• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake reacted and soon finished the demon then stood there holding his side in pain as his sword rested weakely in his hand. "Get up dead one." The last one said coldly. "I plan to take your skull as mine." He said to blake

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just looked at the man, her expression changing as both her eyes turned red and the red marks appearing on her face. She was obviously angered✿...

''il kill him..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just looked at the man, her expression changing as both her eyes turned red and the red marks appearing on her face. She was obviously angered✿...
''il kill him..''
"My lady i recomend not. If you do blake will be concidered to weak to be thanas second in comand. He will be taken and tortured for 10 days and 10 nights. But none have ever returned." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady i recomend not. If you do blake will be concidered to weak to be thanas second in comand. He will be taken and tortured for 10 days and 10 nights. But none have ever returned." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''...''

...✿Emiko just sat back as a strip of hair turned white✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''the ocean is beautiful isnt it?''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her and looked at the ocean✦...
"Yeah, but I've seen things for more beautiful... People too." Akane said, looking at Arashea and blushing lightly, soon looking away. She then ate some more of her salad, without saying another word.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake soon cut one arm off of the beast but it countered and clawed his back deeply
"Yes love." She said softly to him then hugged his arm happily and walked with him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled when Thana hugged his arm, and as a reaction he wrapped it around her. "Human royalty don't get to do things like this... They just sit up and get piled up with responsiblities." He said, shaking his head. "It's a good thing we're able to find the time to do this stuff, huh?"

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka's arms had tighten around his neck and she pressed herself into him as the kiss became more passionate. Though it had only been a couple days for her, a few of which she couldn't even remember, it had felt like an eternity. Though her time apart from Akira hadn't nearly been as long as his, she had still felt the pain and agony all the same. The absence of her pair had set in moments after being told he was gone. Nothing had felt the same, she didn't feel whole anymore. A large part of her was missing and Asuka thought she'd never get it back, thinking that she'd always feel like a piece of her was gone. It was like an almost finished puzzle, but there was an important piece missing that was lost. She was the unfinished puzzle and he was the missing piece that would be the only thing to make her complete. Now, with Akira back, there was a sense of completion. Asuka couldn't be happier and though it didn't show that much, that was how she felt. As the kiss ended and Akira had wiped away her tears, it seemed to be futile because only more came. Asuka had trouble getting out words smoothly, there was so much she wanted to say and didn't know if she could even get it out with the way she was now. So Asuka stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath and collecting her thought before speaking again❦...

"I-I thought. y-you were.. I'm just happy you're here."
...♅Akira smiled as tears finally fell from his eyes, his will to keep them hidden breaking. His arms slowly wrapped themselves around Asuka's back, and his forehead slowly lowered to rest on her shoulder. He replied as closed his eyes, the touch of his pair positively overwhelming his senses to the point where he finally felt at ease♅...

I know.. I know.. I'm sorry for making you think that.. I'm happy I'm here too, and I'm happy you're here with me once more..

--------------------------------

Roman said:
"H-Hey?! What's wrong with me?"
Satoshi then sighed and hung his head. Well one thing is for sure, he was really loud... That had to be annoying.

"Don't answer that..."
...Haruo looked at Satoshi and replied, shortly before he returned his gaze to infront of him, the city slowly coming into view≭...

I thought not. I am curious to see what he's like. If I remember correctly, we're also getting one more person into our team..

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hayate smiled when Thana hugged his arm, and as a reaction he wrapped it around her. "Human royalty don't get to do things like this... They just sit up and get piled up with responsiblities." He said, shaking his head. "It's a good thing we're able to find the time to do this stuff, huh?"
"Very good." She said softly as she leaned on him happily and walked. "Most royalty doesnt even get to relax a little unlike us." She said

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as tears finally fell from his eyes, his will to keep them hidden breaking. His arms slowly wrapped themselves around Asuka's back, and his forehead slowly lowered to rest on her shoulder. He replied as closed his eyes, the touch of his pair positively overwhelming his senses to the point where he finally felt at ease♅...

I know.. I know.. I'm sorry for making you think that.. I'm happy I'm here too, and I'm happy you're here with me once more..

--------------------------------

...Haruo looked at Satoshi and replied, shortly before he returned his gaze to infront of him, the city slowly coming into view≭...

I thought not. I am curious to see what he's like. If I remember correctly, we're also getting one more person into our team..

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi jumped up with a fist on the air when he heard they were getting a new teammate. Two in one? Cool! They were finally going to be a full team, a sensei and all. Things were finally coming together for their team.

"That means we're going to be a full team!"

When the city started to come into view, Satosho playfully shoved Haruo and began running.

"Race you to headquarters!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4m1usn8l64o4wck8gcwkkwcww_640.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Very good." She said softly as she leaned on him happily and walked. "Most royalty doesnt even get to relax a little unlike us." She said

[/QUOTE]
"We should be grateful." Hayate said softly, before the feeling of someone watching them crept up on him. "The further we go in this place, the bladder I feel about it." He said, before seeing an old sword on the ground. "Hey! Check it out. It's an old war sword." He gently let go of Thana and bent down to pick it up.

Roman said:
"Yeah, but I've seen things for more beautiful... People too." Akane said, looking at Arashea and blushing lightly, soon looking away. She then ate some more of her salad, without saying another word.
...✦Arashea soon smiled at looked at Akane✦...

''i think the ocean is very beautiful. but the ocean looks better when your around''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Arashea soon smiled at looked at Akane?...
''i think the ocean is very beautiful. but the ocean looks better when your around''
Akane was on her last bit of salad before she sat the fork down. Her mouth was still open, hit her cheeks were tinted a little darker than before. "R-Really?"

tumblr_inline_nqxkwuNg3S1s5sngj_500.gif

Roman said:
Akane was on her last bit of salad before she sat the fork down. Her mouth was still open, hit her cheeks were tinted a little darker than before. "R-Really?"
tumblr_inline_nqxkwuNg3S1s5sngj_500.gif
''yeah''

...?Arashea said as she giggled a bit at her?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah''
...✦Arashea said as she giggled a bit at her✦...
"Thank you." Akane said, smiling a little. She then looked at her salad, which was pretty much gone now. "If you're ready to go, we can leave now."

Roman said:
"Thank you." Akane said, smiling a little. She then looked at her salad, which was pretty much gone now. "If you're ready to go, we can leave now."
''alright''

...✦Arashea said as she finished her pasta✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦Arashea said as she finished her pasta✦...
Akane nodded and callers for the waitress. When she received the bill, she sighed and dug in her purse for her wallet. "Should have expected this place to be a little expensive." She said, as she used her powers to leave a large tip in the waitress's apron. "She deserves it. Now, to the amusement park we go!~"

Roman said:
Akane nodded and callers for the waitress. When she received the bill, she sighed and dug in her purse for her wallet. "Should have expected this place to be a little expensive." She said, as she used her powers to leave a large tip in the waitress's apron. "She deserves it. Now, to the amusement park we go!~"
...✦Arashea giggled and nodded before standing up✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled and nodded before standing up✦...
Akane held out her hand to Arashea and smiled, "Let's go, love~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah''
...✦Arashea said as she took her hand and smiled✦...
Akane nodded as she led Arashea out of the restaurant after grabbing her purse. "Wanna take a cab, or should I use my powers?" She asked, the last part being quiet.

Roman said:
When Taylor heard Celia's voice, he turned to face her. He didn't expect her to still be in here considering he came back inside a little late. He smiled a little, and walked over to Celia, and placed a hand on her shoulder. He didn't expect her to look so cute to him again when she looked at him that way... Ever since she had been... Modified, it's been hard for him to adjust to it. The slightest smile would make his cheeks tint a light pink now. Taylor then got rid of the surprised facial expression he had when he saw her face and replaced it with a smile, a real smile...
"Sorry. I got caught up in a conversation with a neighbor. She helped me out with something is all, and well... I feel better now. Attitude wise that is."

b6d6121e588f4e0739380373ba87291e.gif

"Also I went to get you some flowers and some chocolates. I know how much you love that stuff so I thought you'd like it."

Taylor then took his other hand from behind his back where he held the things. He placed them island and smiled at Celia.

"By now, I'm guessing I can come in here?"
...??Celia spun around in her chair a little bit before facing Taylor. What had he been talking about to the neighbor? Maybe some thing bad? She didn't know, but when he said felt better attitude wise, Celia could only guess that it was a little bad. Or maybe it wasn't bad and the situation was concerning, she didn't have a clue and wasn't going to try and keep guessing. Though she did wonder why he hadn't come to her and talked about it. It wasn't a big deal, she was just curious is all. At the sight of Taylor brandishing chocolate and flowers, all previous thoughts had left her mind and her jaw slowly dropped while her eyes widened slightly. Celia hadn't been expecting to get anything, so she was pretty shocked, plus happy even though it didn't show at the moment. She was pretty happy about the chocolate, considering it was her favorite thing. The flowers were nice too, she'd have to them in a vase after this. A smile soon graced Celia's lips as she spoke before giving Taylor a peck on the cheek??...

"I do like it, thank you! It's fine if you come in here now, I finished a while ago. Which reminds me.."

tumblr_o1zemogRhY1tydz8to1_400.gif

...??Celia got out of seat and went to the fridge, soon taking out the box of chocolates that she had put in there before looking around for the cookies. She had already forgotten where they were in a short amount of time of setting them down. Celia soon spotted them on the far side of the counter before walking over there and taking the neatly bagged cookies, soon returning to her seat. She then held out the cookies and chocolate towards Taylor as she spoke??...

"Here you go! The cookies are still a little warm, so I hope you like them."

tumblr_ns9lupOvii1u6xtrco1_400.png

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya had her left arm shot off and a blood streak running from the corner of her slightly closed mouth as she stared almost lifelessly and lying there in a puddle of blood and rubble lifelessly. Once she was being pulled out, she soon looked at Yoshino a bit blankly but a she tried to speak but couldnt✦...
...♦︎Yoshino wordlessly picked Zenya up and started walking about from the totaled car and debris. She really needed to get patched up and Yoshino wasn't about to do it out in the open or at Celia's house even though it was close. Celia would be to shocked and angry at whoever did it, she knew that much. So Yoshino was going to take her back to her old house or at least somewhere sanitary. As she walked, she teleported both herself and Zenya to a white room. There were only a bed, dress and desk which were all white. Yoshino set Zenya down on the bed after she walked over to it. She didn't really know if she could heal her considering she had an arm missing, but she'd at least try to, so that's what Yoshino did♦︎...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its...more like a...i dunno...its like the home of a clan or something''
...This just seemed to get more and more confusing for Nanami, so she asked another question✦...

"Clan? How many snow people are there?"

------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shes death." Aya said bluntly to her as if that was no big deal at all that her mother was baciacly one of the most powerful gods in existsnce

[/QUOTE]
Analia

"She's what?" Analia asked and gave her a blank stare. She did not just say her mom was death.. how was that even possible? Wasn't death suppose to be bones and in a cloak or something? Plus, she thought death was suppose to be this scary person.. or just dead in general since their name was death. Seems Analia was clearly mistaken. "That is probably one of the coolest things I've heard.. ever."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane nodded as she led Arashea out of the restaurant after grabbing her purse. "Wanna take a cab, or should I use my powers?" She asked, the last part being quiet.
''hmmm...lets use your powers but...we need to be out of sight..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino wordlessly picked Zenya up and started walking about from the totaled car and debris. She really needed to get patched up and Yoshino wasn't about to do it out in the open or at Celia's house even though it was close. Celia would be to shocked and angry at whoever did it, she knew that much. So Yoshino was going to take her back to her old house or at least somewhere sanitary. As she walked, she teleported both herself and Zenya to a white room. There were only a bed, dress and desk which were all white. Yoshino set Zenya down on the bed after she walked over to it. She didn't really know if she could heal her considering she had an arm missing, but she'd at least try to, so that's what Yoshino did♦︎...
...✦Zenya's bleeding stained the whiteness of the bed. She still looked lifeless and you could just consider her dead✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...This just seemed to get more and more confusing for Nanami, so she asked another question✦...

"Clan? How many snow people are there?"

------

Analia

"She's what?" Analia asked and gave her a blank stare. She did not just say her mom was death.. how was that even possible? Wasn't death suppose to be bones and in a cloak or something? Plus, she thought death was suppose to be this scary person.. or just dead in general since their name was death. Seems Analia was clearly mistaken. "That is probably one of the coolest things I've heard.. ever."

''there...is just a lot of em..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back