• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "I love our family" He said softly. (Last post of the night~)
Sam chuckled and nods. "It is pretty amazing huh" she says smiling (night fam)

Ayen slowly came out of the cloud when he was sure the attackers were crushed and killed. As he did he looked around before tapping Lilliana's shoulder "So, where was your house Little Lilliana?" he asked as he moved them away from the the scene of carrnage below and lower to the ground so they wouldn't be as easily spotted.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Rin was still sleeping, her arms around Len, nuzzling against him
Len yawned his his sleep as he pressed against Rin while smiling.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had her eyes closed and her chin rested on the tops of her knees, like she was intending on sleeping exactly like that. The smallest hint of a smile was on her lips though, so she was definitely still awake. Kaori sat still, eventually speaking in a slightly tired tone☆...
"I'm actually quite fine here. You didn't need to do that."
...♝Masahi shook his head again as he pressed his back to the back of the couch then patted the area between him and the edge of the couch as he slightly smiled at her. Who would even let a childhood friend sleep like that? Well, not him at-least, that was for sure. Masahi then sighed and spoke softly♝...

"Kaori, i'd rather sleep on the floor than let you sleep like that."

@Lumina[/URL]
...♧Lilliana had been holding tightly onto Ayen, not knowing what else to do. For the first time in her life, she had actually been scared. Her whole body froze up, a d she wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back. So she had grasped onto Ayen, hiding her face and hoping they wouldn't die. So now that things seemed to be over, she raised her head up a bit to look up at him and around at her surroundings, still holding tightly on to him♧...

"I-It's in this direction. Just a little farther. It's a white house."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned his his sleep as he pressed against Rin while smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya stood at the door and looked over at him, smiling. "Looks may be deceiving" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his head again as he pressed his back to the back of the couch then patted the area between him and the edge of the couch as he slightly smiled at her. Who would even let a childhood friend sleep like that? Well, not him at-least, that was for sure. Masahi then sighed and spoke softly♝...
"Kaori, i'd rather sleep on the floor than let you sleep like that."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori didn't move from the spot, looking more and more like she was actually going to fall asleep like that. She seemed quite stable like that, despite it being a not-so-ideal position to sleep in. Kaori spoke, her voice more tired than last time☆...

"You remember our training. We had to learn how to sleep anywhere in any position. This is actually pretty comfortable compared to a lot of other times I've fallen asleep."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had been holding tightly onto Ayen, not knowing what else to do. For the first time in her life, she had actually been scared. Her whole body froze up, a d she wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back. So she had grasped onto Ayen, hiding her face and hoping they wouldn't die. So now that things seemed to be over, she raised her head up a bit to look up at him and around at her surroundings, still holding tightly on to him♧...
"I-It's in this direction. Just a little farther. It's a white house."
Ayen nodded before before flying till he saw the white house and landed in front of it before looking down at Lilliana and smiling "We're here, but i don't feel anything alive inside." he said softly as he rubbed her head "But i guess home is home."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stood at the door and looked over at him, smiling. "Looks may be deceiving" she says quietly
Len slowly opened his eyes before turning his head "Mom, is that you i hear?" he asked softly.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't move from the spot, looking more and more like she was actually going to fall asleep like that. She seemed quite stable like that, despite it being a not-so-ideal position to sleep in. Kaori spoke, her voice more tired than last time☆...
"You remember our training. We had to learn how to sleep anywhere in any position. This is actually pretty comfortable compared to a lot of other times I've fallen asleep."
...♝Masahi moved to flick her nose, but stopped when she spoke. As he took in what she said he made a pained face before moving his legs off the side of the couch and sighing sadly as he looked down and spoke softly as his voice became uneasy and he let out the quietest of sobs near the end♝...

"The thing is Kaori, i don't, i can't remember anything before i woke up from being crushed, i still had the skills from training, but no memories of it, i had the imagines of people and feelings attached to them, but no idea who they were, and i mostly still don't...."

Ξ"Tch... Crying is for the weak..."Ξ

ΞKano said to himself. His form changed from human to Angel humanoid. He got up from his bed after crying a small storm. He forgot the reason he cried. He didn't know why he cried in the first place. He slowly walked out from his home and exited through the front gates. The gates closed behind him silently and Kano started to walk around town for something interesting to find.Ξ

Ω

"Hm... It seems Neko disappeared? Oh well... It was fun..."

Ω

Ω

Isaac sighed as he looked around for anymore entertaining arcade games. He had loads of money to spend and never needed to worry about it.

Ω

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi moved to flick her nose, but stopped when she spoke. As he took in what she said he made a pained face before moving his legs off the side of the couch and sighing sadly as he looked down and spoke softly as his voice became uneasy and he let out the quietest of sobs near the end♝...
"The thing is Kaori, i don't, i can't remember anything before i woke up from being crushed, i still had the skills from training, but no memories of it, i had the imagines of people and feelings attached to them, but no idea who they were, and i mostly still don't...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori opened her eyes, to see Masahi sitting up now, and upset. She listened to him talk, and her expression changed to a sadder one, and she sat still, just looking at him. Now she felt bad. That was a bad way to say it. After he was finished Kaori reached out a hand as if to comfort him, but stopped halfway, retracting her hand. She didn't want to make things worse. Instead, she looked at him for another moment before shifting her gaze to her hands and speaking☆...

"I didn't mean it like- I-I'm sorry."

...☆With that, Kaori got up to grab the empty cups of theirs, moving to go wash them☆...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slowly opened his eyes before turning his head "Mom, is that you i hear?" he asked softly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked over at Len. "Yea" she says with a slight nod

Rin buried her face into his shoulder in her sleep

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded before before flying till he saw the white house and landed in front of it before looking down at Lilliana and smiling "We're here, but i don't feel anything alive inside." he said softly as he rubbed her head "But i guess home is home."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded as they approached, looking at the house. Nothing alive inside, huh? Mom must be out shopping or something, and Ken was probably with that girl that came over that one time... makes sense. But... the lights were on inside. Not trying to think too much on it, Lilliana reluctantly let go of Ayen, looking up at him before making her way to the side door. Finding the key under the mat she opened it, walking inside. The door led to a hallway, directly leading to the kitchen, and Lilliana called out through the house to see if anybody was home♧...

"Hello? Mommy? Ken? Are you h-"

...♧Lilliana froze when she reached the kitchen, seeing the awful scene there. Her mind could barely register what was going on in front of her. There was red, and a body - the body of her mother to be exact, and some kind of object in her hand... before she realized what was happening tears were streaming down her face as she screamed bloody murder, her hands grasping at the side of her head♧...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori opened her eyes, to see Masahi sitting up now, and upset. She listened to him talk, and her expression changed to a sadder one, and she sat still, just looking at him. Now she felt bad. That was a bad way to say it. After he was finished Kaori reached out a hand as if to comfort him, but stopped halfway, retracting her hand. She didn't want to make things worse. Instead, she looked at him for another moment before shifting her gaze to her hands and speaking☆...
"I didn't mean it like- I-I'm sorry."

...☆With that, Kaori got up to grab the empty cups of theirs, moving to go wash them☆...
...♝Masahi sat there and moved his hands to hold them together as he thought. In truth he probably could of used comfort, but he wouldn't admit it, after all, it would probably be torn away just like everything else he ever had, right? Masahi stood up and put his shirt back on and started at the door for a moment before sighing, starting to remember the lesson he was taught by the old man, this world is just a nightmare, or at least that's what he thought before taking a few steps towards the door♝...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Len. "Yea" she says with a slight nod
Rin buried her face into his shoulder in her sleep
Len nodded tiredly before nuzzling back to Rin "You saw nothing...." he said softly before closing his eyes again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded tiredly before nuzzling back to Rin "You saw nothing...." he said softly before closing his eyes again.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya chuckled "okay then"

She says before walking out smiling

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded as they approached, looking at the house. Nothing alive inside, huh? Mom must be out shopping or something, and Ken was probably with that girl that came over that one time... makes sense. But... the lights were on inside. Not trying to think too much on it, Lilliana reluctantly let go of Ayen, looking up at him before making her way to the side door. Finding the key under the mat she opened it, walking inside. The door led to a hallway, directly leading to the kitchen, and Lilliana called out through the house to see if anybody was home♧...
"Hello? Mommy? Ken? Are you h-"

...♧Lilliana froze when she reached the kitchen, seeing the awful scene there. Her mind could barely register what was going on in front of her. There was red, and a body - the body of her mother to be exact, and some kind of object in her hand... before she realized what was happening tears were streaming down her face as she screamed bloody murder, her hands grasping at the side of her head♧...
Ayen was gonna wait outside until he heard Lilliana's scream and he rushed inside and saw the scene as well, which made him act on an old instinct that caused him to place his hands on her head and use his Fae magick to cause her to sleep and induce a dream, not a nightmare, but a dream which he could influence. Once he was sure he did it he looked to Noir's body with a troubled sigh and patched it up as best he could before cleaning up the blood and hiding the gun before remembering that the humans called a number on the phone for this, so he grabbed a phone and called it before taking Lilliana with him as he left the house, allowing her to wake up.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi sat there and moved his hands to hold them together as he thought. In truth he probably could of used comfort, but he wouldn't admit it, after all, it would probably be torn away just like everything else he ever had, right? Masahi stood up and put his shirt back on and started at the door for a moment before sighing, starting to remember the lesson he was taught by the old man, this world is just a nightmare, or at least that's what he thought before taking a few steps towards the door♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had almost made it to the kitchen when she noticed Masahi start to leave for the door. She turned so fast she almost knocked everything out of her hands, but managed to keep it from falling. Her eyes widened a bit, and she took a small step toward him, a slightly upset look on her face☆...

"Youre... leaving already..?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled "okay then" She says before walking out smiling
Len huffed before starting to fall asleep again, enjoying the warmth from cuddling.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed before starting to fall asleep again, enjoying the warmth from cuddling.

[/QUOTE]
Rin stayed asleep for another hour before waking up.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen was gonna wait outside until he heard Lilliana's scream and he rushed inside and saw the scene as well, which made him act on an old instinct that caused him to place his hands on her head and use his Fae magick to cause her to sleep and induce a dream, not a nightmare, but a dream which he could influence. Once he was sure he did it he looked to Noir's body with a troubled sigh and patched it up as best he could before cleaning up the blood and hiding the gun before remembering that the humans called a number on the phone for this, so he grabbed a phone and called it before taking Lilliana with him as he left the house, allowing her to wake up.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was close to hyperventilating, her mind swimming with images of what she saw in front of her, when suddenly she felt herself fall unconscious and into a dream. She wasn't quite sure what she was dreaming, but it wasn't unpleasant and the images seemed to fade away like they were nothing. This went on for a whole until soon Lilliana felt herself come back to consciousness, once again laying in Ayen's grasp. She didn't freak out this time though, instead looking up at him with a confused and, frankly, young and innocent look♧...

"What just..."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had almost made it to the kitchen when she noticed Masahi start to leave for the door. She turned so fast she almost knocked everything out of her hands, but managed to keep it from falling. Her eyes widened a bit, and she took a small step toward him, a slightly upset look on her face☆...
"Youre... leaving already..?"
...♝Masahi stopped as he remember that he was still at Kaori was there, letting out a sigh he turned looked at her, not bothering to hide the slightly pained look on his face. Masahi shook his head before groaning and placing a hand on his forehead♝...

"I'm guessing the old me didn't try to run from his problems? or try leaving them to others?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁When they would reach the surface Kyoko immediatley breathed in the air
"dang plant's in the water"

☁She mumbled.
"You ok?!?" Rivee immediately asked her wirriedly as he looked over her face then into her eyes waiting for an awnser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back