• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snickered "Oh that? It's nothing at all"
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Okay then.." She says with a small chuckle. "Um there is food in there if you want some" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Okay then.." She says with a small chuckle. "Um there is food in there if you want some" she says
"Huh? Oh. That's not a good idea"

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled lightly, she did consider herself lucky for not having to gain as much weight as others. Even if she did gain weight, Yumi still worked out from time to time so she didn't have much to worry about. "Well that's nice. I'm sure he'll appreciate the food."

Akane nodded, pointing to the small restaurant ahead of them, "Well, let's just hope he does. He isn't like me when it comes to food. He can be a little picky." She said with a smile. Akane as enjoying the company of Yumi, that and the fact she hasn't talked to many people since she's been back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah
" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona snapped her fingers, and the two were soon swarmed by bats, and they appeared at the theater when they disappeared. "We're here~"

Roman said:
Ramona snapped her fingers, and the two were soon swarmed by bats, and they appeared at the theater when they disappeared. "We're here~"
Lana looked around in suprise by her Sudden teleportation of them. "Where you able to do that before?" She asked her curiously

Mayyflower said:
Rin got up and pulled Len along. "Let's go out to eat" she says before going to Amaya. "Can u take us out to eat and then to somewhere fun?" She asks
Amaya blinked and nods. "Uhhhhhh Sure" she says before getting up "where to?" She asks

"Mmm Applebees please?" She suggested
Len yawned as he got pulled along "I think Dad might be back soon." he said softly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned as he got pulled along "I think Dad might be back soon." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well, I wanna go do something" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel smiled at emiko's words before giggling. "Thank you." She said happiky to her
Myuki happily took kikuris hand then started for the door

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon got up and stretched a little bit✿...

''ima...take a bath. Blake, could you show me where the bath is?''

...⊹Kikuri just walked to the store with Myuki as she smiled⊹...

''its peaceful isnt it?''

TheDragoon said:
Mari sighed. "I wish mom was here to spend time with me..." She said softly, now feeling a bit depressed.
...♱Roselyn soon looked at her with concern♱...

''did she...pass away?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon got up and stretched a little bit✿...
''ima...take a bath. Blake, could you show me where the bath is?''

...⊹Kikuri just walked to the store with Myuki as she smiled⊹...

''its peaceful isnt it?''
"Of course." Blake said as he got up and took emikos hand and lead her out of the room annabel calling to them just as they left. "Don't have to much fun now." She yelled before going back to her cooking

Myuki noddes happiky to kikuri as she slithered along next to her. "I like it here, it's so fun and I always see something new

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." Blake said as he got up and took emikos hand and lead her out of the room annabel calling to them just as they left. "Don't have to much fun now." She yelled before going back to her cooking
Myuki noddes happiky to kikuri as she slithered along next to her. "I like it here, it's so fun and I always see something new

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko blushed at Annabel's words. She's only gonna take a bath, its not that shes gonna...do it with Blake......yet...✿...

...⊹Kikuri nodded. She almost forgot about Jace. She wondered how he was doing...or what hes doing on the other world. She hoped that what she called an 'idiot' is not doing anything stupid⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko blushed at Annabel's words. She's only gonna take a bath, its not that shes gonna...do it with Blake......yet...✿...

...⊹Kikuri nodded. She almost forgot about Jace. She wondered how he was doing...or what hes doing on the other world. She hoped that what she called an 'idiot' is not doing anything stupid⊹...
Blake just chukled at annabels words and at emikos blush. "Don't worry she's just playing around." He said as he lead her to the stair well and started down glad he could hide his embarasment at annabels words

Myuki noddes happily.

(Isn't jace my revolution of the supernatural guy?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Akane nodded, pointing to the small restaurant ahead of them, "Well, let's just hope he does. He isn't like me when it comes to food. He can be a little picky." She said with a smile. Akane as enjoying the company of Yumi, that and the fact she hasn't talked to many people since she's been back.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi's gaze followed to where she was pointing, seemingly thinking that was the Chinese restaurant. At the thought of food, her stomach growled again and she put a hand over it before looking back at Akane. "I use to be like that when I was younger. My mom would just cook something for dinner and half the time, I wanted something else rather then what she was cooking. I'm sure he won't be as picky when he gets older." Yumi said as she smiled a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just chukled at annabels words and at emikos blush. "Don't worry she's just playing around." He said as he lead her to the stair well and started down
Myuki noddes happily.

(Isn't jace my revolution of the supernatural guy?)

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...''

(yup)

...⊹Kikuri soon started to wonder what Jace was doing and wanted to see if Myuki was still interested in Jace's cause. But she thought she'd rather not ask since...their going to the beach and it might ruin Myuki's attitude if she asked about Jace⊹...

''hmmm...i wonder how the others are doing on the other world...you think their okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...''

(yup)

...⊹Kikuri soon started to wonder what Jace was doing and wanted to see if Myuki was still interested in Jace's cause. But she thought she'd rather not ask since...their going to the beach and it might ruin Myuki's attitude if she asked about Jace⊹...

''hmmm...i wonder how the others are doing on the other world...you think their okay?''
Blake chukled at her words before they got to the bath area and he opned the door to a changing room for her. "Here you go the door on the other side of this room will lead to the bath." He said to her

"I think there just fine." Myuki said happily as she hugged kikuris arm

Meanwhile back on earth jace layed there abmist the rubble of his house blood trickling from his head as he slowly got up and looked around glad he had told every one to go into hiding before he was attacked. "At least in alive." He said with a small sigh as he looked over to a half standing wall was his eyes resting on a burning picture of him and his parents before the sounds of helicopters drew his gaze to the sky as humans repeled down from helicopters guns in hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back