• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Not without my pillows" He said jokingly
Sam smiled and shook her head a little. "Jeez" she says with a chuckle

Riley ran upstairs and went to her room and started drawing something "be right back" she called out as she went up the stairs

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea just a little" she says with a small chuckle
Len chuckles and smiles at her "Looks like you could use someone to cuddle with~" he teases.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i have none right now. considering i was...sleeping for 5 years..''
...♱Roselyn said before she giggled a little♱...

''how about you? well, i suppose you dont have a lot of hobbies since your still so young''
Mari blinked a few times. "Huh? I-I don't have any hobbies really... But I do enjoy looking at flowers!" She said happily.

((Mari's mind is young, but she can take on many forms so her age appearance can change at will, however, her actual age at the moment is 8. Her age is accelerated a bit due to the Chaos Kin's energy inside her, but thankfully, her holy blood from her mothers side cancels out the Chaos Kin's negative properties, thus she is a bit chaotic neutral if saddened...))

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times. "Huh? I-I don't have any hobbies really... But I do enjoy looking at flowers!" She said happily.
((Mari's mind is young, but she can take on many forms so her age appearance can change at will, however, her actual age at the moment is 8. Her age is accelerated a bit due to the Chaos Kin's energy inside her, but thankfully, her holy blood from her mothers side cancels out the Chaos Kin's negative properties, thus she is a bit chaotic neutral if saddened...))
i can...totally relate to another character(s) (Mitsu and Neo (cuz Neo sometimes absorbs chaos from Mitsu))

''hm...alrighty''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckles and smiles at her "Looks like you could use someone to cuddle with~" he teases.

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled and nods. "Just a little" she says in a playfull but tired tone

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon passed out while leaning on Nanami. You could tell she passed out because her hand dropped into the water in a certain way☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked over at Fuyumi as soon as she heard a splash in the water. She realized that she was passed out and smiled softly before picking her up. It probably wasn't the best thing, to have someone sleep in a tub. Even though Nanami was with her, she still didn't think Fuyumi should stay in there. Stepping out of the bath, she walked towards the counter and set her down before drying both Fuyumi and herself off, then getting them both dressed. Luckily, Nanami had brought clothes along while she had carried Fuyumi in earlier. Picking her up again, Nanami exited the bathroom and carried her over to her room, making sure to be careful as she did.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hands onto Asuka's hip, his lips soon connecting with her cheek♅...
“ It's fine, I wouldn't be much of a husband if I let my pregnant wife cook, would I?~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji analysed Lumina's response, noting that she was staring at the treeline for a few moments. He leaned forward towards her and spoke, a curious expression forming on his faceΨ...

“ Are you sure? ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji as he leaned forward toward her. She noticed he seemed to be studying her, for some reason. Lumina wasn't sure why, but she gave him a small smile, trying to reassure him as she responded to his question. She wasn't sure how convincing she sounded though♤...

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Really."

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and nods. "Just a little" she says in a playfull but tired tone
Len walked over to the bed and offered her his hand "Well, if we both want to nap....."

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami looked over at Fuyumi as soon as she heard a splash in the water. She realized that she was passed out and smiled softly before picking her up. It probably wasn't the best thing, to have someone sleep in a tub. Even though Nanami was with her, she still didn't think Fuyumi should stay in there. Stepping out of the bath, she walked towards the counter and set her down before drying both Fuyumi and herself off, then getting them both dressed. Luckily, Nanami had brought clothes along while she had carried Fuyumi in earlier. Picking her up again, Nanami exited the bathroom and carried her over to her room, making sure to be careful as she did.

...☫Fuyumi was just unconscious. But not in a good way. She was well...still affected by the drugs☫...

...✦It was Zenya's day off from Closer missions. She now didnt have anything to do really. So she just sat on the couch watching TV in Celia's house✦...

''...is this what most of my team calls boredom...?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked over to the bed and offered her his hand "Well, if we both want to nap....."

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat up and grabbed his hand "Yea" she says with a nod

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi yawned and stretched before grabbing his tea and finishing it before setting it back down. he then looked over at Kaori as he pulled off his shirt and gloves, showing that the arm that was crushed was pure white, along with some scaring on his chest♝...
"I sleep with my shirt off, i hope you don't mind."

...♝Masahi then started to lean against the arm of the couch as he grabbed one of the bags of chips and opened it.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori glanced over, still drinking her tea. Her eyes scanned over his arm and chest, noting how different they looked. Well, that part of his body had been crushed, after all, so it makes sense it might look different. Setting her cup down, Kaori started walking toward her room, stopping to look over her shoulder at Masahi before disappearing from sight☆...

"I'm just gonna change into pajamas. I'll be right back."

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat up and grabbed his hand "Yea" she says with a nod
Len sat on the bed, next to Rin "Okay." he said as he slid his legs under the blanket.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sat on the bed, next to Rin "Okay." he said as he slid his legs under the blanket.

[/QUOTE]
Rin moved over for him to get in and smiled a little

TheDragoon said:
Kei just kept making baby noises...
Diablo hummed a happy tune, mostly because he had just experienced the greatest day of his life. His son being born. Though what nobody knew... Was what the baby WAS exactly...

Deep down... The baby held a power unlike any other Exceeds... He would be known as... The very first Demon Exceed.
Kanae got up and took Kei with her. She walked to where Diablo was, "Diablo can you watch Kei while I go shower and get changed into my pj's? I'll come back for him when I'm done so we can both go to bed..." she said as she looked at Kei with a gentle smile.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori glanced over, still drinking her tea. Her eyes scanned over his arm and chest, noting how different they looked. Well, that part of his body had been crushed, after all, so it makes sense it might look different. Setting her cup down, Kaori started walking toward her room, stopping to look over her shoulder at Masahi before disappearing from sight☆...
"I'm just gonna change into pajamas. I'll be right back."
...♝Masahi nodded before stretching out on the couch and yawning as his body took up most the couch, leaving a little leg room without bending his legs. As he waited he munched on some chips knowing they really wouldn't effect him except for taste. As he waited he started to slowly smirk, letting out a small chuckle before calling out playfully♝...

"If you're gonna try to sleep on the couch as well, then you'll have to use me as a body pillow~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len laid down then slightly smiled at Rin.

[/QUOTE]
Rin layed back down and wrapped her arms around Len. "Sleep well" she mumbled

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded before stretching out on the couch and yawning as his body took up most the couch, leaving a little leg room without bending his legs. As he waited he munched on some chips knowing they really wouldn't effect him except for taste. As he waited he started to slowly smirk, letting out a small chuckle before calling out playfully♝...
"If you're gonna try to sleep on the couch as well, then you'll have to use me as a body pillow~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori laughed softly to herself as she changed into her pajamas, which was some shorts and a tanktop. She came out, a hand on her hip as she looked at Masahi's figure on the couch, shaking her head. She sat down on the end of the couch by his feet, curling into a ball, smirking down at Masahi☆...

"Oh really now?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin layed back down and wrapped her arms around Len. "Sleep well" she mumbled
Len nodded and nuzzled against her "You to." he said softly as he closed his eyes and hugged her back.

(Time skip?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hands onto Asuka's hip, his lips soon connecting with her cheek♅...
“ It's fine, I wouldn't be much of a husband if I let my pregnant wife cook, would I?~ ”

-------------------------

...ΨKenji analysed Lumina's response, noting that she was staring at the treeline for a few moments. He leaned forward towards her and spoke, a curious expression forming on his faceΨ...

“ Are you sure? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushes lightly from the kiss on her cheek before she pouted, soon leaning forward a little as she spoke❦...

"But I want to cook something for you. It's not like me being pregnant makes things that difficult. Besides, I'm starting to get hungry again and I feel like cooking."

tumblr_n22hi9rfu81qg41kno3_250.gif

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori laughed softly to herself as she changed into her pajamas, which was some shorts and a tanktop. She came out, a hand on her hip as she looked at Masahi's figure on the couch, shaking her head. She sat down on the end of the couch by his feet, curling into a ball, smirking down at Masahi☆...
"Oh really now?"
...♝Masahi sighed then shook his head playfully as he chuckled. As he sat up he folded his arms over his chest as he smirked down at her, he wasn't gonna let her sleep like that♝...

"Fine, i'll make more room."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len nodded and nuzzled against her "You to." he said softly as he closed his eyes and hugged her back.
(Time skip?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yea)

Rin was still sleeping, her arms around Len, nuzzling against him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then shook his head playfully as he chuckled. As he sat up he folded his arms over his chest as he smirked down at her, he wasn't gonna let her sleep like that♝...
"Fine, i'll make more room."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had her eyes closed and her chin rested on the tops of her knees, like she was intending on sleeping exactly like that. The smallest hint of a smile was on her lips though, so she was definitely still awake. Kaori sat still, eventually speaking in a slightly tired tone☆...

"I'm actually quite fine here. You didn't need to do that."

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and shook her head a little. "Jeez" she says with a chuckle
Riley ran upstairs and went to her room and started drawing something "be right back" she called out as she went up the stairs
Marcus laughed a little "I love our family" He said softly. (Last post of the night~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back