• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have actually. He's a friend on mine. Do you know him?" Nora asked as she took a bite of her food.
"Yeah, we used to work together, last I heard he was attending this school." Hayate said, taking a piece of Nora's lobster .

@Aeron

Daniel reaver]River pulled away a little then blushed before pulling her into him as much as he could then hesitating wonderin if she would alow him to kiss her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Her eyes widen when he kisses her. She feels energy slowly returning to her.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden begins to kiss her more deeply. A light was now visible from him as his strength and warmth seeped into Evie.

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head and closes her eyes* No.. No I c..c..can *stumbles over the lie, not able to talk since she was going to say she couldn't tell you but she technically can*
-----------

Rain:*looks at Jay and she takes a step towards him but stops, orange Fae fruit growing all around them. She stay's silent and steps to the side, vanishing in the woods, not ready to deal with her making a mistake that could harm her plans for killing everyone Snow cared about*
Roman looked at the pond, "Snow, please. Please tell me who it is...." he said, his voice a low calming tone.

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head and closes her eyes* No.. No I c..c..can *stumbles over the lie, not able to talk since she was going to say she couldn't tell you but she technically can*
-----------

Rain:*looks at Jay and she takes a step towards him but stops, orange Fae fruit growing all around them. She stay's silent and steps to the side, vanishing in the woods, not ready to deal with her making a mistake that could harm her plans for killing everyone Snow cared about*
Jay smiles slightly when he sees Rain. "Hey Rain! I did it!" He says excitedly. "Now we just have to..." He starts, but as she steps aside and vanishes into the woods, his voice trials off. "Oh..." He says, somewhat upset as he looks around at the fae fruit growing around him.

Roman said:
Han seen Blair's brother, and decided to drop in on him. When Han reached the ground he opened his fist and a pink aura expelled from it, "Blair's brother I believe?"
tumblr_mzi4z9SPoz1soa130o1_500.gif

"To the pond we go!" Roman said, running directly pass, Rain and Jay , not noticing him at all, not even the presence of his power. "Fun right?" He asked as he ran.
He sat up slowly then grinned, "The baby Father..." He turned around laughing, "Oh Im sorry but you are just to cute here..." He walks around again with his hands behind his head, "So what do you want baby daddy? I know for a fact that I can't help you... That would be helping my dear ol sis and frankly... I would rather not." He grinned like a crazy person.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the pond, "Snow, please. Please tell me who it is...." he said, his voice a low calming tone.
Snow:*gulps and whispers slowly* I..It's J..Jay. He formed a connection when he freed her. *she looks at Roman and vanishes, underground heading to Jay, not wanting roman to get there first, wanting to confront Jay and figure out if she had completely taken over him yet where they could shift. That being the last part of the transformation, Rain able to change into her body from her hosts*

----------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles slightly when he sees Rain. "Hey Rain! I did it!" He says excitedly. "Now we just have to..." He starts, but as she steps aside and vanishes into the woods, his voice trials off. "Oh..." He says, somewhat upset as he looks around at the fae fruit growing around him.
Rain:*watches him up in a tree, sitting and she breathes in softly and says calmly from directly above him* They are coming for you. I can sense Snow's energy. You need to wake up now.

RPLoverRP said:
He sat up slowly then grinned, "The baby Father..." He turned around laughing, "Oh Im sorry but you are just to cute here..." He walks around again with his hands behind his head, "So what do you want baby daddy? I know for a fact that I can't help you."
"I'm not here for fun and fucking games. I'm here to get you out my family's life, you and your bastard witch friends." Han said, his sword pointed at Blair's brother. "Speak now..."

Roman said:
"Yeah, we used to work together, last I heard he was attending this school." Hayate said, taking a piece of Nora's lobster .
@Aeron
"I can take you to him if you'd like. After I finish of course." Nora said, eating her chocolate cake.

Jennete said:
Snow:*gulps and whispers slowly* I..It's J..Jay. He formed a connection when he freed her. *she looks at Roman and vanishes, underground heading to Jay, not wanting roman to get there first, wanting to confront Jay and figure out if she had completely taken over him yet where they could shift. That being the last part of the transformation, Rain able to change into her body from her hosts*
----------------

Rain:*watches him up in a tree, sitting and she breathes in softly and says calmly from directly above him* They are coming for you. I can sense Snow's energy. You need to wake up now.
Jay looks up at Rain, panicking a bit. "What? They're coming for my body? You're right, I need to wake up... But I don't know how to do it!" He says as he freaks out, knowing if he is found with fae fruit and unconscious they'll piece together what had happened. "Rain, you have to wake me up." He pleads.

Roman said:
@Aeron
Ivory listens as she also began to pluck meat from the lobster along with Hayate

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can take you to him if you'd like. After I finish of course." Nora said, eating her chocolate cake.
"Nah, he's a busy guy, maybe later." Hayate said, leaning back in his chair, "We can just wait for you."

@Aeron

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden begins to kiss her more deeply. A light was now visible from him as his strength and warmth seeped into Evie.
She lays there in the kiss, feeling herself able to move. She soon presses her lips against him, almost as a way to show her getting stronger

Jennete said:
----------------

"Snow! Wait!" Roman shouted before, she disappeared, "Damnit!!" Roman slid down his mask, his scarred eye red, due to his sharingan being activated. "I have to get their first!" He said disappearing to Jay's dorm. "Now I wait for Snow."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She lays there in the kiss, feeling herself able to move. She soon presses her lips against him, almost as a way to show her getting stronger

[/QUOTE]
Aiden bites her bottom lip playfully and wraps his arms around her, continuing to kiss her. Ngh... I'm gonna lose it at this point... He thought blushing.

Aiden bites her bottom lip playfully and wraps his arms around her, continuing to kiss her. Ngh... I'm gonna lose it at this point... He thought blushing.
Eive lifts her arms around his stomach, holding him in a almost hug as she kisses him. Her cheeks a bright red

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive lifts her arms around his stomach, holding him in a almost hug as she kisses him. Her cheeks a bright red

[/QUOTE]
Aiden slips his tongue past her teeth. He let out a slight moan and continued to kiss her, even though she was strong enough to move now.

Aiden slips his tongue past her teeth. He let out a slight moan and continued to kiss her, even though she was strong enough to move now.
Her facw turns bright red when she hears him. She pulls away slightly, breathing heavy. "I... I love you" she says as she breaths.

Roman said:
"I'm not here for fun and fucking games. I'm here to get you out my family's life, you and your bastard witch friends." Han said, his sword pointed at Blair's brother. "Speak now..."
"Oooo now you see that could be a problem... Shes linked to me... Remember when I grabbed her... I used all the power I had plus the ancestors magic and linked our lives together... And the only way you can destroy it is if you destroy her ring... But there's another problem with that to... Her ring is a daylight ring... It let's her walk in the sun without getting burned by it... So what will you do? She can't take it off." He smirks, "What a dad you are and a boyfriend." He grins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back