• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I won't be leaving you here you will be going to the larges desert on earth to die" she said as she walked over to the altar then up it and sat down next to Hina as she sloghtly looked up

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods* Jay. If you eat all of it you will die. *she says plainly so he knows she is not lying, sighing*
Jay nods as he turns the fruit over. "Got it..." He says nervously, taking a big breath to calm his nerves. "You owe me big for this one." He says before bringing it to his mouth and taking a bite.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I won't be leaving you here you will be going to the larges desert on earth to die" she said as she walked over to the altar then up it and sat down next to Hina as she sloghtly looked up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Hina with no emotion "Hey...I needed to tell you...Goodbye" He said as a black vain began to go up his arm

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled. "Don't push yourself... Regain your strength first... Wait... I think I have a way..." He said. "But you have to promise not to pull away."
She nods slowly in understanding, almost in a way of saying "I promise"

Jennete said:
Snow:*still, sensing exactly who was here, having sensed this energy everyday for 1,000 years. She shakes her head and looks down, knowing the good is over now. Knowing she has to hunt for Rain, knowing how close she got to Roman without her even sensing her before now*
"Any ideas Snow, I got nothing...." Roman said, still trying to get a complete match to who's powers it is.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods as he turns the fruit over. "Got it..." He says nervously, taking a big breath to calm his nerves. "You owe me big for this one." He says before bringing it to his mouth and taking a bite.
Rain:*immediately sucks in all of the energy from it, feeling it curb her need for blood, an urge that can turn a Fae rabid on earth, groaning as she sucks in all of the fruits energy. The fruit tasting like pure gold and sunshine, like an orange a thousand times better*

Hina stared at him a sad look on his face "this was all your fault you know that you never learned and now your finally geting what you deserve....... I forgive you" she said softly to Al before Thana looked at him "is that all you wanted to say Al" she asked him

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Any ideas Snow, I got nothing...." Roman said, still trying to get a complete match to who's powers it is.
Snow:*she can't lie but she knows she has to protect Roman* I do not know who was in those bushes using that power *she says since she did not know who Rain's host was and goes in her pond slowly, her back to Roman*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She nods slowly in understanding, almost in a way of saying "I promise"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's eyes turned yellow. He lightly started to kiss Evie. The Exceed have the ability to provide warmth, strength, and healing through different ways. Warmth and strength come from lip contact, and healing comes from eye contact. Most of these powers are for those they love.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at him a sad look on his face "this was all your fault you know that you never learned and now your finally geting what you deserve....... I forgive you" she said softly to Al before Thana looked at him "is that all you wanted to say Al" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Actually I have a big favor to ask" He got down on both of his knees "If anyone should kill me I want it to be Hina" He said as thoughts of them flooded his head

Jennete said:
Rain:*immediately sucks in all of the energy from it, feeling it curb her need for blood, an urge that can turn a Fae rabid on earth, groaning as she sucks in all of the fruits energy. The fruit tasting like pure gold and sunshine, like an orange a thousand times better*
Jays vision blurs as he sits on the edge of his bed as his legs become weak, holding his head in his hands. "It was good... But... I don't feel so good... Rain..." He says as he slurs his words, before slumping over in a heap, unconscious.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she can't lie but she knows she has to protect Roman* I do not know who was in those bushes using that power *she says since she did not know who Rain's host was and goes in her pond slowly, her back to Roman*
Roman sat on a nearby log, "Hm, now let put two and two together here. Rain needs a host, most people who need one chooses a person who can fulfill their needs, but that's the problem, who the hell can possibly be a compatible person with that psychopath? "

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I'll tag along. Anything to stop me from boredom is okay with me." Nora said with a smile.
"Oh, Nora, I've been meaning to ask you, do you know someone by the name, 'Roman'?" He asked curiously.

BlueHawk said:
Jays vision blurs as he sits on the edge of his bed as his legs become weak, holding his head in his hands. "It was good... But... I don't feel so good... Rain..." He says as he slurs his words, before slumping over in a heap, unconscious.
Rain:*panics as the walls start closing in on her trying to wake up Jay and makes him roll with his over the bed facing down on his stomach and throw up so the fruit is explelled from his system and so he doesn't choke on it, the darkness finally taking over. She opens her eyes facing him, and she growls, frustrated with herself, knowing that this was her fault for damaging her host* Fucking hell..

Roman said:
Roman sat on a nearby log, "Hm, now let put two and two together here. Rain needs a host, most people who need one chooses a person who can fulfill their needs, but that's the problem, who the hell can possibly be a compatible person with that psychopath? "

"Oh, Nora, I've been meaning to ask you, do you know someone by the name, 'Roman'?" He asked curiously.
Snow:*sighs knowing she can't hide anything from Roman and she smiles, sitting by him but her smiles soon vanishes as she suddenly realizes who it is and gold tears fall from her eyes* Oh no... *thinking of who freed Rain*

Jennete said:
Rain:*panics as the walls start closing in on her trying to wake up Jay and makes him roll with his over the bed facing down on his stomach and throw up so the fruit is explelled from his system and so he doesn't choke on it, the darkness finally taking over. She opens her eyes facing him, and she growls, frustrated with herself, knowing that this was her fault for damaging her host* Fucking hell..
Snow:*sighs knowing she can't hide anything from Roman and she smiles, sitting by him but her smiles soon vanishes as she suddenly realizes who it is and gold tears fall from her eyes* Oh no... *thinking of who freed Rain*
"I don't like that look, I don't like it at all." Roman said, wiping the tears from Snow's face, "Who is it? Do not hesitate to tell me."

Jennete said:
Jay let's out a few silent coughs, but ultimately stays asleep. When he passes out, he has a dream, the same woods as before. "I've been here before..." He says looking around. "Rain!" He calls out in the dream, knowing he can see her in here.

Roman said:

"I have actually. He's a friend on mine. Do you know him?" Nora asked as she took a bite of her food.

Roman said:
"I don't like that look, I don't like it at all." Roman said, wiping the tears from Snow's face, "Who is it? Do not hesitate to tell me."
Snow:*shakes her head and closes her eyes* No.. No I c..c..can *stumbles over the lie, not able to talk since she was going to say she couldn't tell you but she technically can*

-----------

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out a few silent coughs, but ultimately stays asleep. When he passes out, he has a dream, the same woods as before. "I've been here before..." He says looking around. "Rain!" He calls out in the dream, knowing he can see her in here.
Rain:*looks at Jay and she takes a step towards him but stops, orange Fae fruit growing all around them. She stay's silent and steps to the side, vanishing in the woods, not ready to deal with her making a mistake that could harm her plans for killing everyone Snow cared about*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden's eyes turned yellow. He lightly started to kiss Evie. The Exceed have the ability to provide warmth, strength, and healing through different ways. Warmth and strength come from lip contact, and healing comes from eye contact. Most of these powers are for those they love.
Her eyes widen when he kisses her. She feels energy slowly returning to her.

Hina looked at al then at Thana as she nodded then placed a hand on hinas shoulder as the sinister aura engulfed Hina two and her eyes turned a sinister purplish black

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I'll tag along. Anything to stop me from boredom is okay with me." Nora said with a smile.
"All right! So what are we waiting for? I know the perfect movie to go watch!" Ivory clapped her hands, her cheeks flushing a light gray in happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back