• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up as well, soon nodding "Yeah, Its really nice out~" she said smiling a little.
Roland nodded then moved one of his hands to the top of her head while keeping the other wrapped around her "Yet another reason the beach is better at night." he said happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked over at her "Oh? remember, mom said she'd force to you take a bath if you didn't take one yourself." he said as he crossed his arms.

[/QUOTE]
Rin whined. "But I don't want to take a bath..." she puts

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then moved one of his hands to the top of her head while keeping the other wrapped around her "Yet another reason the beach is better at night." he said happily

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah...this was a nice idea~" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed "Well, take that up with mom." he said as he hopped off the bed.

[/QUOTE]
(*pouts not puts xD )

"No thanks" Rin says before looking up at Len. "Why do I need a bath anyways" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus turned her body and looked at him, or more... looking at the pink fuzzy handcuffs. She hadn't expected for him to find those, mostly because she thought she had already unpacked all of her
playful items earlier... but apparently not. Her face flushed a bit in embarrassment and she spoke, "I use them for foreplay. Plus, that's the only handcuffs I could find, I would have gotten them in black if I could." Venus said and laughed a little nervously before going back to unpacking her things.
Rael looked back at the handcuffs then back at Venus. He still didn’t understand what she used them for, and then in her last comment she used a word he didn’t understand… well, nothing to do but ask what she meant.

“Um… what does foreplay mean?”

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's voice had basically given out from screaming so much, and she was slightly lightheaded from crying so much. She didn't really notice that she had been teleported until she was in the room, and she raised her head slowly to see the paint covering the room. The voice, of course, was screaming in her head, telling her to run and make it out of the dreamscape... but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe this was what she deserved after all... she couldn't protect Ken, from herself or the world, so maybe it's what she deserved after all. She knew she was probably going to be alone, judging off of the things that her father had told her about the kind of... being she was. So maybe this was proof. Or punishment. Either way... she blamed herself for Ken's descent into darkness. Lilliana's head dropped and her eyes closed as she weakly spoke, her voice strained and almost inaudible♧...
"Ken... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

@Tobi Neafearn
The spikes were suddenly brought to a haunt along with everything else. It was like Ken was struggling for control. Dark Ken growled angrily as it came out of hiding. "Stop resisting! This was what you wanted right!?" He growled. Ken spoke as well. "No! The last thing I wanted, was for my sister to die!" He yelled at the dark being, pushing himself out of him. They were now separated. Dark Ken launched himself at Ken before Ken hastily pulled out a lighter, smirking. "Light me' up." He said slyly before setting Dark Ken on fire. He screamed in pain as the paint melted off the walls and was revealing the house in full color. Dark Ken was being pushed back to the confines of his soul. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU INCONSIDERATE BRAT! I'll get you one day! One day!" He screamed as he disappeared. Dark Ken had been to defeated. Ken then started crying as he wobbled over to Lilliana, putting the lighter away and hugging her tightly. "Promise me one thing... We will stay together forever. We will never leave each other's side... After all, your all I have left... I can't afford to lose you too... I love you Lilliana." He said softly. "Im sorry for taking you for granted..."

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
"You can splash me one more time, would that be fair?" He asks with a chuckle
Kairassi grinned before splashing him again "Yes, Its fair now~" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then laid down onto the sand while still holding onto her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled lightly as lay down, moving her head so she could view his face, "This is actually quite comfortable" she said as she smiled at him.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I will reply when lumina and nonalaka reply, as this will be bad guy intensive.)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh shoot I thought I replied :'I gimme a moment~))

TheDragoon said:
The spikes were suddenly brought to a haunt along with everything else. It was like Ken was struggling for control. Dark Ken growled angrily as it came out of hiding. "Stop resisting! This was what you wanted right!?" He growled. Ken spoke as well. "No! The last thing I wanted, was for my sister to die!" He yelled at the dark being, pushing himself out of him. They were now separated. Dark Ken launched himself at Ken before Ken hastily pulled out a lighter, smirking. "Light me' up." He said slyly before setting Dark Ken on fire. He screamed in pain as the paint melted off the walls and was revealing the house in full color. Dark Ken was being pushed back to the confines of his soul. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU INCONSIDERATE BRAT! I'll get you one day! One day!" He screamed as he disappeared. Dark Ken had been to defeated. Ken then started crying as he wobbled over to Lilliana, putting the lighter away and hugging her tightly. "Promise me one thing... We will stay together forever. We will never leave each other's side... After all, your all I have left... I can't afford to lose you too... I love you Lilliana." He said softly. "Im sorry for taking you for granted..."
@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana had expected a spike to impale her at any minute, but the feeling never came. Lilliana raised her head as she saw Ken wobbling over, and her eyes widened, hugging him back as Ken hugged her. Her body felt a bit weak from being trapped in the dreamscape and from the screaming and crying, but she did her best to hug on to him just as tightly as he held her. If she hadn't dehydrated herself from crying earlier, she'd be crying along with him right now. Instead there was a stinging sensation in her eyes, like her eyes wanted to cry, so she closed her eyes into his shoulder, trembling. It had been so long since they had hugged each other like this... she had been afraid of getting close to him in fear that she might hurt one of the only people that mattered to her. But really, the one thing that could help keep the darkness at bay was having him near. The voice came to a quiet still, reverting back to the back of her mind. At least for the moment, it was gone. Lilliana responded to Ken soon after, her voice obviously strained, close to losing it for a while♧...

"I'm sorry Ken... I'll always be with you, I promise. Please don't leave. I love you too."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](I will reply when lumina and nonalaka reply, as this will be bad guy intensive.)

[/QUOTE]
((dangit i thought I replied too D: I'll get on that now!))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared at him blankly for a moment before she twisted around to see that she indeed had a tail. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the tail swaying in front of her before she turned back around and put her hands on her cheeks. Asuka was freaking out by the fact that she had a tail, considering she didn't know or didn't really think she'd ever have one❦...
"I have a tail! And you just said its cute! I-It's not cute, it's a tail!"

tumblr_nvo3bxL6jz1uw4l7wo2_1280.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he watched Asuka freak out, his head now being propped up by his hands♅...

“ W-well, it's cute because you've got one, honey!~ ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji, feeling a swell of happiness from hearing that. It's not that she had doubted that he missed her, of course. Just... seeing him be here and actually saying these things to her made her happier than she had been in a long time. She realized she was a broken record in thinking about this kind of stuff, considering that's all that seemed to be on her mind lately, but it was like a small part of her couldn't wrap her head around the fact that he was back. But, now he was... and Lumina knew she'd appreciate his company more than ever. She moved to her knees, walking on them over to Kenji, before wrapping her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as she hugged him♤...
"I missed you too... not a day went by that I didn't think of you."
...ΨKenji smiled and placed his hands onto Lumina's hips, replying as he gave her a small kiss on the cheekΨ...

“ I know how you feel~ I hated being away from you.. ”

Mayyflower said:
(*pouts not puts xD )
"No thanks" Rin says before looking up at Len. "Why do I need a bath anyways" she asks
Len rolled his eyes before walking over to the door "Mom, you're gonna need to force her!" he called out

Rini stared at the man that was approaching them, he was indeed very handsome but something was... Odd about him, about the atmosphere around them too... She couldn't put her finger on what the feeling was, or if It was good or bad even...but it certainly wasn't natural, noting Miyakas reaction Rink decided she should try to answer "U-Uhm, I suppose we could help you yes...uh where do you need to go?".

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes before walking over to the door "Mom, you're gonna need to force her!" he called out

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sighed and got up and went to the door and used her magic to pull Rin to her. "Okay" she says

Rin eyes widen. "No I'll do it!" She cried

@Lumina[/URL]
...?Chiharu was looking up ahead for the bathhouse door when suddenly a man she didn't recognize approached them, and she looked up at him with a bit of confusion. Glancing over at Miyaka, her eyes widened the slightest bit to see her visibly flustered and overwhelmed, staring at this man. He didn't seem to be anything but some lost guy, but his smooth way of talking plus Miyaka's strange reactions toward her put her a bit on edge, and she glanced at Rini for half a moment with a wary expression before putting on a smile and talking to this man. She didn't want to show her distrust right away, after all?...

"Ah, hello there, where do you need directions to?"

tumblr_lpdq6xzHYx1qjk2y8.gif

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen pounced the second Dark Ken came out of hiding "You're not getting away this time." he said calmly as he grabbed Dark Ken's throat and lifted him into the air "You little nuisance, trying to torment these kids." He said as he started forming his energy into a spell "But before anything, i must seal outside of the boys mind, body, and soul." he said as green runes appeared in the air

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Yeah, I know, I won't" she said as she removed her hand from her face.
----

Ilaani smiled "Thank you~" she said as she pushed her hands into her pockets and looked towards the mall as they approached it.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded before focusing her attention forwards and heading inside the mall once they reached it. She didn't exactly know where she wanted to go first, but right about now cookies sounded really good. It seemed the further she went into the mall, the stronger the smell of chocolate chip cookies got when she neared the stand. It was overwhelming. Maria wanted to get some, but decided it would probably be best for her to have food first and she wasn't particularly hunger yet. "Do you want to look for your dress now?" She asked as she looked at Ilaani, now focused on helping her find a wedding dress.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed and got up and went to the door and used her magic to pull Rin to her. "Okay" she says
Rin eyes widen. "No I'll do it!" She cried
Len rolled his eyes "Sure you will." he said as he walked out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back