• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake looked around the arena as his arms tightened around emiko

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just stayed there as Drabaki disappeared. She soon tightened her hug a bit✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded and looked around once they vanished from the alley✦...
The couple soon appeared in a empty area near the amusement park. "Let's go. We aren't that far away from the park now." She said, smiling at Arashea.

Roman said:
The couple soon appeared in a empty area near the amusement park. "Let's go. We aren't that far away from the park now." She said, smiling at Arashea.
''okay''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well........ Looks like." He said softly as he held emiko

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko looked up at Blake as she was still in kind of emotional pain✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily as she looked at the sword then walked with him happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and continued to keep an eye out for anything that moved or even peaked his interest even at the slightest. He then heard something and the sword on his belt started glowing. "Thana?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko looked up at Blake as she was still in kind of emotional pain✿...
Blake looked down at her then gently kissed her forehead. "Do not worry you will not be sleeping alone tonight." He said softly

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and continued to keep an eye out for anything that moved or even peaked his interest even at the slightest. He then heard something and the sword on his belt started glowing. "Thana?"
Thana looked at himm thn the sword and then grabed it curiously. "What is this thing." She said as she looked it over in her hands

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake looked down at her then gently kissed her forehead. "Do not worry you will not be sleeping alone tonight." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled and leaned into him with relief✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The crowd cheered happily as the demon stared in disbeleif at them as confetti shot into the air as the crowd celebrated

[/QUOTE]
...✿Eun soon looked back at the demon a bit angrily before she sat with Emiko and Blake staring at him✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana looked at himm thn the sword and then grabed it curiously. "What is this thing." She said as she looked it over in her hands

[/QUOTE]
Hayate shrugged before the sword flew up out of Thana's hands and flew into some bushes. Some rustling could be heard and soon something jumped out and lunged at Hayate and Thana both, and it had some friends too. "I knew it." Hayate muttered before his fist connected to the jaw of the one with the sword.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...
Akane smiled and began walking, leading Arashea to the amusement park. "Okay, let's head that way then~"

Roman said:
"That's a yes to flying or walking?" Alejandro asked, kneeling down a little if she planned to ride on his back. "If you want to fly, hop on." He said with a smile.
...€ May nodded and climbed onto his back and held luner, this was weird for because she never been on another persons back before €...

"Do I hold on?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh? i wonder..''
A grin a appears across Sia's face and her familiar pops her hat up to see her face but only on the side.

Witch.png

atc002_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Eun soon looked back at the demon a bit angrily before she sat with Emiko and Blake staring at him✿...
He growled then pulled a dagger and launched at blake and emiko." Nooooooo!" He yelled

Roman said:
Hayate shrugged before the sword flew up out of Thana's hands and flew into some bushes. Some rustling could be heard and soon something jumped out and lunged at Hayate and Thana both, and it had some friends too. "I knew it." Hayate muttered before his fist connected to the jaw of the one with the sword.
Thana just stood there as some of the others just fell limp obviously dead then she looked to hayate to se if he saw pthers

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia spun around in her chair a little bit before facing Taylor. What had he been talking about to the neighbor? Maybe some thing bad? She didn't know, but when he said felt better attitude wise, Celia could only guess that it was a little bad. Or maybe it wasn't bad and the situation was concerning, she didn't have a clue and wasn't going to try and keep guessing. Though she did wonder why he hadn't come to her and talked about it. It wasn't a big deal, she was just curious is all. At the sight of Taylor brandishing chocolate and flowers, all previous thoughts had left her mind and her jaw slowly dropped while her eyes widened slightly. Celia hadn't been expecting to get anything, so she was pretty shocked, plus happy even though it didn't show at the moment. She was pretty happy about the chocolate, considering it was her favorite thing. The flowers were nice too, she'd have to them in a vase after this. A smile soon graced Celia's lips as she spoke before giving Taylor a peck on the cheek??...
"I do like it, thank you! It's fine if you come in here now, I finished a while ago. Which reminds me.."

tumblr_o1zemogRhY1tydz8to1_400.gif

...??Celia got out of seat and went to the fridge, soon taking out the box of chocolates that she had put in there before looking around for the cookies. She had already forgotten where they were in a short amount of time of setting them down. Celia soon spotted them on the far side of the counter before walking over there and taking the neatly bagged cookies, soon returning to her seat. She then held out the cookies and chocolate towards Taylor as she spoke??...

"Here you go! The cookies are still a little warm, so I hope you like them."

tumblr_ns9lupOvii1u6xtrco1_400.png
Taylor smiled again when Celia kissed him on the cheek and in return he kissed her back. When she said she was reminded of something, he placed a hand on his chin and chuckled. He could only wonder what it could be. Taylor took a seat and watched as his wife opened the refrigerator and got out a box of chocolates... But then Celia put them back and went over towards the counter. He noticed then she had grabbed something else and to his delight, he gently took from her hands when they were offered. Taylor smiled again and placed the cookies on the counter...

"Thanks Celia. Just looking at them makes my mouth water... Plus I could expect this from you. You're a master Baker in my opinion, babe."

yuuzan_yoshida_x_reader__trust_by_xxblackbloodxx12-d8jkzjz.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana just stood there as some of the others just fell limp obviously dead then she looked to hayate to se if he saw pthers

[/QUOTE]
Hayate had taken his time with the one he was fighting. He continuously landed punches in the beast's weak spots before it dropped dead. Hayate sighed and dusted himself off and walked over to Thana. "That guy was boring... Maybe we should look for more cool stuff." He said, holding up the sword that he took from the beast. "We do have a pretty kick ass sword."

Roman said:
Hayate had taken his time with the one he was fighting. He continuously landed punches in the beast's weak spots before it dropped dead. Hayate sighed and dusted himself off and walked over to Thana. "That guy was boring... Maybe we should look for more cool stuff." He said, holding up the sword that he took from the beast. "We do have a pretty kick ass sword."
"Maybe we will find more weapons to add to the armory." She said to him happily as she walked over to him and smiled happily

"Get ready. We have a show to put on boys."

With those words, a group of masked walked into a stadium. It was clear they were under orders from someone, but they remains to be their secret. The leader was obviously the one that stood out the most. Unlike his men, his mask was white and he wore a hood... And he was giving orders.

"You two make sure no one gets out. We're taking this place and putting it under lock down until the super is dealt with.

"Yes sir!"

The two men jumped in the same direction and immediately went to carry out their orders. The leader then turned and looked at the rest of his soldiers.

"We'll make a grand entrance. We deserve one in my opinion."

The group made their way to the backstage area and looked around for the band member's dressing rooms. When they were found, each member was put to sleep and the soldiers went to stand on the platforms that would take them up to the stage. One security tried to stop them, but was stopped in mere seconds by a soldier.

"Take us up."

The group then made up to the stage and the lights shined on them. The crowd went silent and stared at these men... They obviously wasn't expecting them.

tumblr_m1eh1khzt91qh8px0o1_500.gif

"We know you're here. Don't make us take things to the extreme trying to find you, super."

This man then grabbed the microphone and began shouting into it, and the crowd grew angry.. It wasn't part of his plan, but it was working. He had noticed the target trying to slip away before taking the microphone and throwing it at the super's head, knocking him out. The crowd grew even louder and began fighting themselves. This allowed the man and his soldiers to quickly retrieve their target and take him to get chipped. They were extracted by helicopter and taken to the U.N. headquarters where they went to their boss, O'Hara. They immediately went straight to him after taking the super to the scientists. That's when they went to O'Hara and knocked on his door.

"Mr. O'Hara? Sir our retrieval was a success..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

(((( The intro to my temp character ))))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe we will find more weapons to add to the armory." She said to him happily as she walked over to him and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
"I should get my own armory... I think it'd be a good idea considering most of these weapons don't look like they were massed produced... And they probably weren't." Hayate said

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]A grin a appears across Sia's face and her familiar pops her hat up to see her face but only on the side.
Witch.png

atc002_1.jpg

''...so?''

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back