• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before he ruffled her hair, causing her to pout "Hey! I just fixed that!" she called before laughing a little.
Roland chuckled then pecked her cheek "It's not like we're gonna go swimming or anything, or out at night." he teased before flicking a bit of her hair into her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''whenever you are''
...♱She said as she finished her tea♱...
Mari gently took Roselyn's hand and began to walk with her through the garden. "So, umm... Do you have any hobbies?" She asked her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then pecked her cheek "It's not like we're gonna go swimming or anything, or out at night." he teased before flicking a bit of her hair into her face.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I still like to look tidy regardless" she said with a smile before the hair flicked into her face brushed over her nose, tickling it, causing her to let a small sneeze.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I still like to look tidy regardless" she said with a smile before the hair flicked into her face brushed over her nose, tickling it, causing her to let a small sneeze.
Roland tried to keep a straight face when Dakota sneezed, and manged it for a moment before letting out a small laugh "Could you be any more adorable?" he asked as he smiled at her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled "Yeah, I promise~" she said as she smiled over at Luke "So is there any earth things I can help you out with at the moment? she asked tilting her head lightly.
@Mayyflower
Luke thought about it. "Not that I can think of right now" he says

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
Marcus laughed "That's for her to find out"
( xD I started cracking up)

Riley nods. "I don't want to be in there when you punish mommy, that will be pretty scary to watch mommy get spankings" she says with a chuckle, not understanding anything he meant

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then fell onto his pillow and smiled at Rin before yawning jokingly "You're not the only one."

[/QUOTE]
Rin yawned too before chuckling. "I need a nap" she says

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((anyone free?))

[/QUOTE]
((I have a character, but I might be going to sleep soon I dont know))

--------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland tried to keep a straight face when Dakota sneezed, and manged it for a moment before letting out a small laugh "Could you be any more adorable?" he asked as he smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pushed the piece of hair behind her ear "Adorable?, It was a sneeze" she said with a small giggle

--------------

Mayyflower said:
Luke thought about it. "Not that I can think of right now" he says
"Alrighty, If there is something later, dont be afraid to ask~" she said with a smile "Anyways, how have you been?" she asked happily

Nonalaka said:
"The mall? ah, me too" she said with a nod "I havent been there in a bit so I decided to maybe take a look around" she said as she glanced in the direction of the mall.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria went to the mall every so often, the last time she went was probably sometime last week. She didn't get anything though, Maria judged liked to go window shopping to see what she could buy because... she usually didn't have a lot of money or just didn't have any at all. This time, she came prepared though and had brought her wallet with her. Maria smiled lightly at Ilaani, "I like going to the mall most of the time, I just never usually buy anything. Since we're headed to the same place, why don't we just walk together?" She suggested as her gaze drifted towards the direction of the mall as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota pushed the piece of hair behind her ear "Adorable?, It was a sneeze" she said with a small giggle
Roland smirked then tilted her chin up "Let me have my moment." he teased quietly before gently kissing her lips then stepping away.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked at her "Yeah, i could to." he said before looking at the bed.

[/QUOTE]
Rin climbed up onto the bed and put her pillow back on the bed

Nonalaka said:
((I have a character, but I might be going to sleep soon I dont know))
--------------

--------------

"Alrighty, If there is something later, dont be afraid to ask~" she said with a smile "Anyways, how have you been?" she asked happily
Luke smiled "I've been good how about you?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin climbed up onto the bed and put her pillow back on the bed
Len looked up at her before giving her the pillow back "I guess i'll be in my room."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked up at her before giving her the pillow back "I guess i'll be in my room."

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods at grabbed her pillow. "Okay" she mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods at grabbed her pillow. "Okay" she mumbled
Len tilted his head while looking at her "What? already tired enough to only mumble?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari gently took Roselyn's hand and began to walk with her through the garden. "So, umm... Do you have any hobbies?" She asked her.
''i have none right now. considering i was...sleeping for 5 years..''

...♱Roselyn said before she giggled a little♱...

''how about you? well, i suppose you dont have a lot of hobbies since your still so young''

Rael grinned as he picked up his bag and began walking out of the coffee shop he was at. It was the first time he had ever had coffee, his parents had never let him try it before, they had said he was hyper enough without it, but then again they were probably right. Rael didn’t like the taste of the coffee he had just drank, it was to bitter, but he did like this giddy feeling it left him with. Turning, Rael ran down a nearby side street where he stared in through to window of a sweets shop and debated whether or not to go in.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head while looking at her "What? already tired enough to only mumble?"

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Yea just a little" she says with a small chuckle

Mayyflower said:
( xD I started cracking up)
Riley nods. "I don't want to be in there when you punish mommy, that will be pretty scary to watch mommy get spankings" she says with a chuckle, not understanding anything he meant
Marcus rubbed his head

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded, though she wasn't to sure if it was okay. Mostly because she didn't remember having any other type of stomach pains when she was pregnant before, but then again she was pregnant for less then a day or maybe more. But if Akira said everything was fine, then Asuka wasn't going to worry herself about it. Picking up the dog in her lap, she extended her legs out until the touched the floor so she was no longer levitating. Asuka smiled lightly as she spoke❦...
"Well, I won't worry about it to much then. You're hungry? I can make you anything you feel like having."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he placed his hands onto Asuka's hip, his lips soon connecting with her cheek♅...

“ It's fine, I wouldn't be much of a husband if I let my pregnant wife cook, would I?~ ”

-------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded at his first comment, looking off into the distance a bit. She had grown to love the view on this world. It was a gorgeous view, looking out toward a forest. This time of year, the leaves were starting to turn colors, and Lumina's mind absent-mindedly scanned over the treelines, taking in the color. But Kenji's question snapped her back to reality, and her back straightened out of surprise. She glanced down at her unfinished food before giving Kenji a nervous smile and responding♤...
"A-ah, no, not really. I'm fine though."
...ΨKenji analysed Lumina's response, noting that she was staring at the treeline for a few moments. He leaned forward towards her and spoke, a curious expression forming on his faceΨ...

“ Are you sure? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back