• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Suddenly they both launched at each other and when they made contact it became a massive explosion

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just quickly shut her eyes✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When the smoke cleared both layed there on the ground before she slowly tried to get up

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...what is this, a battle to the death?''

...✿Eun said before Emiko looked before tilting her head✿...

''what is with this fight...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...what is this, a battle to the death?''
...✿Eun said before Emiko looked before tilting her head✿...

''what is with this fight...?''
"Its a battle till one an not stand." He said softly as blake and the man managed to get up then both launched and struck each other the man with a dagger into blake's side and blake with his sword through the demons chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its a battle till one an not stand." He said softly as blake and the man managed to get up then both launched and struck each other the man with a dagger into blake's side and blake with his sword through the demons chest

[/QUOTE]
''it seems like a deathmatch...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it seems like a deathmatch...''
"When you put to powerful beings in one arena and tell them to fight. It often looks like a war zone." The okd man said as blake and the demon both droped to there knees at once

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"When you put to powerful beings in one arena and tell them to fight. It often looks like a war zone." The okd man said as blake and the demon both droped to there knees at once

[/QUOTE]
''...just count it as a draw for fuck's sake...they both just stabbed each other..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...just count it as a draw for fuck's sake...they both just stabbed each other..''
"My lady that is forbiden. One must win." He said to her softly as they both tried to stand but kept each other down with there blades

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady that is forbiden. One must win." He said to her softly as they both tried to stand but kept each other down with there blades

[/QUOTE]
''yeah but soon, both are pretty much are going to lose...if they keep this up..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then the crowd decides there winner." He said

[/QUOTE]
''should just vote now...''

(forgot to italicize so it indicates Eun is speaking xD )

d87d9cfe40f0b26009d10f6c7fc71f56.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They should. I wonder why they havent." He said

[/QUOTE]
''im gonna stop the fight soon between them soon...if they dont start votin...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
ima interact with yu cuz why not xD )))
...?Soon, a girl with short blue hair approached the mermaid?...

(She's a siren/witch; thanks)

sia immediatly shuts up when she hears another persons foots steps and the water falls.

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry](She's a siren/witch; thanks)
sia immediatly shuts up when she hears another persons foots steps and the water falls.

[/QUOTE]
''ah...a Siren...its been awhile since i met one of those..''

...⊹The girl said as she was smiling directly in the siren's direction while walking towards it⊹...

Sia makes her book disappear with the snap of her fingures. HEr fimilar wakes up hides under her hat.

She summons her broom with a whitsle. she stands on it and floats above the pool above all the mermaids now acting like sharks. @HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Sia makes her book disappear with the snap of her fingures. HEr fimilar wakes up hides under her hat.
She summons her broom with a whitsle. she stands on it and floats above the pool above all the mermaids now acting like sharks.

[/QUOTE]
((In the future use the reply button and/or tag the person in the post; it makes it far easier to find for the other person.))

Angeliquie Perry]Sia makes her book disappear with the snap of her fingures. HEr fimilar wakes up hides under her hat. She summons her broom with a whitsle. she stands on it and floats above the pool above all the mermaids now acting like sharks. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''my...what a load full of mermaids...''

...⊹The girl said as she stood at the edge and looked at them before looking up at Sia⊹...

Sia just smirks as her hat hides her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my...what a load full of mermaids...''
...⊹The girl said as she stood at the edge and looked at them before looking up at Sia⊹...
"You should see wht happens when i sing....." she whispers.

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]Sia just smirks as her hat hides her face.
"You should see wht happens when i sing....." she whispers.

[/QUOTE]
''oh? i wonder..''

Daniel reaving]"Agreed my lady." The old man said [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#ff8000]...?Eun just waited before she entered the arena and howled causing a purple centipede-like creature to erupt from the ground and separate the demon and Blake?...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#8000ff][B][I]''Skree!!!''[/I][/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.elsword.to/forum/index.php?/topic/27893-void-v14-ascension/ said:
symK7bi.png
[/URL]

''we're putting this to a vote...''

...?Eun said to both Blake and the demon?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back