• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite just continued to give off his insane grin. "I knowwwww! That's the point! Kill innocent people for absolutely no reason~, because it's fun~" He said, his eyes filled with the flame of hell. It was becoming impossible to see him, cars and debris flying everywhere.
"If you want to hurt someone... Then get the fuck down here and fight me spare them" she says using her magic to try and stop the flying cars

Mayyflower said:
Rin groaned playfully before looking over at him from under the pillow
Len smirked down at her as he placed his pillow on his shoulder.

Mayyflower said:
"If you want to hurt someone... Then get the fuck down here and fight me spare them" she says using her magic to try and stop the flying cars
Yuya stopped the chaotic build up suddenly and landed on the ground, the ball of shadow surrounding him gone. He smirked at her more. "So, you want to fight me? Good luck... Who am I kidding? Luck or not, YOUR GOING TO HELL!" He yelled as a large landslide of cars started being thrown in her direction. A magical shield that tried to guard them would probably eventually break from the pressure of the blows.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smirked down at her as he placed his pillow on his shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Rin continued to look at him from under the pillow. "What are you doing?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Sparky and then back to Asuka, replying as he looked at her stomach♅...
“ Ah, I see~ Stomach pains? Is that normal during pregnancy? ”

------------------

...ΨKenji nodded as he laughed lightly, replying to Lumina as he finished his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah, practice makes perfect, after all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had to think for a moment if it was considered normal. She didn't exactly know much about pregnancy because she never really took the time to read up on all of the stuff there was. There were a few symptoms she knew off of the top of her head, but something about stomach pains wasn't one of them. Asuka was basically taking a shot in the dark with this one, she didn't have the slightest clue as to if it was normal or not. She soon spoke as she removed her arm from over her stomach and set it on top of Sparky, who was now curled up on her lap and dozing off, making small whimpering sounds as if he were having some type of dream❦...

"I... don't really know. I would think not, but it could be normal."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel giggked at her
"Ok" Myuki said happilt

(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon finished her food and sighed happily✿...

''that was delicious!''

''alright. lets go to the store then?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she smiled at Myuki while holding out her hand⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled softly as she rested her cheek on the top of her head. She was glad that Fuyumi was here safe with her. "You're welcome... I'd do anything for you~" Nanami said softly as she closed her eyes as well, pulling her a little closer.

...☫Fuyumi just leaned more into Nanami feeling very safe with her☫...

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled back, appreciating her politeness. "Your welcome, it was nothing anyway, my dad taught me how to cook and stuff." She said with a giggle.
''ah...i see...''

...♱Roselyn soon just smiled and sipped her tea happily. She now wondered what Mari thought of her as♱...

''hey Mari...what do you see me as? im only curious...''

TheDragoon said:
Yuya stopped the chaotic build up suddenly and landed on the ground, the ball of shadow surrounding him gone. He smirked at her more. "So, you want to fight me? Good luck... Who am I kidding? Luck or not, YOUR GOING TO HELL!" He yelled as a large landslide of cars started being thrown in her direction. A magical shield that tried to guard them would probably eventually break from the pressure of the blows.
"Been there.. Done that" she yells. "I may not survive but at least I tried to get kite back" she yells

Mayyflower said:
Rin continued to look at him from under the pillow. "What are you doing?" She asks
Len shrugged his shoulders "Not sure." he said before gently hitting her with the pillow again.

Mayyflower said:
"Been there.. Done that" she yells. "I may not survive but at least I tried to get kite back" she yells
Yuya was about to slam a massive truck on her as he had almost broken through, but stopped himself, grabbing his arm and dropping the car.

"Don't you hurt her you bastard!"

He hollered at himself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon finished her food and sighed happily✿...
''that was delicious!''

''alright. lets go to the store then?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she smiled at Myuki while holding out her hand⊹...

...☫Fuyumi just leaned more into Nanami feeling very safe with her☫...

''ah...i see...''

...♱Roselyn soon just smiled and sipped her tea happily. She now wondered what Mari thought of her as♱...

''hey Mari...what do you see me as? im only curious...''
Mari scratched her head. "I don't really fully understand what you mean but I guess I think of you as my best friend?" She asked. "A pretty best friend too, your hair looks nice and your eyes are pretty~" She laughed a bit before taking a sip of her tea.

TheDragoon said:
Mari scratched her head. "I don't really fully understand what you mean but I guess I think of you as my best friend?" She asked. "A pretty best friend too, your hair looks nice and your eyes are pretty~" She laughed a bit before taking a sip of her tea.
...♱Roselyn blushed for a bit but the blush soon retreated as she giggled a little before taking a sip of her tea. Something about what Mari said made her heart beat hard for only a pulse♱...

Roman, still playing as if he were sleep, heard the voices close in on him. He slowly opened his eyes, immediately using Kamui to send the guards away to a different dimension. Once they were completely gone, which only took mere seconds, Roman freed himself, only to fall to the ground. He coughed a few times, spitting up some blood. It didn't bother him. It was either stay and die or escape, and he didn't plan on death. Once he got to his feet, he began to walk, a hand on his stomach. Roman soon came to a stop, and propped himself up on a wall. "Fuck... My sides." He winced. He then heard some more voices, they sounded as if they were searching this time. Roman had no choice, but to turn back to run. He was out of luck though, it was a dead end. The voices stopped and shadows closed in on his position.

"Hey, Roman. Where were you going?"

"Just getting some fresh air..."

"Well you made quite the ruckus."

"Sorry."

"Well it's time to pay for your wrongdoings and take another nap like the good little boy you are."

"Once again. Sorry, but I have somewhere to be."

"You'll get there soon, after we capture you again..."

Roman made and ran at the guy, lightning soon engulfed his hands, as he went in for a lightning blade.

latest

The male raised a hand and smiled, "No." He said, as he raised a hand and popointed. The other male who accompanied him, stepped in that area. He crouched down, and as soon as Roman made it to them, a giant blade pierced his stomach.

latest

"A- A-" Roman couldn't get the words out of his mouth, and soon passed out from loss of blood.

"Too easy... Take him back to where he was."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "Not sure." he said before gently hitting her with the pillow again.

[/QUOTE]
Rin laughed a little before hitting him back

TheDragoon said:
Yuya was about to slam a massive truck on her as he had almost broken through, but stopped himself, grabbing his arm and dropping the car.
"Don't you hurt her you bastard!"

He hollered at himself.
Lexi grinned a little. "What's wrong, couldn't do it?" She asks with a smirk

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grinned a little. "What's wrong, couldn't do it?" She asks with a smirk
Yuya continued to struggle, slowly lifting the truck again from the lack of encouragement Kite was getting.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn blushed for a bit but the blush soon retreated as she giggled a little before taking a sip of her tea. Something about what Mari said made her heart beat hard for only a pulse♱...
Mari looked around the garden with a gentle smile. "The garden is pretty isn't it?" She asked Roselyn. "There's so many different kinds of flowers... Each one more unique than the last." She said softly. "It's wonderful right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari looked around the garden with a gentle smile. "The garden is pretty isn't it?" She asked Roselyn. "There's so many different kinds of flowers... Each one more unique than the last." She said softly. "It's wonderful right?"
''y-yeah...same goes for...other people too...''

...♱She said mumbling the 2nd and last part♱...

TheDragoon said:
Yuya continued to struggle, slowly lifting the truck again from the lack of encouragement Kite was getting.
"Keep fighting kite!" She cried out using her power to push the truck out of the way

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah...same goes for...other people too...''
...♱She said mumbling the 2nd and last part♱...
Mari turned to look at her, wondering what she said because she didn't hear the 2nd or last part because she mumbled it. "Huh? I didn't hear that last part..." She said, giving a apologetic gaze.

Mayyflower said:
"Keep fighting kite!" She cried out using her power to push the truck out of the way
Due to encouragement, the car lazily fell to the ground his voice went back and forth between Yuya and Kite.

"L-Lex- D- I- Ie!"

He said, his speech almost completely not understandable. Yuya was clutching his head, trying to cover his ears to keep the girls voice out, so he wouldn't change back.

TheDragoon said:
Mari turned to look at her, wondering what she said because she didn't hear the 2nd or last part because she mumbled it. "Huh? I didn't hear that last part..." She said, giving a apologetic gaze.
''uh? oh no no its fine! i was just...talking to myself here..''

...♱Roselyn said smiling at her in an apologetic way while waving her hands in front of her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''uh? oh no no its fine! i was just...talking to myself here..''
...♱Roselyn said smiling at her in an apologetic way while waving her hands in front of her♱...
Mari nodded and smiled sweetly at her once more. "Alright! So, do you want to go on a walk after this?" She asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and smiled sweetly at her once more. "Alright! So, do you want to go on a walk after this?" She asked her.
''sure...i dont mind a nice walk...just as long as those hunters are said to be dead...''

...♱Roselyn said still worrying about them♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure...i dont mind a nice walk...just as long as those hunters are said to be dead...''
...♱Roselyn said still worrying about them♱...
Mari seemed surprised when she said 'hunters'. "Hunters? Is someone or something hunting you?" She asked, now concerned and worried for her safetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back