• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wow~ you made so much. but...i hope we can finish it all. itd be bad to waste the food yeah?''
Well if some of the guys were here then we would definately finish all this." She said

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wow~ you made so much. but...i hope we can finish it all. itd be bad to waste the food yeah?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Well if some of the guys were here then we would definately finish all this." She said

HimeragiSeiker said:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Well if some of the guys were here then we would definately finish all this." She said

[/QUOTE]
''well...shall we eat?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled a bit before looking at Akane and smiling at her✦...
"You're so cute~" Akane said, as she smiled back at Arashea.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup. Its all ready." She said to them happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Soon, Airi, Himeragi...(everyone) sat at the table and made their plates. Yuki welcomed Shira to a seat next to her happily⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Soon, Airi, Himeragi...(everyone) sat at the table and made their plates. Yuki welcomed Shira to a seat next to her happily⊹...
"Thank you love." She said softly as she sat down and started to make her plate. "You think any one else will arrive?" Mitsu asked as she helped make mika a plate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you love." She said softly as she sat down and started to make her plate. "You think any one else will arrive?" Mitsu asked as she helped make mika a plate

[/QUOTE]
''maybe...i dunno''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira deepened the kiss as he wrapped both of his arms around Asuka's waist, pulling them both together tightly. He had truly missed his wife and pair, and to him, it'd been a lifetime since they were last together. He craved Asuka's presence, her touch. He wanted to preserve this moment as best he could, to take in every single moment as it passed. To let the world drown out of his mind and only be focused on Asuka and the way they held each other. He slowly opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Asuka's mouth, causing the kiss to turn more passionate. It had been so long since they had been like this, well, for him at least. When he was dying, he was taken four hundred years into the past, and he had to live through every second until it reached the present time period, which was agony for him. It had been four hundred years of yearning for Asuka's touch, her love. He's almost forgotten what it'd felt like to be with her. When he finally leaned out of the kiss, he smiled lightly and wiped the tears that had fallen down Asuka's face with his thumb, tears threatening to fall from his own eyes as he spoke♅...

I'm sorry for making you worry, honey.. I had no say in the matter. I wanted to come back to you as soon as possible, but I couldn't..

--------------------------

...Haruo groaned and replied as he continued walking back towards the city, his guard remaining up the entire time. In truth, Haruo wondered what their sensei was gonna be like, as he had never been around adults, apart from his parents and uncle. He hoped he wouldn't be like Satoshi, which showed in his reply to Satoshi's comment≭...

God, I hope not. It's hard putting up with one of you.

[/QUOTE]
"H-Hey?! What's wrong with me?"

Satoshi then sighed and hung his head. Well one thing is for sure, he was really loud... That had to be annoying.

"Don't answer that..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said happily as she hugged hayate and nuzzled his chest
"Thats fine love." She said as she walked over and hugged yuki happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and hugged Thana when she hugged him. "I'm pretty sure there's like... Some abandoned cities or something somewhere... Maybe we can go explore that. See what we can find."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May frowned and nods before smilin once again and nodding €...
"Yea!"
Alejandro chuckled, "Okay then. I seen the place on my little adventure I had with a buddy a few days ago..." He said, remembering the day they were taken for chipping. "I'm ready when you are."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea just giggled a bit before she looked at her✦...
''yknow, im really glad i met you''
"I'm glad to have met you too." Akane said in a soft tone. She smiled back at Arashea and blushed lightly.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and hugged Thana when she hugged him. "I'm pretty sure there's like... Some abandoned cities or something somewhere... Maybe we can go explore that. See what we can find."
"Oooooo fun lets go." She said to him with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oooooo fun lets go." She said to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded as they appeared on top of what seemed to be a ran down house.... From century ago. "This should be interesting." He said, looking at the things in the distance. Most of the stuff here being older than he could think.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon smiled more and looked at the ocean outside✦...
The waitress soon returned, placing both of the ladies meals in front of them. "Here you are. If you want anything more, just ask." She said, before walking away. Akane happily picked up her fork and began eating her salad.

Roman said:
The waitress soon returned, placing both of the ladies meals in front of them. "Here you are. If you want anything more, just ask." She said, before walking away. Akane happily picked up her fork and began eating her salad.
...✦Arashea soon looked at her food and smiled more before she picked up her fork and started eating her alfraedo✦...

(oh on a side note...about Zenya...shes in an exploded car sort of on Celia's/Taylor's block after she was basically riddled with bullets and tank shells and missiles from the UN. so...just keep note that...a large explosion happened if you guys ever want to like yknow...get her xD )

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon looked at her food and smiled more before she picked up her fork and started eating her alfraedo✦...
(oh on a side note...about Zenya...shes in an exploded car sort of on Celia's/Taylor's block after she was basically riddled with bullets and tank shells and missiles from the UN. so...just keep note that...a large explosion happened if you guys ever want to like yknow...get her xD )

@WeirdPrincess

(( I'm still sending someone to her, I just got busy ))

Roman said:
Hayate nodded as they appeared on top of what seemed to be a ran down house.... From century ago. "This should be interesting." He said, looking at the things in the distance. Most of the stuff here being older than he could think.
She smiled and looked around happily. "Over a century at least." She said to him as she looked down at the building they were on and then looked to him." Come on lets go!" She said excitedly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''about...20 years''
"Mm.. Do a lot of people live in here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dinner will be ready soon!" Shira said happily to all of them as she started to finish up cooking
When she went through she got a burst of fresh air as they appeared on a mountain top that looked over the beautiful forest. The leaves of the forest were crimson and the sky looking like a horrible storm but it showed radiant and beautiful colors at the same time and in the distance say a beautiful city.

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia looked around in amazement, not expecting to see such a sight from a place called the Oblivion. She still thought it sounded like a dark place, but clearly that was wrong. "It's beautiful here.. I'm jealous you live in a place like this."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Mitsu shrugged but smiled as she handed mila her plate and she started to happily eat

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm.. Do a lot of people live in here?"
Analia

Analia looked around in amazement, not expecting to see such a sight from a place called the Oblivion. She still thought it sounded like a dark place, but clearly that was wrong. "It's beautiful here.. I'm jealous you live in a place like this."

"Well my mother rules over it." Aya said as if it wasn't a big deal as she stood next to her and looked around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back