• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...lets use your powers but...we need to be out of sight..''
Akane nodded in agreement. "Yeah. There's an alley over there across the street." She said, before running over there, still holding onto Arashea's hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
...This just seemed to get more and more confusing for Nanami, so she asked another question✦...

"Clan? How many snow people are there?"

------

Analia

"She's what?" Analia asked and gave her a blank stare. She did not just say her mom was death.. how was that even possible? Wasn't death suppose to be bones and in a cloak or something? Plus, she thought death was suppose to be this scary person.. or just dead in general since their name was death. Seems Analia was clearly mistaken. "That is probably one of the coolest things I've heard.. ever."

"Yeah she is cool but if you make her mad she becomes worse than the tails about her being scary." Aya said

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement. "Yeah. There's an alley over there across the street." She said, before running over there, still holding onto Arashea's hand.
''oh..okay''

...✦She said as she ran with Akane✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady please." The old man said as blake started to fight again

[/QUOTE]
''its best not to try to calm her down. once she fights, she might not stop. thats what happened after a demon raided her home and killed her family 500 years ago..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its best not to try to calm her down. once she fights, she might not stop. thats what happened after a demon raided her home and killed her family 500 years ago..''
"If she fights she will lose blake." He said back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If i dont try to calm her she will go to help him."

[/QUOTE]
''and if you try to calm her down, she would probably unload on you''

Roman said:
"We should be grateful." Hayate said softly, before the feeling of someone watching them crept up on him. "The further we go in this place, the bladder I feel about it." He said, before seeing an old sword on the ground. "Hey! Check it out. It's an old war sword." He gently let go of Thana and bent down to pick it up.
(((( @Daniel reaving ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
In the end wouldnt that be better though?" The old man asked her curiously

(I sowwy roman)

Thana smiled as he spoke then looked down as well when he spoke of an old sword then watched him pick it up. "What era?" She asked him thinking he might of known

@Roman

---------------

[QUOTE="Angeliquie Perry]she tries a new spell shes been working on a tries to bend water

[/QUOTE]
(Hi hi may i rp with you?)

(SURE!) @Daniel reaving

"Heed my voice

the notes i sing...

a ocean of tears

move with the sound of crashing..."shes sings softly. the mermaids echo her song curiously.

The pool water ripples slightly up into a water orb ith about a two inch diameter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]In the end wouldnt that be better though?" The old man asked her curiously (I sowwy roman) Thana smiled as he spoke then looked down as well when he spoke of an old sword then watched him pick it up. "What era?" She asked him thinking he might of known [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

---------------

(Hi hi may i rp with you?)
''just dont even...seriously, why were you speaking to us in the first place?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just dont even...seriously, why were you speaking to us in the first place?''
"Like i had said. I thought you two were thanas followers like me. Most often come to watch the games and meet new friends so i figured why not." He said to the wolf fox thing

(Forgot what she was xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like i had said. I thought you two were thanas followers like me. Most often come to watch the games and meet new friends so i figured why not." He said to the wolf fox thing
(Forgot what she was xD )

[/QUOTE]
''sounds like a valid reason......have you ever seen the warden of darkness Drabaki?''

(Demon Fox xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ive actually never heard of him. I mean i probably have but old age hasent helped my memory." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿They soon just watched the battle✿...

Roman said:
"Would you like to catch a ride? I can fly so we wouldn't have to worry about the guards." Alejandro said, as his wings of ice spread from his back. "Or we can walk, but we'd probably have to be careful not to stand out... Which isn't hard."
...€ May looked down at luner who made a small noise, she smiled and jumped off and turned luner into a cub and picked her up and nods €...

"Yea sure lets go"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They both stood there exhausted and bloodied as they stared at each other coldly

[/QUOTE]
''...''

...✿They just kept watching✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back