• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Okay good" he says with a smile
"Mmhmm~~" she smiled at him "So~ you wanna keep swimming or do you wanna get something to eat?"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Okay good" he says with a smile
"Mmhmm~~" she smiled at him "So~ you wanna keep swimming or do you wanna get something to eat?"

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at the man that was approaching them, he was indeed very handsome but something was... Odd about him, about the atmosphere around them too... She couldn't put her finger on what the feeling was, or if It was good or bad even...but it certainly wasn't natural, noting Miyakas reaction Rink decided she should try to answer "U-Uhm, I suppose we could help you yes...uh where do you need to go?".
@Nonalaka
--With the Girls...--

"Now, now, where are my manners..My name is Mr. Asmodeus, and I will be coaching the girls track team, and teaching Health Studies, also." he spoke, holding out his hand for the girls to shake. The leader of the girls was in full blown awe of him, but her friends seemed..steadfast. He had to pump up his game so he had them all eating out of his hand. "From the looks of it, a girls night?" he asked innocently. "Well I wont hold you up, but I bought too many sweets, so here, take them for me. I have to stay healthy and all." he smiled sweetly as he produced a bag of candy from his briefcase.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Sure you will." he said as he walked out of the room.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya touched rins head causing her to go to sleep. "This will be easy" she says before she took Rin to the bathroom and started giving her a bath

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael looked back at the handcuffs then back at Venus. He still didn’t understand what she used them for, and then in her last comment she used a word he didn’t understand… well, nothing to do but ask what she meant.
“Um… what does foreplay mean?”

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus nearly died on the spot when he asked that. Not because she was embarrassed, she was over that at this point but she thought it was highly hilarious. She was laughing so hard at the moment, that she had a hand over her stomach and stopped every few times to catch her breath. Finally regaining her breath, Venus smiled at Rael, "Foreplay involves sexual activities that could possibly lead to intercourse. I don't really think that's a good explanation, it'd be easier to show you." She said, though she still had the same smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly as lay down, moving her head so she could view his face, "This is actually quite comfortable" she said as she smiled at him.
Roland smiled at her while wrapping his other arm around her "Well, i was hoping it would be~" he said happily before pecking her lips then looking back at the sky.

Nonalaka said:
"We can go get something to eat if you want" he says with a nod

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu glanced down at the candy, not quite sure if she should take it or not. She was sure he was trying to be nice, but aside from that she wasn't sure what it meant. After all, not many strangers just give candy randomly to people that they just come across, after all. Besides, it wasn't his business what they were doing with their time, even if he was nice. Or at least pretending to be. Not taking the candy, she plastered another smile on her face as she pointed in the direction of the wing of the school where the Health classes were, then turned and pointed toward the track field, speaking as she did so☼...

"Ah, uh, sorry... I'm, uh... diabetic. Thanks for the offer though. Anyways... the health classes are taught over there... and the track is over there, with the fieldhouse and the coaches office."

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus nearly died on the spot when he asked that. Not because she was embarrassed, she was over that at this point but she thought it was highly hilarious. She was laughing so hard at the moment, that she had a hand over her stomach and stopped every few times to catch her breath. Finally regaining her breath, Venus smiled at Rael, "Foreplay involves sexual activities that could possibly lead to intercourse. I don't really think that's a good explanation, it'd be easier to show you." She said, though she still had the same smile.

Rael didn’t understand what was so funny. Did most people know what foreplay was? Rael guessed that was likely judging from her reaction. Then working up his courage, Rael asked softly,

“umm… what are sexual activities, and what does intercourse mean? If I learn what foreplay is, will I learn what they are as well? If you could, then would you please teach me what they all mean?”

((If you think about it, because Rael does not realize what is socially acceptable and what is not, even if he is involved in such actions he would think them normal and still be considered innocent...))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched Asuka freak out, his head now being propped up by his hands♅...
“ W-well, it's cute because you've got one, honey!~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and placed his hands onto Lumina's hips, replying as he gave her a small kiss on the cheekΨ...

“ I know how you feel~ I hated being away from you.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka continued to freak out, pacing back and forth before she stopped suddenly to turn and face Akira. She spoke as she waved her arms up and down frantically❦...

"I feel like a kitten with this tail! I can't look cute with a tail! I don't even know what I look like with one!"

tumblr_nxi0k4Oxjx1uw4l7wo2_1280.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael didn’t understand what was so funny. Did most people know what foreplay was? Rael guessed that was likely judging from her reaction. Then working up his courage, Rael asked softly,
“umm… what are sexual activities, and what does intercourse mean? If I learn what foreplay is, will I learn what they are as well? If you could, then would you please teach me what they all mean?”

((If you think about it, because Rael does not realize what is socially acceptable and what is not, even if he is involved in such actions he would think them normal and still be considered innocent...))

[/QUOTE]
((( If he were to engage in sexual acts, he'd no longer be innocent, as it would alter his thoughts and such, being that he'd know things of the sexual nature. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If he were to engage in sexual acts, he'd no longer be innocent, as it would alter his thoughts and such, being that he'd know things of the sexual nature. )))

[/QUOTE]
((True which is why me and WP are taking bets on how much longer I can make his innocence last xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari paused hesitantly before nodding and smiling. "Alright!" She said happily. "Let's get going then!" She laughed, taking her hand.
...♱Roselyn soon began to lead Mari to a nearby Inn as her bikini changed back into clothing♱...

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini hesitated wondering if shaking his hand was a good idea, she did it anyway, not to be rude and such... "U-Uhm, nice to meet you Mr..." She said quietly as her hand retreated back to her side, she soon glanced at the candy, nodding at chiharus unsure reaction "Yes, and besides we bought candy earlier, but thank you..." She said waving he hands a little, she didn't really trust this man at all as gentlemanly and attractive as he was, she still was somewhat uncomfortable, as she glanced at chiharu, she knew she had a similar thought on this man...though she wasn't sure about miyaka...she seemed so flustered.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her while wrapping his other arm around her "Well, i was hoping it would be~" he said happily before pecking her lips then looking back at the sky.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled as she nuzzled his cheek and then turned her attention to the sky again, her eyes flickering a little for a moment "Maybe we can do this again sometime ~"

Mayyflower said:
"We can go get something to eat if you want" he says with a nod
"Well I was asking if you wanted to not me" she giggled "but yeah, let's get some food~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon began to lead Mari to a nearby Inn as her bikini changed back into clothing♱...
Mari looked at scenery as she guided her, giggling when she saw a few fish in the water.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked at scenery as she guided her, giggling when she saw a few fish in the water.
...♱When they reached the Inn, Roselyn let go of Mari's hand to pay for a room at the counter. The man at the counter was speaking to her as if he knew her for a long time. But he did seem to have a wife because Roselyn asked him about her. When she finally payed for a room, Roselyn looked at Mari and smiled♱...

''okay, i got a room for us''

Nonalaka said:
"Well I was asking if you wanted to not me" she giggled "but yeah, let's get some food~"
Luke chuckled. "Okay let's go" he says before he started swimming to shore

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Okay let's go" he says before he started swimming to shore
Kairassi nodded happily before following him to the shore and leaving the water.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

tumblr_ntv1bbDWAg1qa94xto1_500.gif

Venus blinked a few times as she gazed at Rael, surprised more then ever that he didn't know what intercourse was. Wasn't he suppose to learn something about safe sex in middle school? Or weren't kids in general suppose to learn it around that age? Rael seemed like he was shelter from anything that involves sex and how that was possible? Venus didn't know. She was brought back to reality when he asked if Venus could teach him and her cheeks reddened even further (though it wasn't out of embarrassment) and her smile turned into a sly grin before she spoke, "Of course I can teach you. I won't take it easy~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded happily before following him to the shore and leaving the water.
Luke made two towels appear, he handed one to kairassi. "Here" he says kindly

Mayyflower said:
Luke made two towels appear, he handed one to kairassi. "Here" he says kindly
"Oh? Thank you~" she said with a smile as she took the towel from him. Soon gazing around to see if there was any food stalls nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back