• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(Just connected two story lines i feel so proud ^-^)

"My name is tiberius and im here for the games." He said to them as he watched blake battle

HimeragiSeiker said:
i remember Blake with black hair. and the same old man? XDD))
...✿Emiko didnt seem to pay him any mind. Though Eun did and stared at him✿...

''who are you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Just connected two story lines i feel so proud ^-^)
"My name is tiberius and im here for the games." He said to them as he watched blake battle

[/QUOTE]
''this isnt a game...not in my opinion, nor in hers...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this isnt a game...not in my opinion, nor in hers...''
"Well its the games held every fifty years for the followers of death. To prove who is the most devout. Currently its blake." He said to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well its the games held every fifty years for the followers of death. To prove who is the most devout. Currently its blake." He said to them

[/QUOTE]
''but if he loses, Emiko might not see her husband savvy?''

...✿Eun said somewhat going pirate for a moment✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but if he loses, Emiko might not see her husband savvy?''
...✿Eun said somewhat going pirate for a moment✿...
"Well thats the price to pay for him being lady thanas most devout follower. If he loses it proves his trust in thana is waining." He said as blake defeated the treant

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well thats the price to pay for him being lady thanas most devout follower. If he loses it proves his trust in thana is waining." He said as blake defeated the treant

[/QUOTE]
''Thana...i swore i thought i saw Neo just carrying her probably a few months back...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because i figured you two were followers if you are here." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''not...really. Blake is her husband''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well let us pray he wins." The old man said.

[/QUOTE]
''well, i cant really pray. im a fox demon spirit..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same here, the alfraedo tastes good''
...✦She said as she smiled back with some alfraedo sauce on her chin✦...
"We should come here again, don't you agree?" Akane asked, before noticing the sauce on Arashea's chin. She giggled and took a napkin. "You have a little something on your chin~" she said, leaning over to wipe it off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and started to walk with him through the ruined city as well enjoying the mystery behind this place

[/QUOTE]
Hayate walked beside Thana, tensing up slightly, but not enough for it to be noticeable. "This place has to have some sort of background to it. It looks like it could still have some inhabitants."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nods and laid on her stomach before running luners neck €...
"Okay I'm ready"
"Would you like to catch a ride? I can fly so we wouldn't have to worry about the guards." Alejandro said, as his wings of ice spread from his back. "Or we can walk, but we'd probably have to be careful not to stand out... Which isn't hard."

Roman said:
"We should come here again, don't you agree?" Akane asked, before noticing the sauce on Arashea's chin. She giggled and took a napkin. "You have a little something on your chin~" she said, leaning over to wipe it off.
...✦Arashea nodded before she notice Arashea wiped something off her chin and blushed a little, giggling a bit✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, i cant really pray. im a fox demon spirit..''
"You know what i mean." The old man said as he watched river finish defeating the treant and then started for the fore arms. Blood leaked onto his armor from the treant battle and he had multiple massive thorns stuck into his body but he still was fighting but obviously weakening

Roman said:
Hayate walked beside Thana, tensing up slightly, but not enough for it to be noticeable. "This place has to have some sort of background to it. It looks like it could still have some inhabitants."
"Well lets find them then." She said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know what i mean." The old man said as he watched river finish defeating the treant and then started for the fore arms. Blood leaked onto his armor from the treant battle and he had multiple massive thorns stuck into his body but he still was fighting but obviously weakening

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just watched worriedly. A 3 on 1. That just isn't fair✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she notice Arashea wiped something off her chin and blushed a little, giggling a bit✦...
Akane smiled when she saw Arashea blushed. She giggled a little herself before pecking her on the lips. Akane then sat back down and picked up her fork, soon poking at her salad with it, "You're so cute, I don't know how much I can stress that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well lets find them then." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"We'll have to hope they're friendly. Can't expect them all to be good." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "Also, if there is anyone here, we should keep out guard up just in case..."

Roman said:
Akane smiled when she saw Arashea blushed. She giggled a little herself before pecking her on the lips. Akane then sat back down and picked up her fork, soon poking at her salad with it, "You're so cute, I don't know how much I can stress that."
''the ocean is beautiful isnt it?''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her and looked at the ocean✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just watched worriedly. A 3 on 1. That just isn't fair✿...
Blake soon cut one arm off of the beast but it countered and clawed his back deeply

Roman said:
"We'll have to hope they're friendly. Can't expect them all to be good." Hayate said, laughing lightly. "Also, if there is anyone here, we should keep out guard up just in case..."
"Yes love." She said softly to him then hugged his arm happily and walked with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake soon cut one arm off of the beast but it countered and clawed his back deeply
"Yes love." She said softly to him then hugged his arm happily and walked with him

[/QUOTE]
''n-no...dont lose please..''

...✿Emiko said softly in fear. She seriously didnt wanna lose him✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no...dont lose please..''
...✿Emiko said softly in fear. She seriously didnt wanna lose him✿...
Blake reacted and soon finished the demon then stood there holding his side in pain as his sword rested weakely in his hand. "Get up dead one." The last one said coldly. "I plan to take your skull as mine." He said to blake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back