• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked around the place as he waited for Kaori to make the tea. After a while he took off the cloak he was wearing, leaving him in a long sleeve black shirt his and black traveling pants. He then sat on the couch and yawned before using Kamui to store his cloak before lying down and speaking softly♝...

"I will don't worry Kaori."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smiled, seeing Masahi get settled in. It really was nice to see him again, and in a peaceful setting and not amidst a battlefield. And most importantly... it was nice to see him alive. Seeing Masahi again was the last thing she ever expected, so she was going to enjoy having him back. Kaori finished making the tea (after nearly burning herself on it) and brought out a cup for him and one for herself, setting snacks on the table next to the couch, taking a seat next to Masahi☆...

"Good to hear it."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori smiled, seeing Masahi get settled in. It really was nice to see him again, and in a peaceful setting and not amidst a battlefield. And most importantly... it was nice to see him alive. Seeing Masahi again was the last thing she ever expected, so she was going to enjoy having him back. Kaori finished making the tea (after nearly burning herself on it) and brought out a cup for him and one for herself, setting snacks on the table next to the couch, taking a seat next to Masahi☆...
"Good to hear it."
...♝Masahi smiled at her as he took the tea and took a sip, making a happy sound before setting it down. Masahi then looked down at her wondering if she had aged (To him it appeared she hadn't), he also wondered how long she had been revived for, and by who. He set those thoughts aside for later, right now he just felt like sleeping♝...

"I think i might just get some sleep right now."

Mayyflower said:
After a short amount of time sam finished cooking and called Riley to come eat
Riley went into the kitchen and started eating. "Where's daddy?" She asks

"He sleeping Hun" she says "so don't bother him okay?" She says

Riley sighs. "But I wanna see him" she pouts a bit
Marcus just stared up unable to sleep

TheDragoon said:
Due to encouragement, the car lazily fell to the ground his voice went back and forth between Yuya and Kite.
"L-Lex- D- I- Ie!"

He said, his speech almost completely not understandable. Yuya was clutching his head, trying to cover his ears to keep the girls voice out, so he wouldn't change back.
Lexi frowned slightly then shook her head. "Please kite, dont give up!" she yelled even louder "If I can do it you can" she muttered before thinking about her, Harper and zero's conversation when she was being controlled, she looked down at her stomach and then back up at kite.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus just stared up unable to sleep
Riley continued to eat. "Can I just go tell him something?" she asks trying to get a way into their room to see marcus

Sam nods. "Yea when he wakes up" she says with a slight chuckle

Riley slumped into her seat. "Not fair.." she mumbled

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed surprised when she said 'hunters'. "Hunters? Is someone or something hunting you?" She asked, now concerned and worried for her safetly.
''by hunters, i mean mercenaries being payed by another group to just drive my family blood line out...i have no idea why though...but Nanase said that they'd be dead. so it should be safe..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smirked as he took the hit before hitting her again.

[/QUOTE]
Rin slid off the bed and whacked him with the pillow

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then rolled off the bed, smacking her legs with his pillow.

[/QUOTE]
Rin laughed lightly and curled her feet up and smacked his stomach with the pillow

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had to think for a moment if it was considered normal. She didn't exactly know much about pregnancy because she never really took the time to read up on all of the stuff there was. There were a few symptoms she knew off of the top of her head, but something about stomach pains wasn't one of them. Asuka was basically taking a shot in the dark with this one, she didn't have the slightest clue as to if it was normal or not. She soon spoke as she removed her arm from over her stomach and set it on top of Sparky, who was now curled up on her lap and dozing off, making small whimpering sounds as if he were having some type of dream❦...
"I... don't really know. I would think not, but it could be normal."
...♅Akira thought for a moment as he shifted his gaze from Asuka's stomach to her face, replying when he was done with his thoughts♅...

“ Hm, how unusual. Oh well, I'm sure everything's fine~ I'm still rather hungry.. ”

---------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at her unfinished food, hiding it under a napkin. She was feeling nauseous just looking at it. So instead she continued drinking her drink, nodding in agreement at Kenji. He was right... it was all of her practice that made her finally be able to use her powers and her wings♤...
"Very true. You just have to get up and do it."
...ΨKenji replied as he picked up a glass and filled it with Coca Cola, shortly before taking a small drinkΨ...

“ Precisely~ ”

...ΨKenji then noticed the piece of unfinished food protruding from beneath a napkin, prompting him to talk as he shifted his gazeΨ...

“ Not hungry? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowned slightly then shook her head. "Please kite, dont give up!" she yelled even louder "If I can do it you can" she muttered before thinking about her, Harper and zero's conversation when she was being controlled, she looked down at her stomach and then back up at kite.
Yuya screamed as he was losing his hold on Kite's body. When he finally let go, Kite passed out, taking short breaths.

He was out cold.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''by hunters, i mean mercenaries being payed by another group to just drive my family blood line out...i have no idea why though...but Nanase said that they'd be dead. so it should be safe..''
Mari felt reassured by her words, now feeling more at ease that she would be ok. She finished her tea and offered her hand to her. "Are you ready to go?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Yuya screamed as he was losing his hold on Kite's body. When he finally let go, Kite passed out, taking short breaths.
He was out cold.
Lexi's eye widen before she ran over to him. "Kite!?" She yelled before scanning his body and relaxed a bit. "Good your still alive" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment as he shifted his gaze from Asuka's stomach to her face, replying when he was done with his thoughts♅...
“ Hm, how unusual. Oh well, I'm sure everything's fine~ I'm still rather hungry.. ”

...ΨKenji replied as he picked up a glass and filled it with Coca Cola, shortly before taking a small drinkΨ...

“ Precisely~ ”

...ΨKenji then noticed the piece of unfinished food protruding from beneath a napkin, prompting him to talk as he shifted his gazeΨ...

“ Not hungry? ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded at his first comment, looking off into the distance a bit. She had grown to love the view on this world. It was a gorgeous view, looking out toward a forest. This time of year, the leaves were starting to turn colors, and Lumina's mind absent-mindedly scanned over the treelines, taking in the color. But Kenji's question snapped her back to reality, and her back straightened out of surprise. She glanced down at her unfinished food before giving Kenji a nervous smile and responding♤...

"A-ah, no, not really. I'm fine though."

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement, "Neither do I. Though I will admit, I have quite the appetite sometimes. In my opinion, I consider people who don't gain as much lucky. Like you and I." She told her with a smile. "I'll probably get some takeout for my son while we're there. He's probably hungry also."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled lightly, she did consider herself lucky for not having to gain as much weight as others. Even if she did gain weight, Yumi still worked out from time to time so she didn't have much to worry about. "Well that's nice. I'm sure he'll appreciate the food."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eye widen before she ran over to him. "Kite!?" She yelled before scanning his body and relaxed a bit. "Good your still alive" she says
Kite now started breathing heavily. He used up a lot of energy so he was very tired. He should probably rest.

@LunaCrosby

TheDragoon said:
Mari felt reassured by her words, now feeling more at ease that she would be ok. She finished her tea and offered her hand to her. "Are you ready to go?" She asked.
''whenever you are''

...♱She said as she finished her tea♱...

Mayyflower said:
Rin laughed lightly and curled her feet up and smacked his stomach with the pillow
Len smiled then got on his knees smacked her belly.

Mayyflower said:
Riley continued to eat. "Can I just go tell him something?" she asks trying to get a way into their room to see marcus
Sam nods. "Yea when he wakes up" she says with a slight chuckle

Riley slumped into her seat. "Not fair.." she mumbled
Marcus sighed "Guess there's no sleeping..." He sat up his shirt off, but he didn't care as he walked out

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at her as he took the tea and took a sip, making a happy sound before setting it down. Masahi then looked down at her wondering if she had aged (To him it appeared she hadn't), he also wondered how long she had been revived for, and by who. He set those thoughts aside for later, right now he just felt like sleeping♝...
"I think i might just get some sleep right now."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori took a sip of her own cup of tea, her eyes closing at the feeling of the hot liquid going down her throat. It was always soothing, and was definitely relaxing after the day she had. Kaori found herself yawning again, and she looked over at Masahi as he mentioned going to bed. As he spoke the idea became more favorable, and she nodded, relaxing back against the couch as she spoke, sleepiness lacing her words☆...

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon finished her food and sighed happily✿...
''that was delicious!''

''alright. lets go to the store then?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she smiled at Myuki while holding out her hand⊹...

...☫Fuyumi just leaned more into Nanami feeling very safe with her☫...

''ah...i see...''

...♱Roselyn soon just smiled and sipped her tea happily. She now wondered what Mari thought of her as♱...

''hey Mari...what do you see me as? im only curious...''
@Daniel reaving @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Precisely~ ”

“ Not hungry? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded, though she wasn't to sure if it was okay. Mostly because she didn't remember having any other type of stomach pains when she was pregnant before, but then again she was pregnant for less then a day or maybe more. But if Akira said everything was fine, then Asuka wasn't going to worry herself about it. Picking up the dog in her lap, she extended her legs out until the touched the floor so she was no longer levitating. Asuka smiled lightly as she spoke❦...

"Well, I won't worry about it to much then. You're hungry? I can make you anything you feel like having."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back