• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaving](She's with mayy's character in the park.... Oh and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] sprry atrios a girl xD )
( xD You ass you just vanished xDD)

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi's gaze followed to where she was pointing, seemingly thinking that was the Chinese restaurant. At the thought of food, her stomach growled again and she put a hand over it before looking back at Akane. "I use to be like that when I was younger. My mom would just cook something for dinner and half the time, I wanted something else rather then what she was cooking. I'm sure he won't be as picky when he gets older." Yumi said as she smiled a little.

Akane laughed a little, "He's a adult. He shouldn't be as picky as he once was. On the other hand, let's go get something to eat. My stomach is gonna eat itself if we don't." She said as the two neared the restaurant.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana looked around in suprise by her Sudden teleportation of them. "Where you able to do that before?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ramona giggled a little, "Yep. I did it once before... Maybe you forgot."

Daniel reaving](She's with mayy's character in the park.... Oh and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] sprry atrios a girl xD )
( xD stop putting he then)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your in the park that's near the school." He said to her frankly wondering if that would help her out a little

[/QUOTE]
(See you put he)

Ohana blinked. "Thanks.. I knew I was at the park because it said welcome to something something park" she says "but thanks anyway... I'm exploring"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just call for me when your done ok." Blake said before he quickly walked in and kissed her cheek then left
"Yeah." She said haplily to her

Jace just watched the two groups fight his eyes focusing on the girl that wasn't human before he to this as his chance and moved to hide because of his injuries

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just blushed but nodded silently before continuing to the bath✿...

...⊹Kikuri just walked Myuki to the store⊹...

...✦After the fighting stopped, the girl soon went to Jace's hiding spot and arrested him by putting special handcuffs on him while others treated his injuries and also one sticking a syringe in his neck to make him pass out for a good hour✦...

Mayyflower said:
( xD stop putting he then)
(See you put he)

Ohana blinked. "Thanks.. I knew I was at the park because it said welcome to something something park" she says "but thanks anyway... I'm exploring"
(I'm sorry I'm still not used to him being a her ok)

Atrio just soghed at her remark before she got up. "I didn't know that plus it's not like I knew where you where looking for." She said to er

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little, amazed one person cared much more two people
Riley smiled up at him before looking over at Sam and smiling

Sam sat there amused by how Marcus was holding the paper, she smiled back at Riley "That was very kind of you Riley" she says

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "She... Died the moment I was bored... I was almost killed in the process as well..." She said softly. "That man... How could such a being be driven to kill a goddess of perfection...?" She asked, still not knowing about the part that his mother had been possessed by one of the most chaotic spirits in the universe.
''well...i dont know...i may have to research that...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm sorry I'm still not used to him being a her ok)
Atrio just soghed at her remark before she got up. "I didn't know that plus it's not like I knew where you where looking for." She said to er

[/QUOTE]
Ohana sighed a little. "Sorry..." She mumbled

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi tensed up a little when she sat next to him, but didn't want her to go away at the same time. As he listened to her words he tilted his head thinking it couldn't have been that long before sighing then mustering up the courage to ask her something, but decided to say something else without thinking♝...
"So, we saw each others deaths, but yet we're here today to talk about it....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori could tell her being next to him was making him tense, but she didn't make any effort to move. She nodded as he finished talking, thinking about his words for a moment before replying☆...

"I didn't know that you had seen my death until earlier today. At that point I thought you were dead. And truthfully I still don't know how I'm not dead."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko just blushed but nodded silently before continuing to the bath✿...

...⊹Kikuri just walked Myuki to the store⊹...

...✦After the fighting stopped, the girl soon went to Jace's hiding spot and arrested him by putting special handcuffs on him while others treated his injuries and also one sticking a syringe in his neck to make him pass out for a good hour✦...
Blake went back to the kitchen with annabel

Myuki giggked happily as she hugged kikuris arm before helping in pain as a rather larg and muscular man steped on her tail

Jace tried to struggle and even killed one of the men with his neon powers before they had gotten the syringe into him to make him pass out which he did immediately

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's fine." She said to her giving her a forgiving smile

[/QUOTE]
"Anyways I'm Ohana" she says offerering her hand to shake the other girls hand

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded, noting she hadn't seemed to notice they had started flying. but he had dismissed it as they approached his house "Ah, you should get along with the twins just fine, though i will warn you, Len can be a bit shy, and he might be studying some scroll or something else, but he's a nice lad." he said happily as he looked over a Lilliana "But Rin can get a bit moody at times, though you're both girls, so i'm sure you might be able to work something out."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana listened as Ayen talked about his kids, only feeling more shy. They seemed nice... and normal. How could she get along with normal people? Lilliana's gaze dropped from Ayen to the scenery around them, finally noticing they were flying, and tensed up a bit despite almost making it to his house. All she wanted was her mom♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio gladly took it smiling happily at her. "I'm Atrio it's very nice to meet you." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ohana smiled. "That's a nice name Atr-io" she says sounding it out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio giggked at the way she sounded it out before smiling. "And your names very nice to ohana," she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ohana put her hand in her pocket. "Thank you" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back