• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite now started breathing heavily. He used up a lot of energy so he was very tired. He should probably rest.
@LunaCrosby
Lexi sighed and shook her head before touching him and warping them to the house, putting him on the bed to sleep

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori took a sip of her own cup of tea, her eyes closing at the feeling of the hot liquid going down her throat. It was always soothing, and was definitely relaxing after the day she had. Kaori found herself yawning again, and she looked over at Masahi as he mentioned going to bed. As he spoke the idea became more favorable, and she nodded, relaxing back against the couch as she spoke, sleepiness lacing her words☆...
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."
...♝Masahi yawned and stretched before grabbing his tea and finishing it before setting it back down. he then looked over at Kaori as he pulled off his shirt and gloves, showing that the arm that was crushed was pure white, along with some scaring on his chest♝...

"I sleep with my shirt off, i hope you don't mind."

...♝Masahi then started to lean against the arm of the couch as he grabbed one of the bags of chips and opened it.♝...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Guess there's no sleeping..." He sat up his shirt off, but he didn't care as he walked out
Riley was still pouting in the dinning room as she ate.

Sam chuckled and got up and went upstairs to check on Noah

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she was broke free River rushed her and him to the surface as fast as he could one arm wraped around her while the other worked tirelessly with his legs to get her to the surface so she could get some air

[/QUOTE]
☁When they would reach the surface Kyoko immediatley breathed in the air

"dang plant's in the water"

☁She mumbled.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled then got on his knees smacked her belly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled and got up and smacked him back, a little force used

Mayyflower said:
Riley was still pouting in the dinning room as she ate.
Sam chuckled and got up and went upstairs to check on Noah
Marcus walked into the living room "Huh....My power increased 100 times due to age....I wonder how strong I am now."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked into the living room "Huh....My power increased 100 times due to age....I wonder how strong I am now."
Riley heard Marcus and smiled before running out and hugging him. "Hi daddy!" She says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
Riley heard Marcus and smiled before running out and hugging him. "Hi daddy!" She says sweetly
Marcus looked down at her and smiled before hugging back "Hey baby"

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled and got up and smacked him back, a little force used
Len chuckled then used the same amount of force when he smacked her back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon finished her food and sighed happily✿...
''that was delicious!''

''alright. lets go to the store then?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she smiled at Myuki while holding out her hand⊹...

...☫Fuyumi just leaned more into Nanami feeling very safe with her☫...

''ah...i see...''

...♱Roselyn soon just smiled and sipped her tea happily. She now wondered what Mari thought of her as♱...

''hey Mari...what do you see me as? im only curious...''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami stayed quiet after that, occasionally running her free hand over the water. She enjoyed the peace and quiet really.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria smiled lightly as Ilaani said she liked her name, "Thank you~" She stated before she blanked at where she was originally headed. Having been so caught up in the moment and her phone, she forgot where. Well wasn't that great? Maria thought for a moment, tapping a finger on her chin as she did. Was it a cafe she was going to? Back to the school or movies maybe? The mall? The mall seemed to ring an instant bell to her and she soon realized that was where she was originally headed to get something. Maria smiled again before she spoke, "I was headed towards the mall, now that I remember."

"The mall? ah, me too" she said with a nod "I havent been there in a bit so I decided to maybe take a look around" she said as she glanced in the direction of the mall.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked down at her and smiled before hugging back "Hey baby"
"Happy birthday" she says smiling up at him. "Mom said I couldn't bother you cause you were in the room trying to sleep" she pouted a little

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then pecked her lips "Okay Dakota, i wont force you on this, now how about we go change into our swimming outfits?" he said as he nuzzled her nose before pulling away.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him, nuzzling him back before nodding her head "Alright then~"

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami stayed quiet after that, occasionally running her free hand over the water. She enjoyed the peace and quiet really.

...☫Fuyumi soon passed out while leaning on Nanami. You could tell she passed out because her hand dropped into the water in a certain way☫...

Mayyflower said:
"Happy birthday" she says smiling up at him. "Mom said I couldn't bother you cause you were in the room trying to sleep" she pouted a little
"She did now huh? Trust me later tonight she will be punished for it"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him, nuzzling him back before nodding her head "Alright then~"
Roland smiled then walked to the bedroom to strip down before pulling on his swimming trunks and a t-shirt.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka went to the fridge, pulling out the ingredients he knew they would need to make the soup, like chicken, celery, and carrots, and placed them on the counter. He then stepped back, looking to Moriko for approval. "We can make it with this stuff, right?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko looked at what he gathered up for a moment before smiling and nodding her head "Yep~ we can"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then used the same amount of force when he smacked her back.

[/QUOTE]
"gahh" she grunts before smiling and falling back down onto the floor and laying there. "I give up" she says

shortyshot8 said:
"She did now huh? Trust me later tonight she will be punished for it"
( O.o )

"A punishment?" She blinks. "Is she gonna get spankings?" She asks, tilting her head

Kairassi giggled "Yeah, I promise~" she said as she smiled over at Luke "So is there any earth things I can help you out with at the moment? she asked tilting her head lightly.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
"gahh" she grunts before smiling and falling back down onto the floor and laying there. "I give up" she says
Len chuckled then fell onto his pillow and smiled at Rin before yawning jokingly "You're not the only one."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then walked to the bedroom to strip down before pulling on his swimming trunks and a t-shirt.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply clicked her fingers, immediately her outfit changing into her swimming gear, a light dress over it. she smiled to herself a little as she fixed at her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply clicked her fingers, changing into her swimming gear, a light dress over it. she smiled to herself a little as she fixed at her hair.
Roland walked out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen as he smiled at Dakota "You look simply beautiful~" he said sweetly as he walked over and ruffled her hair playfully.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland walked out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen as he smiled at Dakota "You look simply beautiful~" he said sweetly as he walked over and ruffled her hair playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him before he ruffled her hair, causing her to pout "Hey! I just fixed that!" she called before laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back