• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Eun just waited before she entered the arena and howled causing a purple centipede-like creature to erupt from the ground and separate the demon and Blake?...
''Skree!!!''

''we're putting this to a vote...''

...?Eun said to both Blake and the demon?...
@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Eun just waited before she entered the arena and howled causing a purple centipede-like creature to erupt from the ground and separate the demon and Blake?...
''Skree!!!''

''we're putting this to a vote...''

...?Eun said to both Blake and the demon?...
"E-emiko." Blake said to her as the demon growled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"E-emiko." Blake said to her as the demon growled

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko was sitting on Eun looking worriedly at Blake. Eun was staring the demon down and sighed✿...

''are we gonna put it to a vote or what? you both were at a stalemate...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko was sitting on Eun looking worriedly at Blake. Eun was staring the demon down and sighed✿...
''are we gonna put it to a vote or what? you both were at a stalemate...''
The demon growled at the fox then looked to the girl on it. "Do you know how votes go?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The demon growled at the fox then looked to the girl on it. "Do you know how votes go?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
''well the old man didnt tell us how they work...but if you know, please tell me..''

...✿Eun said as Emiko just looked at Blake worriedly. Drabaki still in the arena✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well the old man didnt tell us how they work...but if you know, please tell me..''
...✿Eun said as Emiko just looked at Blake worriedly. Drabaki still in the arena✿...
"Well its like they did in the gladiators. But its only for blake" the demon said as blake limped over to eun and emiko

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh..okay''
...✦She said as she ran with Akane✦...
Akane stopped running when she reached the alley. She sighed lightly and looked at Arashea. "Alright. Here.. We... Go." Akane said before they vanished.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well its like they did in the gladiators. But its only for blake" the demon said as blake limped over to eun and emiko

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon ran over to Blake and hugged him tightly✿...

''and how does that work?''

Roman said:
Akane stopped running when she reached the alley. She sighed lightly and looked at Arashea. "Alright. Here.. We... Go." Akane said before they vanished.
...✦Arashea nodded and looked around once they vanished from the alley✦...

Daniel reaving]In the end wouldnt that be better though?" The old man asked her curiously (I sowwy roman) Thana smiled as he spoke then looked down as well when he spoke of an old sword then watched him pick it up. "What era?" She asked him thinking he might of known [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

---------------

(Hi hi may i rp with you?)
Hayate rubbed his head, before looking up at her. "..I can't tell. This doesn't even look like a human design to be honest. Alien neither." He said, soon sheathing the blade on his belt. "Let's go see what else we find..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thumbs up he wins. Thumbs down he loses." He said to her as blake hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
''who decides that?''

Daniel reaving]In the end wouldnt that be better though?" The old man asked her curiously (I sowwy roman) Thana smiled as he spoke then looked down as well when he spoke of an old sword then watched him pick it up. "What era?" She asked him thinking he might of known [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

---------------

(Hi hi may i rp with you?)
Hayate rubbed his head, before looking up at her. "..I can't tell. This doesn't even look like a human design to be honest. Alien neither." He said, soon sheathing the blade on his belt. "Let's go see what else we find..."

Roman said:
"Ok!" She said happily as she looked at the sword then walked with him happily

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked down at luner who made a small noise, she smiled and jumped off and turned luner into a cub and picked her up and nods €...
"Yea sure lets go"
"That's a yes to flying or walking?" Alejandro asked, kneeling down a little if she planned to ride on his back. "If you want to fly, hop on." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The crowd was silent then one by one thumbs started to be held out most up but some down

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just buried her face into Blake's shoulder. It was almost clear she was in emotional pain✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shhhh." Blake said as he watched the thumbs go up with worry

[/QUOTE]
...✿Drabaki was still in the area just watching Blake and Emiko. After all, Drabaki was her guardian. And the guardian of her home✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Drabaki was still in the area just watching Blake and Emiko. After all, Drabaki was her guardian. And the guardian of her home✿...
Soon each thumb was up and even the demon put his hand put but his thumb went down with a smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soon each thumb was up and even the demon put his hand put but his thumb went down with a smirk

[/QUOTE]
...✿Eun just snarled at him for a second before going to Emiko and Blake✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back