• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Oh... well mine does this..... "

she drops into the water and her rabbit its standing onher floating broom. When she comes back up she looks like this.

ef25be2194640c4e54f3a99151dd307f.jpg

"My clothes allow me to change forms. Depending on the outfit i'm wearing."

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"Oh... well mine does this..... "
she drops into the water and her rabbit its standing onher floating broom. When she comes back up she looks like this.

ef25be2194640c4e54f3a99151dd307f.jpg

"My clothes allow me to change forms. Depending on the outfit i'm wearing."

[/QUOTE]
''magic enhanced clothing...could be...useful...but then again, you cant wear it forever..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as tears finally fell from his eyes, his will to keep them hidden breaking. His arms slowly wrapped themselves around Asuka's back, and his forehead slowly lowered to rest on her shoulder. He replied as closed his eyes, the touch of his pair positively overwhelming his senses to the point where he finally felt at ease♅...

I know.. I know.. I'm sorry for making you think that.. I'm happy I'm here too, and I'm happy you're here with me once more..

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka slowly shook her head once more before burying her face in Akira's shoulder. She really didn't think he needed to apologize, seeing as how it wasn't his intention to do anything of the sort and it wasn't his fault. If she weren't crying, she would have scolded him for apologizing even though, in her mind, Akira had no reason to. Something that she wasn't fond was, was when people apologized without reason and she suddenly felt the need to scold them about it. Not that she would have.. it would be something a little rude to her. Asuka sniffled quietly as her tears slowly ceased before she spoke, her voice sounding muffled❦...

"Stop apologizing, it wasn't your fault."

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"Actually i can wear it as long i please. I'm half witch as well. It reacts to our aura and blood."

[/QUOTE]
''alright..''

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"Oh dear where are my manners... I'm Sia." she says splashing her tail at the other mermaids.

[/QUOTE]
''im Lune..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya's bleeding stained the whiteness of the bed. She still looked lifeless and you could just consider her dead✦...
...♦︎Yoshino didn't care about the blood stains on the bed, its not like she cared about this place and there werent any other rooms like this. Honestly, she could just get need bed sheets and clean up the floor and everything would be fine agin. Yosbino eventually gave up on trying to heal Zenya when she saw that nothing was working and frowned slightly before speaking to herself in a quiet hushed tone♦︎...

"Crap.. Celia is gonna be upset if I let you die.. but i cant do anything else for you.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino didn't care about the blood stains on the bed, its not like she cared about this place and there werent any other rooms like this. Honestly, she could just get need bed sheets and clean up the floor and everything would be fine agin. Yosbino eventually gave up on trying to heal Zenya when she saw that nothing was working and frowned slightly before speaking to herself in a quiet hushed tone♦︎...

"Crap.. Celia is gonna be upset if I let you die.. but i cant do anything else for you.."
''....h...home....i...w-want to...go......ho..me..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka slowly shook her head once more before burying her face in Akira's shoulder. She really didn't think he needed to apologize, seeing as how it wasn't his intention to do anything of the sort and it wasn't his fault. If she weren't crying, she would have scolded him for apologizing even though, in her mind, Akira had no reason to. Something that she wasn't fond was, was when people apologized without reason and she suddenly felt the need to scold them about it. Not that she would have.. it would be something a little rude to her. Asuka sniffled quietly as her tears slowly ceased before she spoke, her voice sounding muffled❦...

"Stop apologizing, it wasn't your fault."
...♅Akira inhaled quickly from his nose, at an attempt to stop producing tears. It worked, for a short while, enough to allow his muffled voice enough clarity to be understood, then he broke down once more. Even though Asuka was scolding him, he didn't seem to care, as he was too caught up in her loving embrace to give any outside sources any conclusive thought. He kept his head on Asuka's shoulder, leaning on her as a way to keep his head stable. He felt completed once more, like the missing part within him that completed his being had been found, and with that completed sensation, the entirety of his emotions that had been previously locked away by the Darkness. He was overwhelmed with guilt and happiness, guilt that he had killed numerous Humans while he was corrupted, and left his wife alone thinking he was dead, yet happiness that she was still there, waiting for him. Though these emotions was surging through his mind and body, he remembered the date he had marked on the calender, and realised that it had long passed. He continued talking to Asuka♅...

I can't help it, I feel bad for leaving you for so long.. I even missed the most important day of the year.. I had so many plans for us..

------------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi jumped up with a fist on the air when he heard they were getting a new team-mate. Two in one? Cool! They were finally going to be a full team, a sensei and all. Things were finally coming together for their team.
"That means we're going to be a full team!"

When the city started to come into view, Satoshi playfully shoved Haruo and began running.

"Race you to headquarters!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4m1usn8l64o4wck8gcwkkwcww_640.gif
...Haruo watched as Satoshi pushed passed him and began running towards the city. Haruo sighed and replied shortly before he began running after him, soon catching up and maintaining the same pace as Satoshi≭...

Ugh, really? Why do you have to make everything a contest?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"makes sense.... so what brings u to sirens cove?" she asks

[/QUOTE]
''lets just say...i thought i was going to find a fellow Intoner and meet it...''

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"oh im sorry to disappoint..."

[/QUOTE]
''well actually im supposed to meet up with my eldest sister here...''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and climbed onto his back and held luner, this was weird for because she never been on another persons back before €...
"Do I hold on?"
"Of course! You wouldn't want to fall and I don't want you to either." Alejandro said, smiling at May. He had turned his head to the side so he was able to see her. "Just wrap your arms around me. That's all you have to do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Arashea giggled and nodded?...
''haha alright......hmmm...wanna share a room?''
Akane smiled and looked over at Arashea, blinking once. "I would love to. It'd be fun having you around... And waking up to you every morning~ It'd be great."

tumblr_nlrf28qwOP1rgf660o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira inhaled quickly from his nose, at an attempt to stop producing tears. It worked, for a short while, enough to allow his muffled voice enough clarity to be understood, then he broke down once more. Even though Asuka was scolding him, he didn't seem to care, as he was too caught up in her loving embrace to give any outside sources any conclusive thought. He kept his head on Asuka's shoulder, leaning on her as a way to keep his head stable. He felt completed once more, like the missing part within him that completed his being had been found, and with that completed sensation, the entirety of his emotions that had been previously locked away by the Darkness. He was overwhelmed with guilt and happiness, guilt that he had killed numerous Humans while he was corrupted, and left his wife alone thinking he was dead, yet happiness that she was still there, waiting for him. Though these emotions was surging through his mind and body, he remembered the date he had marked on the calender, and realised that it had long passed. He continued talking to Asuka♅...

I can't help it, I feel bad for leaving you for so long.. I even missed the most important day of the year.. I had so many plans for us..

------------------------

...Haruo watched as Satoshi pushed passed him and began running towards the city. Haruo sighed and replied shortly before he began running after him, soon catching up and maintaining the same pace as Satoshi≭...

Ugh, really? Why do you have to make everything a contest?

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed a little as he ran. He then grinned and stuck out his front in front of Haruo, attempting to trip him.

"So? Competition makes everything fun! Plus we need to keep our skills sharp in some way, don't we?"

Roman said:
Akane smiled and looked over at Arashea, blinking once. "I would love to. It'd be fun having you around... And waking up to you every morning~ It'd be great."
tumblr_nlrf28qwOP1rgf660o1_500.gif
...?Arashea smiled briightly and kissed her?...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea smiled briightly and kissed her✦...
Akane smiled into the kiss and gently pulled away. "Well you seem to be happy~ We don't have long before the amusement park closes. Let's hurry and catch a few games and a ride on the ferris wheel before they do." She said as they reached the entrance.

Roman said:
Akane smiled into the kiss and gently pulled away. "Well you seem to be happy~ We don't have long before the amusement park closes. Let's hurry and catch a few games and a ride on the ferris wheel before they do." She said as they reached the entrance.
''sure''

...✦She said smiling even more✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦She said smiling even more✦...
Akane giggled a little and looked at the guards who where standing watch. She didn't say anything and remained calmed, as they both entered the park. "What game should we play first?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah she is cool but if you make her mad she becomes worse than the tails about her being scary." Aya said

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia nodded, "Oh I see. I'm guessing everyone is careful to not make her mad then. At least you have a cool mom though, that's pretty neat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back