• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He growled then pulled a dagger and launched at blake and emiko." Nooooooo!" He yelled

[/QUOTE]
...?Eun soon launched at him tackling down and biting off his arm that held the dagger before she proceeded bite and claw at him before she ejected him making him lay on the floor. She soon howled once more and Drabaki appeared stabbing him repeatedly with its big gigantic scythe-like arms?...

500px-DraBaki.jpg

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea happily followed Akane, walking beside her holding her hand✦...
"After this, we're heading home. I can already hear my bed calling for me." Akane joked.

Sia giggles.

"I have. Its nice to know that theres another siren in this school. I was only messig with you chill..."

Sia stands on top the water holding her broom.

Roman said:
"I should get my own armory... I think it'd be a good idea considering most of these weapons don't look like they were massed produced... And they probably weren't." Hayate said
"You know we have one in the castle right?" Thana asked him with a small smile as she mentaly asked her self if he had even bentured around before

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Sia giggles.
"I have. Its nice to know that theres another siren in this school. I was only messig with you chill..."

Sia stands on top the water holding her broom.

[/QUOTE]
''im an Intoner, not a Siren like you...the only difference between us is that us Intoner have a deity-like status......and we're much more stronger..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Eun soon launched at him tackling down and biting off his arm that held the dagger before she proceeded bite and claw at him before she ejected him making him lay on the floor. She soon howled once more and Drabaki appeared stabbing him repeatedly with its big gigantic scythe-like arms?...
500px-DraBaki.jpg
The being screamed in pain through it all then finnsly lay dead before the crowd roared in excitment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The being screamed in pain through it all then finnsly lay dead before the crowd roared in excitment

[/QUOTE]
...✿Drabaki soon looked at it once it figured that the demon is dead. She looked at Eun to see if if it could eat him. Eun only gave a small nod before Drabaki dived down on him eating him on the process while making its leave✿...

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"Ummmthat would just make you siren.... just a branch of siren. Stilll siren. I'm half breed."
Sia sighs.

"Dont be ashamed. Its ok to be one."

[/QUOTE]
''would a Siren make its appearance in the 900 BC, ruled the humans and assassination after assassination failed because we couldnt die from just ordinary daggers and swords and only killed by a dragon-like being and make its mark again on the world 2000 years later? i assume, thats not Sirens do. in fact, we are no branch of the siren. you obviously dont understand the term Intoner...its fine since they never mention it in history books and whatnot...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Drabaki soon looked at it once it figured that the demon is dead. She looked at Eun to see if if it could eat him. Eun only gave a small nod before Drabaki dived down on him eating him on the process while making its leave✿...
The croud cheered happily as it was announced that blake had wone

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"Ummm you do know there is a siren branch called intoner right?"

[/QUOTE]
''but how can that be when we were created mainly by a certain Time and Space administrator and a Goddess of Creation? purely from their own imagination. now changing the subject since i might be losing my mind, what was your intention in attacking me?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The croud cheered happily as it was announced that blake had wone

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled into Blake's chest and hugged him tighter✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake happily hugged back as the celebrations spilled into the arena

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko looked up at him and smiled as her form went back to normal✿...

"No, Like a mermaid, i was being playful. Your clothing before you changed reminded me of something water related.... I wanted to know what would happen if they pulled you in or to get water on to see what would happen...Just simply playfully curious."

She smiles.

"No harm meant."

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"No, Like a mermaid, i was being playful. Your clothing before you changed reminded me of something water related.... I wanted to know what would happen if they pulled you in or to get water on to see what would happen...Just simply playfully curious."
She smiles.

"No harm meant."

[/QUOTE]
''well for one thing, its not a bikini...''

...⊹She said as she side before her form reverted to her original form and was now just standing on the water's surface as the ice turned back into water⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I told you i would win." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon frowned a bit puffing her cheeks✿...

''you two were at a stalemate. it was until Eun had to break you 2 apart and cause up the voting. and Drabaki shredding him into pieces..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon frowned a bit puffing her cheeks✿...
''you two were at a stalemate. it was until Eun had to break you 2 apart and cause up the voting. and Drabaki shredding him into pieces..''
"So. No ones ever liked him so even if it was a draw without you guys comming in and the voting happened i probably still would have one." Blake said as his armor disapered to him wearing a pair of oants and no shirt. Wounds and thorns riddle his body and blood was every were

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So. No ones ever liked him so even if it was a draw without you guys comming in and the voting happened i probably still would have one." Blake said as his armor disapered to him wearing a pair of oants and no shirt. Wounds and thorns riddle his body and blood was every were

[/QUOTE]
''a jeez...here, let me patch you up''

...✿She said before she started treating his wounds✿...

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]"So what happens WHEN you DO get we?" she asks curiously.

[/QUOTE]
''its like normal clothing. it gets soaked and you have to change before you get sick. it probably might ruin some threads here and there...im not a clothing designer so i wouldnt know..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back