• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu giggled a little "yeah" she said before looking up at him "I'm probsbly gonna be grounded again for this but" she said before she pecked his lips then steped away "now you better not do that again while I'm gone ok" she said before a portal appeared behind her

@shortyshot8

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands still, almost unfazed being used to Rain's abuse, yet he still clutches his head. "Okay okay, one day jokes will be okay. That day is just not today." He says.
Rain:*frowns* I do not think Jokes will ever be okay. I do not like them, they are useless

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled a little "yeah" she said before looking up at him "I'm probsbly gonna be grounded again for this but" she said before she pecked his lips then steped away "now you better not do that again while I'm gone ok" she said before a portal appeared behind her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little before smirking and pulling her close "If I'm going to die might as well make the moment last" He said before pulling her in for a long kiss

Roman said:
"True.... We need them off your back. It seems they want you, and I can't have that." Han said, rubbing his chin. "I can go out now and take a few out, they'd never suspect a outsider."

Hayate nudged Nora when she nudged him, "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked Nora. He then looked up at Ivory, "He randomly appeared in my kitchen. It wasn't normal, but we got along fine."

@WeirdPrincess
"Cause it's fun and I like nudging people." Nora said with a grin.

Roman said:
Roman nods and swims back up with Snow, "Love you too." He said, smiling brightly. "It felt as if someone was.... Hugging me under the water, but it... it felt right, ya know?" He asked her.
Snow:*she smiles* I was thinking of what you said about clones and I believe that since I control the water the water is an extension of myself like your clones are for you and it feels the same love I do for you

Roman said:
"She won't know, besides, it's the only way to get them out of your life for good." Han said, he then sighed and pondered for a second. "I could negotiate with them, I've been told I was good with that kind of stuff."
Blair appeared infront of him stopping him with her hand on his chest, "If you try that then I'm coming with... And just because she won't know that dosen't mean that she won't have those traits that you have with killing people! I told you to get it together remember? If we do this violence then what will it teach her? That it's ok? We have to think of Hope before we act."

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns* I do not think Jokes will ever be okay. I do not like them, they are useless
Jay shrugs, disagreeing. "I don't know, I always thought jokes could win people over, and make you allies. They help me on occasion." He says with a small smile.

Mitsu went wide eyed and blushed deeply when he kissed her before her eyes slowly started to close and she stood there

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu went wide eyed and blushed deeply when he kissed her before her eyes slowly started to close and she stood there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more while kissing her as he spoke in her head "No matter what happens...Don't forget me"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs, disagreeing. "I don't know, I always thought jokes could win people over, and make you allies. They help me on occasion." He says with a small smile.
Rain:*thinks about this but her attention is snagged by a freshman girl walking home, she seemed to also be Fae with her wings and a dark blood thirsty emotion washes over Jay, her nails extending and Jay's nails become claws as well, painlessly* Jay... I haven't killed anyone in so long...

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more while kissing her as he spoke in her head "No matter what happens...Don't forget me"
Celia giggled. "I won't, but I see you have made your choice." She said in his head. "I believe you made the right one."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "I won't, but I see you have made your choice." She said in his head. "I believe you made the right one."
William spoke back in her head "I'm truly sorry Celia"

Jennete said:
Rain:*thinks about this but her attention is snagged by a freshman girl walking home, she seemed to also be Fae with her wings and a dark blood thirsty emotion washes over Jay, her nails extending and Jay's nails become claws as well, painlessly* Jay... I haven't killed anyone in so long...
Jay looks at the freshman girl walking, panicking a little as his nails start to grow. "Soon Rain... Soon." He promises, still not fully comfortable with killing somebody who has not wronged him. "For now, control yourself, and let me get that fruit..." He says.

Roman said:
"True.... We need them off your back. It seems they want you, and I can't have that." Han said, rubbing his chin. "I can go out now and take a few out, they'd never suspect a outsider."

Hayate nudged Nora when she nudged him, "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked Nora. He then looked up at Ivory, "He randomly appeared in my kitchen. It wasn't normal, but we got along fine."

@WeirdPrincess
"Yea, he's pretty dramatic like that." Ivory smiled, glad that her brother got along with her friends and vice versa. "So what were you guys planning on doing?" She asked them.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* I was thinking of what you said about clones and I believe that since I control the water the water is an extension of myself like your clones are for you and it feels the same love I do for you
"I feel the same way, my clones are just chatterboxes.... It pisses me off." Roman said giving Snow another kiss. When he pulled away, he kept his forehead against hers, "I love you..."

Mitsu pulled away "no daddy's definately going to ground me" she said playfully to him as she wiped her tears away then stepped back again

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
"Yea, he's pretty dramatic like that." Ivory smiled, glad that her brother got along with her friends and vice versa. "So what were you guys planning on doing?" She asked them.
"No idea, yet that is. I just say we catch a movie, eat some ramen and just have fun." Hayate said, shrugging his shoulders.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away "no daddy's definately going to ground me" she said playfully to him as she wiped her tears away then stepped back again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Don't worry if you ever want to visit me you have the power to do so" He smirked "Even if he grounds you"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cause it's fun and I like nudging people." Nora said with a grin.
"You're just pure evil." Hayate said jokingly, "Hey, I have to tell you something." He said, leaning closer so he was by her ear, he then started whispering, "Don't you dare talk about earlier, I'll have to bury myself if you do. Grimm would kill me also...."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Just returned from dinner)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, alright, I was just gonna have Aiden wake up :3)

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the freshman girl walking, panicking a little as his nails start to grow. "Soon Rain... Soon." He promises, still not fully comfortable with killing somebody who has not wronged him. "For now, control yourself, and let me get that fruit..." He says.
Rain:*whimpers fighting the urge to kill since she has not had to fight this urge ever in Fae, having thousands of lives ended at her hands* Soon.

-----------------

Roman said:
"I feel the same way, my clones are just chatterboxes.... It pisses me off." Roman said giving Snow another kiss. When he pulled away, he kept his forehead against hers, "I love you..."
Snow:*blushes and smiles whispering the words back* I love you Roman. Let's go home *she says her heart singing out in pure happiness*

There layed Aeos his body perfectly preserved looking at if he was still alive except with out a tail and ears and wiskers as he layed there showing scarlet he was 17 years old

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back