• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len didn't fall back asleep, but stayed cuddling Rin for the warmth.

[/QUOTE]
Rin groaned a bit. "How long have I been sleeping?" She asks tiredly, cuddling close to len

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was close to hyperventilating, her mind swimming with images of what she saw in front of her, when suddenly she felt herself fall unconscious and into a dream. She wasn't quite sure what she was dreaming, but it wasn't unpleasant and the images seemed to fade away like they were nothing. This went on for a whole until soon Lilliana felt herself come back to consciousness, once again laying in Ayen's grasp. She didn't freak out this time though, instead looking up at him with a confused and, frankly, young and innocent look♧...
"What just..."
Ayen shook his head and smiled down at her "No one was home, so you're gonna stay at Uncle Ayen's house tilt i can get a hold of any other family members you have." he said softly as he continued forcing a smile while lying through his teeth, thought technically not lying at the same time, he felt bad all the same "Though don't worry, i'm sure my son or daughter will play with you!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin groaned a bit. "How long have I been sleeping?" She asks tiredly, cuddling close to len
Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, but you're comfy." he said as he cuddled her back.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, but you're comfy." he said as he cuddled her back.

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled. "You are too" she says. "We should get mom to take us somewhere fun today" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen shook his head and smiled down at her "No one was home, so you're gonna stay at Uncle Ayen's house tilt i can get a hold of any other family members you have." he said softly as he continued forcing a smile while lying through his teeth, thought technically not lying at the same time, he felt bad all the same "Though don't worry, i'm sure my son or daughter will play with you!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at him, slightly confused and a little scared, but she nodded anyways. So nobody was home after all... then why was the light on? And why was she going with him? Why couldn't she just stay at home and wait for her mom and brother to get home? She stood quietly, looking lost♧...

"I don't know of any other family members... mommy was an only child and I don't know about daddy's family..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi stopped as he remember that he was still at Kaori was there, letting out a sigh he turned looked at her, not bothering to hide the slightly pained look on his face. Masahi shook his head before groaning and placing a hand on his forehead♝...
"I'm guessing the old me didn't try to run from his problems? or try leaving them to others?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi with a look of concern and almost... sadness. She could tell he was still upset, and it was her fault. Things really had changed over all the years they were apart, it seemed. He never used to be like this. That's what really made her sad☆...

"The Masahi I know wouldn't give up, even if the odds were stacked impossibly against him."

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled. "You are too" she says. "We should get mom to take us somewhere fun today" she says
Len nodded and chuckled "That sounds nice." he said softly as he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded and chuckled "That sounds nice." he said softly as he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
"But where to?" She asks, smiling back

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at him, slightly confused and a little scared, but she nodded anyways. So nobody was home after all... then why was the light on? And why was she going with him? Why couldn't she just stay at home and wait for her mom and brother to get home? She stood quietly, looking lost♧...
"I don't know of any other family members... mommy was an only child and I don't know about daddy's family..."
Ayen thought for a moment then decided it was best just to lie again "Well, i left a note on the kitchen table with my address, So i guess they'll come to get you when they get home." he said as he smiled at Lilliana again and offered her his hand "So, want to see Ayen's house?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi with a look of concern and almost... sadness. She could tell he was still upset, and it was her fault. Things really had changed over all the years they were apart, it seemed. He never used to be like this. That's what really made her sad☆...
"The Masahi I know wouldn't give up, even if the odds were stacked impossibly against him."
...♝Masahi frowned sadly before walking back to the couch and sitting down again. Taking a deep breath he stared off at seemingly nothing, looking like he was trying to look through foggy glass with a haze in his eyes as he started speaking almost to himself♝...

"Y'know, when i first woke up, i did have an idea like that, i'm alive, i can see them again, but then it turned to who are they, where am i? why am i underground, why can't i feel my arm and leg?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen thought for a moment then decided it was best just to lie again "Well, i left a note on the kitchen table with my address, So i guess they'll come to get you when they get home." he said as he smiled at Lilliana again and offered her his hand "So, want to see Ayen's house?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked back at the house. Speaking of which... she remembered going in the house, and then she was outside, in Ayen's arms. What had happened? She really wished she could see her mom, and was slightly confused about the fact that she wasn't home. Everything she could ever need, Noir could paint it into thin air. Something must have happened if she wasn't home. Was Ken okay? Worry seemed to seep into the features of the young girls face as she slowly turned her head, looking back up at Ayen. Nothing made sense and she was feeling more and more lost. Probably the only thing she really could do was go with him♧...

"...o-okay..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked back at the house. Speaking of which... she remembered going in the house, and then she was outside, in Ayen's arms. What had happened? She really wished she could see her mom, and was slightly confused about the fact that she wasn't home. Everything she could ever need, Noir could paint it into thin air. Something must have happened if she wasn't home. Was Ken okay? Worry seemed to seep into the features of the young girls face as she slowly turned her head, looking back up at Ayen. Nothing made sense and she was feeling more and more lost. Probably the only thing she really could do was go with him♧...
"...o-okay..."
Ayen smiled down at her "Besides, i got everything someone could ever need, and then some." he said as he picked her up princess style then gave her a fatherly smile "Now, if there's anything you need at my house, ask me or my son first, and that reminds me, just how old are you? My son and daughter are ten." he said as he started to fly again, this time turning to the opposite side of town before starting to go through the sky.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi frowned sadly before walking back to the couch and sitting down again. Taking a deep breath he stared off at seemingly nothing, looking like he was trying to look through foggy glass with a haze in his eyes as he started speaking almost to himself♝...
"Y'know, when i first woke up, i did have an idea like that, i'm alive, i can see them again, but then it turned to who are they, where am i? why am i underground, why can't i feel my arm and leg?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori set down the dishes and went to go sit next to him on the couch, still hesitating to touch him in an effort to comfort him. Her words almost made him leave, and she didn't want anything to jeopardize things further. So instead she sat next to him, listening to him vent about his scattered memory and what happened after she thought he died☆...

"It was the same for me when I woke up again. It was really disorienting. It took months, even years for my mind to make sense of my memories again. Like they were there but just out of reach. Some not even there at all."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori set down the dishes and went to go sit next to him on the couch, still hesitating to touch him in an effort to comfort him. Her words almost made him leave, and she didn't want anything to jeopardize things further. So instead she sat next to him, listening to him vent about his scattered memory and what happened after she thought he died☆...
"It was the same for me when I woke up again. It was really disorienting. It took months, even years for my mind to make sense of my memories again. Like they were there but just out of reach. Some not even there at all."
...♝Masahi tensed up a little when she sat next to him, but didn't want her to go away at the same time. As he listened to her words he tilted his head thinking it couldn't have been that long before sighing then mustering up the courage to ask her something, but decided to say something else without thinking♝...

"So, we saw each others deaths, but yet we're here today to talk about it....."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled down at her "Besides, i got everything someone could ever need, and then some." he said as he picked her up princess style then gave her a fatherly smile "Now, if there's anything you need at my house, ask me or my son first, and that reminds me, just how old are you? My son and daughter are ten." he said as he started to fly again, this time turning to the opposite side of town before starting to go through the sky.

[/QUOTE]
...♧The smile that Ayen gave to her reminded her of the smiles her father used to give her, and she felt a pang of sadness run through her. At the same time, it was a welcome feeling, one that she had been missing for quite a while, and her grip on Ayen tightened slightly, both from him picking her up and from thinking about her family. She really missed having a dad. That's why she wanted nothing more than to be with her mom at the moment. But she'd have to wait a little while for that it seemed. When Ayen asked how old she was, Lilliana shrunk into herself a bit, not because she was embarassed by her age but because he mentioned him having two kids around her age. She was really bad at dealing with other people, and she felt ultra shy at the thought of being around them. Lilliana looked up at Ayen, answering his question♧...

"I-I'm 8 years old."

Lumina said:
...♧The smile that Ayen gave to her reminded her of the smiles her father used to give her, and she felt a pang of sadness run through her. At the same time, it was a welcome feeling, one that she had been missing for quite a while, and her grip on Ayen tightened slightly, both from him picking her up and from thinking about her family. She really missed having a dad. That's why she wanted nothing more than to be with her mom at the moment. But she'd have to wait a little while for that it seemed. When Ayen asked how old she was, Lilliana shrunk into herself a bit, not because she was embarassed by her age but because he mentioned him having two kids around her age. She was really bad at dealing with other people, and she felt ultra shy at the thought of being around them. Lilliana looked up at Ayen, answering his question♧...
"I-I'm 8 years old."
Ayen nodded, noting she hadn't seemed to notice they had started flying. but he had dismissed it as they approached his house "Ah, you should get along with the twins just fine, though i will warn you, Len can be a bit shy, and he might be studying some scroll or something else, but he's a nice lad." he said happily as he looked over a Lilliana "But Rin can get a bit moody at times, though you're both girls, so i'm sure you might be able to work something out."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len hummed at the thought before tilting his head "I'm not sure."

[/QUOTE]
Rin got up and pulled Rin along. "Let's go out to eat" she says before going to Amaya. "Can u take us out to eat and then to somewhere fun?" She asks

Amaya blinked and nods. "Uhhhhhh Sure" she says before getting up "where to?" She asks

"Mmm Applebees please?" She suggested

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Kanae got up and took Kei with her. She walked to where Diablo was, "Diablo can you watch Kei while I go shower and get changed into my pj's? I'll come back for him when I'm done so we can both go to bed..." she said as she looked at Kei with a gentle smile.
Kei held out his little arms to his father as well as Diablo gave Kanae a gentle smile as well. "Sure, I'll get him tucked in a crib." He said softly as he took Kei and carried him in his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You ok?!?" Rivee immediately asked her wirriedly as he looked over her face then into her eyes waiting for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"yeah im fine, thanks to you"

HimeragiSeiker said:
i can...totally relate to another character(s) (Mitsu and Neo (cuz Neo sometimes absorbs chaos from Mitsu))
''hm...alrighty''
Mari sighed. "I wish mom was here to spend time with me..." She said softly, now feeling a bit depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back