• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino had to admit that she was persist about it, but she wasn't going to allow her. What reason did she have for going back there so badly anyways? Would she want help first, like getting fixed, rather than showing up to Celia's house looking like a car hit her? She thought that Zenya should focus on herself fitst before worrying about getting back home. Even still, Yoshino shook her head and spoke once more♦︎...

"Absolutely not."
...✦She soon lifted a finger opening a panel that showed Status: Critical / Eternal Bleeding. Even if Yoshino helped, she still would've died. Zenya wanted her to take her home as her final wish✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
Analia nodded, "Oh I see. I'm guessing everyone is careful to not make her mad then. At least you have a cool mom though, that's pretty neat."

"Yeah!" Aya said happily to her." So you wanna head for the town?"

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka repositioned her arms so that her arms were wrapped around his shoulder and more comfortable before tightening the hug. It was incredibly difficult for her being away from Akira and thinking he had undoubtedly been dead, but there wasn't anything to prevent it or do anything about it since it had already happened. She didn't believe that he should feel bad because, though he had been gone, it didn't matter to her anymore because Akira was here now. And what important day he was talking about? Asuka was puzzled about what Akira was talking about because she didn't know what it was. After she had left the hospital, everything from then on had become a void and she retained zero of her memories from the blackout period. She knew the day she had left the hospital, but however many days had passed until Asuka had woken up was a complete mystery to her. There hadn't been any kind of calendar in her old house, not that she had bothered much to see, and her phone had disappeared as well, so there hadn't been anything for her to check the date or what month it was, if it had changed anyways. As far as Asuka knew, it was still some time in February. She was pretty much clueless about the important day that they had both missed❦...

"Of course it was hard.. but I don't remember much after you just disappeared.. so I don't know what day it is or what important date you're referring too.."
...♅Akira looked down at the ground when Asuka first spoke. As she continued to talk, he slowly looked back up to Asuka's shoulder and remained silent for a few moments. He remembered the times when he was with Asuka prior to his hospitalisation, and couldn't help but smile. It felt like back then, but only stronger. He had remembered everything while he was corrupted by the Darkness, so he wasn't granted the luxury of memory loss. He remembered each life he took. Each cry of pain he heard. Most of them were adults. Most of them. He quickly moved the thoughts from his mind, and closed his eyes as he returned to the bliss of Asuka's embrace. He reopened his eyes a few moments later and looked at Asuka, replying as he looked towards the side of her neck♅...

I'm talking about Valentine's Day.. Maybe.. we could go through with my plans later.. if you want to..

-------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi laughed a little as he ran. He then grinned and stuck out his front in front of Haruo, attempting to trip him.
"So? Competition makes everything fun! Plus we need to keep our skills sharp in some way, don't we?"
...Haruo quickly leaped over Satoshi's extended foot and laughed, shortly before he replied and broke off into a sprint≭...

Fine! But the loser has to pay for lunch!

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled lightly as he flew through the sky, with May on his back. When she said she liked his wings, he blushed lightly and smiled. "Thank you. Only 3 people know of them, but none ever said they liked them. You're the first."
...€ May continued to stare at his wings before she looked around €...

"Yea there very nice... I lost mine when I was sent down to earth"

Roman said:
Akane smiled and crossed her arms under hee chest. "Go for it~"
...✦Arashea soon nodded before she sighed and then swing the hammer across her body and then slammed it into the target✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled lovingly and nodded as he watcher her tend to him

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko was taking out the thorns quickly since taking it out slowly would be painful✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He winced every time she pulled a thorn out and more blood poured out of him

[/QUOTE]
...✿After she pulled out a thorn, she would place a patch over his wound. After she was done with the thorns and patches, she got out some wrap and wrapped it around his body✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿After she pulled out a thorn, she would place a patch over his wound. After she was done with the thorns and patches, she got out some wrap and wrapped it around his body✿...
"Thank you my love." He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course sweet heart." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
''lets get going then?''

...✿She said before she got out a coat and put it on Blake✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know we have one in the castle right?" Thana asked him with a small smile as she mentaly asked her self if he had even bentured around before

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, but I would prefer to have my own. Unless that's what you meant... That we already have a personal armory." Hayate said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the ground when Asuka first spoke. As she continued to talk, he slowly looked back up to Asuka's shoulder and remained silent for a few moments. He remembered the times when he was with Asuka prior to his hospitalisation, and couldn't help but smile. It felt like back then, but only stronger. He had remembered everything while he was corrupted by the Darkness, so he wasn't granted the luxury of memory loss. He remembered each life he took. Each cry of pain he heard. Most of them were adults. Most of them. He quickly moved the thoughts from his mind, and closed his eyes as he returned to the bliss of Asuka's embrace. He reopened his eyes a few moments later and looked at Asuka, replying as he looked towards the side of her neck♅...

I'm talking about Valentine's Day.. Maybe.. we could go through with my plans later.. if you want to..

-------------------

...Haruo quickly leaped over Satoshi's extended foot and laughed, shortly before he replied and broke off into a sprint≭...

Fine! But the loser has to pay for lunch!

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed as he ran, seeing when Haruo jumped over his foot, he immediately sped up. He wasn't that far behind Haruo, but he knew he had to catch up and fast. Satoshi didn't want to pay for lunch.

"I'm not paying for a thing, because I'm going to win!"

He then ran faster, then he was right next to him. Neck and neck.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May continued to stare at his wings before she looked around €...
"Yea there very nice... I lost mine when I was sent down to earth"
Alejandro nodded as May spoke. He couldn't really say he knew what it was like to lose his wings, since he never has lost his. "I'm not able to say I've experienced such a loss... I can say I'm sorry you lost yours. If you had them, we'd be able to fly together." He said, before a smile graced his lips. "It'd would have been fun."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Arashea soon nodded before she sighed and then swing the hammer across her body and then slammed it into the target?...
Akane looked in Arashea's direction. She didn't see her second attempt at the game because she was to busy getting a flower and fixing her hair. "How did you do this time, love? I didn't see the second time." She asked with a smile.

fairy-tail-132-138-17.jpg

Roman said:
Akane looked in Arashea's direction. She didn't see her second attempt at the game because she was to busy getting a flower and fixing her hair. "How did you do this time, love? I didn't see the second time." She asked with a smile.

fairy-tail-132-138-17.jpg
''ah...still couldnt do it. im already beat by it''

...?Arashea said as she giggled?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well actually im supposed to meet up with my eldest sister here...''
"Oh? Really? Preharps i cna help you..." she states.

she jumps out of the water and is now sitting back normally on her broom. The lanturen lights its self.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon lifted a finger opening a panel that showed Status: Critical / Eternal Bleeding. Even if Yoshino helped, she still would've died. Zenya wanted her to take her home as her final wish✦...
...♦︎Yoshino sighed lightly after she wrapped Zenya's stub of an arm before picking her up. She then spoke before teleporting them both just outside of Celia's house before looking down at a potted plant that was just beside the door. Using her foot, she pushed the plant aside to reveal a hidden key to enter the apartment. Yoshino shook her head, it seemed typical that she'd hide something right here. She adjusted Zenya to her other arm before picking up the key and unlocking the door, soon putting the key back where she found it and walking inside, being careful to close the door quietly. Yoshino spoke once more, though it was more quiet♦︎...

"Fine.. I'll take you.. Where am I putting you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" Aya said happily to her." So you wanna head for the town?"

[/QUOTE]
Analia nodded, "Yeah sure! Just lead the way and I'll follow behind."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets get going then?''
...✿She said before she got out a coat and put it on Blake✿...
Blake smiled happily and nodded when emiko put the coat around him

Roman said:
"Yeah, but I would prefer to have my own. Unless that's what you meant... That we already have a personal armory." Hayate said, laughing lightly.
"Its our own personal armory my love. Only you, I, blake, and annabel have acces to it." She said to him with a small giggle

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia nodded, "Yeah sure! Just lead the way and I'll follow behind."

Aya nodded then bent down as if to jump then pushed off launching into the air and flying at least a thousand feet before landing in a tree

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...still couldnt do it. im already beat by it''
...✦Arashea said as she giggled✦...
"Maybe I could try. After all, I'm pretty strong~ I'll win you a prize while I'm at it." Akane said, pointing at the stuffed animals. "I see bears and other animals... Is that a llama? Who wants a stuffed llama?" She asked before paying the man some more money. "Hand me the hammer~"

...?Masahi was standing on top of a building near the UN's newest base of operations, the others having been attacked in recent weeks. The wind was blowing in a breeze, moving his cloak around as he thought of his plan once more, making sure everything was in place, down to the new coverage over the building. He was going to make it look like a terrorist attack from this resistance of supers he heard off; then once he was inside he'd swap out with one of his pale beings, given them a backup of his cloak and mask. Once that was done he'd have that one die while he 'persuaded' the world leaders inside. Though the thought of Kaori watching the news came to his mind, but he quickly brushed it off, he didn't do anything to let her connect the strings.?...

"Let the games begin."

tumblr_nlgf5vQbLY1tquy17o1_500.gif

...?Masahi then used Kamui to transport himself from the building top to inside a crowd of people outside the UN building. To his knowledge there was another anti-super law being passed today, so there was press everywhere, watching the building from several angles, with more than enough reporters. Then there was the heavy prescience of guards, all trained military from the looks of things. That was good, for others it would be horrible, but for his purposes it was excellent. Masahi started to walk forward in the crowd, easily pushing everyone to the side as he activated his Tengan. As he got to the front of the crowd he grew a sharp rod of wood from his right arm, snapping it free he made his motions as obvious as possible, bring the rod up before throwing it into a large group of solders. The rod hit the chest of a man in the middle of the group before Masahi made a hand seal and deadly large almost claw like wood ripped out of the man, tearing his body apart and impaling all the other solders nearby. Masahi then started to walk forward, using Kamui to slip through anything in his way as he spoke in his deep tone, used to imitate the person that taught him?...

"You all are weak and foolish. To think you would try and seal away all power you can not possess yourselves. I will liberate this world of such ideals, and cease all suffering, sadness, and loss."

...?Masahi keep walking forward, even as gunshots rang out, he wasn't frightened by them in the least. Kamui kept him from being it, but soon the solders realized what was happening, the bullets were going right through Masahi, and hitting civilians, killing and wounding them. Then some brave soul was foolish enough to run up and try to physically attack Masahi. Their first attack went right through him, the second visibly connected, but then Masahi let out a small laugh before reaching up and effortlessly tearing of the solders arm, them proceeding to hit the head of the solder and killing him with the dismembered arm. The head flew a few feet away from the force, splattering on the ground. By this time everyone had been panicking, allowing Masahi to slip inside the building without any other annoyances?...

@Roman @Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back