• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm.. Do a lot of people live in here?"
Analia

Analia looked around in amazement, not expecting to see such a sight from a place called the Oblivion. She still thought it sounded like a dark place, but clearly that was wrong. "It's beautiful here.. I'm jealous you live in a place like this."

''nah. just imagine this as almost like a...small house. its not even the main family house''

...☫She said with a giggle☫...

Daniel reaving]Mitsu shrugged but smiled as she handed mila her plate and she started to happily eat "Well my mother rules over it." Aya said as if it wasn't a big deal as she stood next to her and looked around [/QUOTE] [B]...?Soon 2 figures come in the room?...[/B] [COLOR=#00b3b3]''wah..? Seol said:
57a8c811435f9_BraveFrontierKira.png.fa1ccfbba3c708cb8373ef33d7d6c147.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Brave Frontier Kira.png
    Brave Frontier Kira.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Anime AoT OC Veena.png
    Anime AoT OC Veena.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 14

Yoshino♢

Yoshino was walking idly down the street, close to Celia's house. She had planned on asking her a couple questions about somethijg, but that didn't seem to be the case when she heard a large crash and explosion near by. She jumped from the sound and soon frowned. What the hell was that and what had caused it? Determined to find this out, Yoshino picked up her pace as she rounded the corner and came on to Celia's block, soon seeing a completely totaled car smashed into a tree. She soon rushed over and looked to see someone inside, soon carefully trying to help them out. The person looked slightly familiar, though she had never met her before, but had seen pictures of her from Celia. Zenya was her name.. if she remembered correctly. And she was in pretty bad shape too.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino♢

Yoshino was walking idly down the street, close to Celia's house. She had planned on asking her a couple questions about somethijg, but that didn't seem to be the case when she heard a large crash and explosion near by. She jumped from the sound and soon frowned. What the hell was that and what had caused it? Determined to find this out, Yoshino picked up her pace as she rounded the corner and came on to Celia's block, soon seeing a completely totaled car smashed into a tree. She soon rushed over and looked to see someone inside, soon carefully trying to help them out. The person looked slightly familiar, though she had never met her before, but had seen pictures of her from Celia. Zenya was her name.. if she remembered correctly. And she was in pretty bad shape too.

@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Zenya had her left arm shot off and a blood streak running from the corner of her slightly closed mouth as she stared almost lifelessly and lying there in a puddle of blood and rubble lifelessly. Once she was being pulled out, she soon looked at Yoshino a bit blankly but a she tried to speak but couldnt✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira deepened the kiss as he wrapped both of his arms around Asuka's waist, pulling them both together tightly. He had truly missed his wife and pair, and to him, it'd been a lifetime since they were last together. He craved Asuka's presence, her touch. He wanted to preserve this moment as best he could, to take in every single moment as it passed. To let the world drown out of his mind and only be focused on Asuka and the way they held each other. He slowly opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Asuka's mouth, causing the kiss to turn more passionate. It had been so long since they had been like this, well, for him at least. When he was dying, he was taken four hundred years into the past, and he had to live through every second until it reached the present time period, which was agony for him. It had been four hundred years of yearning for Asuka's touch, her love. He's almost forgotten what it'd felt like to be with her. When he finally leaned out of the kiss, he smiled lightly and wiped the tears that had fallen down Asuka's face with his thumb, tears threatening to fall from his own eyes as he spoke♅...

I'm sorry for making you worry, honey.. I had no say in the matter. I wanted to come back to you as soon as possible, but I couldn't..

--------------------------

...Haruo groaned and replied as he continued walking back towards the city, his guard remaining up the entire time. In truth, Haruo wondered what their sensei was gonna be like, as he had never been around adults, apart from his parents and uncle. He hoped he wouldn't be like Satoshi, which showed in his reply to Satoshi's comment≭...

God, I hope not. It's hard putting up with one of you.

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka's arms had tighten around his neck and she pressed herself into him as the kiss became more passionate. Though it had only been a couple days for her, a few of which she couldn't even remember, it had felt like an eternity. Though her time apart from Akira hadn't nearly been as long as his, she had still felt the pain and agony all the same. The absence of her pair had set in moments after being told he was gone. Nothing had felt the same, she didn't feel whole anymore. A large part of her was missing and Asuka thought she'd never get it back, thinking that she'd always feel like a piece of her was gone. It was like an almost finished puzzle, but there was an important piece missing that was lost. She was the unfinished puzzle and he was the missing piece that would be the only thing to make her complete. Now, with Akira back, there was a sense of completion. Asuka couldn't be happier and though it didn't show that much, that was how she felt. As the kiss ended and Akira had wiped away her tears, it seemed to be futile because only more came. She soon shook her head, she didn't feel like there was a need for him to apologize. Asuka had trouble getting out words smoothly, there was so much she wanted to say and didn't know if she could even get it out with the way she was now. So Asuka stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath and collecting her thought before speaking again❦...

"I-I thought y-you were.. I'm just happy you're here."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Mitsu shrugged but smiled as she handed mila her plate and she started to happily eat
"Well my mother rules over it." Aya said as if it wasn't a big deal as she stood next to her and looked around

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia stopped and turned to look at Aya. Her mother.. ruled over this entire place? How.. what? She was both confused, shocked and curious at the same time. "Is she royalty or something? Or just someone really important?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah. just imagine this as almost like a...small house. its not even the main family house''
...☫She said with a giggle☫...

...✦Nanami looked confused for a moment. There was another house besides this one? What? Where? And how was it bigger than this place? Thinking about it, she wondered how big the main house was, so she decided to ask✦...

"Main house? How big is the main family house?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia

Analia stopped and turned to look at Aya. Her mother.. ruled over this entire place? How.. what? She was both confused, shocked and curious at the same time. "Is she royalty or something? Or just someone really important?"

...✦Nanami looked confused for a moment. There was another house besides this one? What? Where? And how was it bigger than this place? Thinking about it, she wondered how big the main house was, so she decided to ask✦...

''its...more like a...i dunno...its like the home of a clan or something''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon looked at her food and smiled more before she picked up her fork and started eating her alfraedo✦...
(oh on a side note...about Zenya...shes in an exploded car sort of on Celia's/Taylor's block after she was basically riddled with bullets and tank shells and missiles from the UN. so...just keep note that...a large explosion happened if you guys ever want to like yknow...get her xD )

@WeirdPrincess
Akane hummed as she ate her salad. Once she swallowed the food, she smiled and looked at Arashea. "This... Isn't bad. It's pretty good."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and looked around happily. "Over a century at least." She said to him as she looked down at the building they were on and then looked to him." Come on lets go!" She said excitedly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate rubbed his chin, "It looks like a few eons ago in my opinion." He said, before he felt a presence that was neither his own or Thana's. When she told him to come on, he blinked as his mind snapped back to reality. "O-oh yeah! Let's go." He said with a smile, as he gently grabbed her hand and began walking.

Roman said:
Akane hummed as she ate her salad. Once she swallowed the food, she smiled and looked at Arashea. "This... Isn't bad. It's pretty good."
''same here, the alfraedo tastes good''

...✦She said as she smiled back with some alfraedo sauce on her chin✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon 2 figures come in the room♱...
''wah..? Seol, you got a human form? thats weird...''

View attachment 241432

''well you should make one yourself. or else you'll be caught by the UN''

View attachment 241433

''this aint earth hope you know...''

''still. i think you'd look better..''
Shira immidately lauphed at seol's insult to the man before smiling. "Hello you to care to join us?" She asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia

"Shes death." Aya said bluntly to her as if that was no big deal at all that her mother was baciacly one of the most powerful gods in existsnce

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his chin, "It looks like a few eons ago in my opinion." He said, before he felt a presence that was neither his own or Thana's. When she told him to come on, he blinked as his mind snapped back to reality. "O-oh yeah! Let's go." He said with a smile, as he gently grabbed her hand and began walking.
She smiled and started to walk with him through the ruined city as well enjoying the mystery behind this place

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira immidately lauphed at seol's insult to the man before smiling. "Hello you to care to join us?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''sure''

''i think il pass..''

''oh cmon...eat. that fastening bet was hella long time ago''

''its okay im f--''

...♱It wasnt long until Neo put a sniper to his face with a serious look on her face♱...

''.....yeah im...hungry...which is exactly why...il eat with you guys''

...♱Neo soon put the sniper away and continued to eat her ice cream♱...

''so you get shot, cut up, ran over...you think your immortal without food? eat''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
''i think il pass..''

''oh cmon...eat. that fastening bet was hella long time ago''

''its okay im f--''

...♱It wasnt long until Neo put a sniper to his face with a serious look on her face♱...

''.....yeah im...hungry...which is exactly why...il eat with you guys''

...♱Neo soon put the sniper away and continued to eat her ice cream♱...

''so you get shot, cut up, ran over...you think your immortal without food? eat''
"Silly." Mika said happily to him as she smiled brightly and remembered him but didnt know if he remembered her because she still looked insane (the newst pic i put for her)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Silly." Mika said happily to him as she smiled brightly and remembered him but didnt know if he remembered her because she still looked insane (the newst pic i put for her)

[/QUOTE]
...♱Seol and Ssun soon just sat at the table and began eating♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol and Ssun soon just sat at the table and began eating♱...
Mika pouted and crossed her arms. "Meany he didnt remember me." She grumbled as she leaned on neo while shira just watched every one with a happy smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika pouted and crossed her arms. "Meany he didnt remember me." She grumbled as she leaned on neo while shira just watched every one with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
i cant find Mika and your other people xD )))

''h-huh...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](What do you mean??)
"How do you not remember me?!" Mika asked childishly. "We fought when i first arrived." She said

[/QUOTE]
cant really find Mika nor Blake(Updated) i mean i can find blake but i have to search for Annabel to find Blake. and...you need to keep your CS updated xD ))

''ohhh...your that kid who would make it rain bullets for no apparent reason..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
cant really find Mika nor Blake(Updated) i mean i can find blake but i have to search for Annabel to find Blake. and...you need to keep your CS updated xD ))
''ohhh...your that kid who would make it rain bullets for no apparent reason..''
(Sooooo muuuiuuuuuuuch wwooooooooooork)

She smiled happilt before a bullet rain appeared just over the boy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sooooo muuuiuuuuuuuch wwooooooooooork)
She smiled happilt before a bullet rain appeared just over the boy

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon made a portal appear as the bullets were sent somewhere else. She just smiled as she looked at Mika♱...

''n-not at the dinner table please Mika''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon made a portal appear as the bullets were sent somewhere else. She just smiled as she looked at Mika♱...
''n-not at the dinner table please Mika''
"Heyyyyyyy i was just having funnnnn." She said to neo as she pouted and the bullet rain stopped

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Heyyyyyyy i was just having funnnnn." She said to neo as she pouted and the bullet rain stopped

[/QUOTE]
''later, il let you fill his bed with bullets when he sleeps''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back