepted this morning... Now I can't use him xD )

Roman said:

(Yay! New characters for everyone!)

(*starts choking like a boss*)

(My new character got accepted this morning... Now I can't use him xD )
(I will have my new one come talk to you even though I haven't made her yet xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Yay! New characters for everyone!)
(I will have my new one come talk to you even though I haven't made her yet xD )
(Found the perfect picture for him when he introduces himself! xD )

(*continues to be bored out of my mind xD *)

(Found the perfect picture for him when he introduces himself! xD )

(*continues to be bored out of my mind xD *)
( xD I finished making her. I will send her right to the court yard!)

(*Clears throat* WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! @TheRebelliousDragon)

shortyshot8 said:
(*Clears throat* WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! @TheRebelliousDragon)
(Take cover!!!!! *dives behind a desk*)

Kite sat by himself, still in the courtyard. "I'm so bored!!!" He said, groaning. "I still haven't made a single friend!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah tackled him and grinned,"Hi!"
Cam smiled up at her "Hey there" He said happily "I was just lost in thought about something..." He said to her

(Take cover!!!!! *dives behind a desk*)

Kite sat by himself, still in the courtyard. "I'm so bored!!!" He said, groaning. "I still haven't made a single friend!"
Asuka walked into the school courtyard and looked around."This school seems nice. I wonder where everyone is...or maybe I'm just early." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled up at her "Hey there" He said happily "I was just lost in thought about something..." He said to her
Farah tilted her head to the side,"What were you thinking about?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka walked into the school courtyard and looked around."This school seems nice. I wonder where everyone is...or maybe I'm just early." She laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

Farah tilted her head to the side,"What were you thinking about?"
Cam sighed "Just thinking that if we did have a child what would you want it to be? A boy or a girl?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just thinking that if we did have a child what would you want it to be? A boy or a girl?"
Farah hummed,"It doesn't matter to me. As long as it's very cute and adorable, I could go with either!" She said with a smile.

The boy looked up and saw Asuka walk into the courtyard. "Come at me bro!" He joked. (Yup, totally ripping off Neo right now xD )
http://s16.postimg.org/cmc7wyyyd/Yuya_Come_At_Me_Bro.jpg
Asuka looked at the boy and laughed,"What? Who are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed,"It doesn't matter to me. As long as it's very cute and adorable, I could go with either!" She said with a smile.
Cam laughed a little "If it's our child you know it will be" He said as he kissed her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka looked at the boy and laughed,"What? Who are you?"
Kite grew a wide grin and pointed his thumb towards him. "I'm Kite Pearson! At your service!" He said.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku stared at her..."you,don't know?" Riku didn't know whether to feel relief or pity "an un-vampire is a vampire that instead of drinking blood we well...inject it?" she let out yet another sigh, this evening really has been quite troublesome she thought to herself "that and well, some other things... it would take to much time to explain now so.." Riku stopped at the ominous feeling of her blood level rising, what was it? she thought there was no one else in the room and if this girl was un-happy she certainly wasn't showing it.
Est walked up to Riku, poking her nose gently. "Un Vampire..." She said again, quieter than before.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "If it's our child you know it will be" He said as he kissed her cheek
Farah grinned and got off of Cam,"Yeah, it's going to be adorable. I can feel it." She said, standing up and stretching."What do you wanna do today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grinned and got off of Cam,"Yeah, it's going to be adorable. I can feel it." She said, standing up and stretching."What do you wanna do today?"
Cam stood up "You seem really sure that we are going to have a child...But honestly we can do whatever you want"

Kite grew a wide grin and pointed his thumb towards him. "I'm Kite Pearson! At your service!" He said.
"Nice to meet you Kite. I'm Asuka Hinamori, sweet expert!" Asuka said with a grin and waved."What are you doing here so early? Or maybe it's late...I'm not so sure."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nice to meet you Kite. I'm Asuka Hinamori, sweet expert!" Asuka said with a grin and waved."What are you doing here so early? Or maybe it's late...I'm not so sure."
Kite scratched his head. "Well... I'm kinda new to this school." He said. "Wait, sweet expert? How so?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stood up "You seem really sure that we are going to have a child...But honestly we can do whatever you want"
"It's my mission to have at least one child! It's my dying wish!" Farah said, raising her fist in the air. She thought about what she wanted to do and frowned,"Do you have a game room of sorts? I really wanna play some games today!"

Laura stood from her spot in the courtyard, and began to walk away, unsire what to do. She had been here at this academy for days, and hadn't found her sister yet. It was quite depressing, but Laura's expression remained the same blank slate it always was.

(Geez, The only characters I have active are the ones in relationships. Come on, people! High school is about more than finding someone to bang!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back