• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Her facw turns bright red when she hears him. She pulls away slightly, breathing heavy. "I... I love you" she says as she breaths.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nods, a smile on his face. "I love you too..." He says softly. "Do you want me to stop? Because I didn't want to..."

Nanne said:
(Is @TheRebelliousDragon still on? Haha oh well I'm going to bed then I'll reply tomorrow morning... xD )
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stay awake... D:)

Nanne said:
(I'm back sorry I took too long... @TheRebelliousDragon xD ) Kanae stopped and turned around to face Diablo. "Um I don't know the way out so can you lead the way...again," she asked quietly.
Diablo nods, a smile on his face. "Sure, where do you want to go now?" He said, leading the way.

...♅Akira slowly woke up and entered a shower, getting washed. He emerged half an hour later and got dried, soon putting on fresh clothes. After he was done, he remade his bed and left the Estate, vanishing. He soon reappeared within the school's premises and walked over to a poster that was on the wall, soon taking it down and walking into the courtyard. He sat on a bench and began eating his breakfast as he read the poster. It was an extremely hot day, with sunshine bearing down on the whole city. Akira finished his breakfast and remained seated, soon placing the poster down after he had read it. He spoke as he looked up at the clear blue sky, a smile forming on his face♅...

“ So the whole school's going to the beach today. Who knows, it could be fun. ”

1413561271416_zpsjirhyht5.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly woke up and entered a shower, getting washed. He emerged half an hour later and got dried, soon putting on fresh clothes. After he was done, he remade his bed and left the Estate, vanishing. He soon reappeared within the school's premises and walked over to a poster that was on the wall, soon taking it down and walking into the courtyard. He sat on a bench and began eating his breakfast as he read the poster. It was an extremely hot day, with sunshine bearing down on the whole city. Akira finished his breakfast and remained seated, soon placing the poster down after he had read it. He spoke as he looked up at the clear blue sky, a smile forming on his face♅...

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, everyone's going to the beach today...? Mmk...)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Just for the lols xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Hey Akira, can you help introduce my new character...? I don't have a way to introduce him... xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at al then at Thana as she nodded then placed a hand on hinas shoulder as the sinister aura engulfed Hina two and her eyes turned a sinister purplish black
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al closed his eyes "Without you I don't have a reason to live....." He said sadly as a tear slid onto his cheek

shortyshot8 said:
Al closed his eyes "Without you I don't have a reason to live....." He said sadly as a tear slid onto his cheek
(Really...? I can think of a few reasons he would have left to live for... xD )

(Sorry if I sound like a sarcastic bitch today, I'm still a bit tired and cranky)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(( I get to reunite with my buddy! xD After I finish my fights later and I also have to take one of my characters to a movie, I'm booked at the moment. But, I'll make it! For the damn LOLS!!!

(Soooo bored...)

Kite sat on a bench in the courtyard. "I wonder where everyone is today?" He said out loud to himself.

(Im gonna be on a road trip for most of the morning, so ill be popping in every once in a while ((my posts will be slow :/ ))

Aeron said:
(Im gonna be on a road trip for moat of the morning, so ill be popping in every once in a while ((my posts will be slow :/ ))
(That's fine... Just waiting on someone to talk to Kite >_<)

Aeron said:
(Im gonna be on a road trip for most of the morning, so ill be popping in every once in a while ((my posts will be slow :/ ))
(( At least you told us first. Have fun and check back with us when you can ^~^ ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(That's fine... Just waiting on someone to talk to Kite >_<)
+( All my characters are busy. Shoot, even after they finish what they're doing, I'm taking em' to the beach. )+

Aeron said:
(I will miss you Senpai! Come back safely)

(Wait... I'm gonna propose something. If @LunaCrosby isn't back by the end of the day, Dex is going to have to break up with Toru... That way we can keep the plot moving along :3)

Roman said:
(( At least you told us first. Have fun and check back with us when you can ^~^ ))

+( All my characters are busy. Shoot, even after they finish what they're doing, I'm taking em' to the beach. )+
(Kite doesn't even know that everyone is SUPPOSED to be at the beach xD )

(Wait... I'm gonna propose something. If @LunaCrosby isn't back by the end of the day, Dex is going to have to break up with Toru... That way we can keep the plot moving along :3)
(( You do this a lot xD ))

(Al does it more... >_<)
+( Al has the mind if a rabbit. Surprised to see it isn't any Mini Als around. )+

(Dang it! Why are some of my characters turning into mini Al's!? xD )
+( Because, you were meant to be one all along! *dramatic music plays* )+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back