• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, thanks, I like your name too~ " she said with a smile as she moved her hands to her pockets "So~, where were you going that you were so distracted if you dont mind me asking of course" she said with a light chuckle at the last part.

"But still, the thought of my clothes suddenly being burned off is embarrassing!" she said with a blush as she shook her head

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria smiled lightly as Ilaani said she liked her name, "Thank you~" She stated before she blanked at where she was originally headed. Having been so caught up in the moment and her phone, she forgot where. Well wasn't that great? Maria thought for a moment, tapping a finger on her chin as she did. Was it a cafe she was going to? Back to the school or movies maybe? The mall? The mall seemed to ring an instant bell to her and she soon realized that was where she was originally headed to get something. Maria smiled again before she spoke, "I was headed towards the mall, now that I remember."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori gave a half smile before making her way toward the dorms. She couldn't help but yawn, despite the drugs wearing off she still felt their after effects, making her a lot more tired than she would be otherwise. Plus the ordeal with her mind that Masahi dealt with. Part of her felt like if she sat on the couch she'd fall asleep right away, though she knew she wouldn't be that rude. They soon came up to the girls section of dorms, and Kaori efficiently inserted the key and opened the door into a nicely kept dorm. It was minimalistically designed, with not much in it but the necessities. The couch sat along one wall, next to that was the door that lead to the bedroom, which also was minimalistic. Kaori set her keys and pouches on the counter, going to the kitchen to get a small snack. She looked over her shoulder at Masahi before speaking☆...
"Well, home sweet home... want anything to eat or drink?"
...♝Masahi smiled back at her before starting to follow to the dorms. As they walked he noticed her yawn, but thought little of it, but rather, he thought she just had a long day. Plus what he did with her memories was bound have some effect. He mostly stayed his now usual quiet as she lead him to her dorm, making a mental note that they separated the dorm by gender so if he wanted to come and go he'd have to use Kamui to teleport. He let out a small yawn himself by the time they got to the door of her dorm, and as he she opened her door he noticed how miminal she kept her dorm, but soon dismissed the thought when she mentioned food, it would be poliet to accept, even though he didn't need it♝...

"U-umm, yeah, a snack sounds g-great."

Nonalaka said:
"But still, the thought of my clothes suddenly being burned off is embarrassing!" she said with a blush as she shook her head
Roland smiled then pecked her lips "Okay Dakota, i wont force you on this, now how about we go change into our swimming outfits?" he said as he nuzzled her nose before pulling away.

Roman slowly opened his eyes, wincing in pain. He felt as if he were stuck, but he didn't look to see if it were true. He was in too much pain to move. Roman sighed, and remained position he was in, staring at the sky.

499dd99fcb617c8dd97263ed485747284a042ed5_hq.jpg

A few hours passed, in which Roman had fell back to sleep. He didn't open his eyes this time, they remained shut and his head facing up. A few more minutes passed and he heard voices. They sounded close, and he didn't like it. He tried to open his eyes, but blood trailed down his face, blinding him on one side. "If I stay here...
I'll die." He said, as he activated his sharingan.

hqdefault.jpg

The voices contained to close in, and Roman immediately played as if he were sleep again, waiting for them to come closer.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled lightly, hearing Yumi run toward her. Once Yumi stopped running and was at Akane's side, she listened to her talk, giving her an immediate response once she finished, "It's alright with me. As long as we eat something good. I just hope I don't eat too much." She said, rubbing her stomach.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi giggled lightly as she listened to Akane. She felt the same way about eating anything good, but she would most likely eat as much as her stomach could fit. Which was a lot for someone her size. Luckily, she brought her wallet along with her, so Akane wouldn't have to pay for her share of the meal if she had forgotten it or just ordered rather expensive food. "I usually like to eat a lot, it's a bad habit I suppose. Though I don't gain that much weight from all the food I eat."

Mayyflower said:
Rin scrunched her nose when he pokes it. "Yea.. Reading is my thing" she says with a chuckle
"And trying to tease and toy with your twin." he said playfully as he smiles at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"And trying to tease and toy with your twin." he said playfully as he smiles at her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin chuckled and smiled back at him before taking a pillow and lightly smacked him with it playfully before putting the pillow over her head

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka turned herself over again before sitting up, soon setting Sparky on to her lap. She set an arm over her stomach and pet the small dachshund with her free hand, soon speaking❦...
"I've had him for a long time, a couple of days or a day after I met you. Sparky use to be a small mince tailed fox, but then I turned him into a dog so he'd be normal. And it's just small stomach pains."
...♅Akira looked at Sparky and then back to Asuka, replying as he looked at her stomach♅...

“ Ah, I see~ Stomach pains? Is that normal during pregnancy? ”

------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded, agreeing completely. Everybody deserves the chance to learn and train, no matter their skill level. She set her sandwhich down, not enjoying the feeling of food in her stomach. Instead she grabbed a drink, taking a sip before responding♤...
"Yes, though sometimes it's not a bad thing to work on more basic techniques though. The more you do it, the more you can solidify your skill in doing it."
...ΨKenji nodded as he laughed lightly, replying to Lumina as he finished his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah, practice makes perfect, after all~ ”

Mayyflower said:
(I'll just wing it, meaning I'll make Lexi go back to normal >.<)
((Ok, here he comes ._.))

Yuya managed to resume control of Kite's body, a evil smirk growing on his face as the chaotic ball grew larger, tearing the fabric of the universe. "Eradicate all who oppose me... That is my one and true goal!" He laughed before raising his hand and a large clump of cars and debris flew around him, throwing and slamming into buildings, but mostly towards the 2 who chose to resist him. The clump was growing bigger as well, meaning pretty soon it would be impossible to even get close to him.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Sparky and then back to Asuka, replying as he looked at her stomach♅...
“ Ah, I see~ Stomach pains? Is that normal during pregnancy? ”

------------------

...ΨKenji nodded as he laughed lightly, replying to Lumina as he finished his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah, practice makes perfect, after all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked at her unfinished food, hiding it under a napkin. She was feeling nauseous just looking at it. So instead she continued drinking her drink, nodding in agreement at Kenji. He was right... it was all of her practice that made her finally be able to use her powers and her wings♤...

"Very true. You just have to get up and do it."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded, happy that he agreed, she moved herself to peck him on the lips before smiling "Lets get started~" she chimed.

-----------------
Madoka went to the fridge, pulling out the ingredients he knew they would need to make the soup, like chicken, celery, and carrots, and placed them on the counter. He then stepped back, looking to Moriko for approval. "We can make it with this stuff, right?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled back at her before starting to follow to the dorms. As they walked he noticed her yawn, but thought little of it, but rather, he thought she just had a long day. Plus what he did with her memories was bound have some effect. He mostly stayed his now usual quiet as she lead him to her dorm, making a mental note that they separated the dorm by gender so if he wanted to come and go he'd have to use Kamui to teleport. He let out a small yawn himself by the time they got to the door of her dorm, and as he she opened her door he noticed how miminal she kept her dorm, but soon dismissed the thought when she mentioned food, it would be poliet to accept, even though he didn't need it♝...
"U-umm, yeah, a snack sounds g-great."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori nodded, getting out some random snack items, like chips and granola bars and the like. She grabbed two glasses, getting everything out that she needed to make tea for them. She occasionally glanced over at Masahi as she did so☆...

"Make yourself at home, while you're here."

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL], did you miss my reply again?
((Yes, I'm sorry ;-; I was busy this weekend so I missed a lot of replies.. can you repost?))

TheDragoon said:
((Ok, here he comes ._.))
Yuya managed to resume control of Kite's body, a evil smirk growing on his face as the chaotic ball grew larger, tearing the fabric of the universe. "Eradicate all who oppose me... That is my one and true goal!" He laughed before raising his hand and a large clump of cars and debris flew around him, throwing and slamming into buildings, but mostly towards the 2 who chose to resist him. The clump was growing bigger as well, meaning pretty soon it would be impossible to even get close to him.

@LunaCrosby
Lexi hurried to control her own body, getting rid of her dark self. "Kite stop! Your hurting innocent people for no reason" she yelled waving her arms

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili climbed into the bed beside Elyse, wrapping his arms around her once again, as he began to feel tired. "I'm not going anywhere, Elie. I've got a promise to keep to you, after all..."

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse snuggled up against him, her grip on his torso tightening as he mentioned his promise. His promise... was that he was never going to leave her again. That's what she hoped at least♒...

"...good."

TheDragoon said:
The baby was opening its eyes as he heard his mother's voice. Diablo was doing dishes in the kitchen. The baby just smiled and made baby noises at her. It appeared he could not speak English yet.
Kanae rubbed his stomach and laughed at the cute baby. "Diablo will be jealous if I love you more than him. Don't tell him I said that...haha"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori nodded, getting out some random snack items, like chips and granola bars and the like. She grabbed two glasses, getting everything out that she needed to make tea for them. She occasionally glanced over at Masahi as she did so☆...
"Make yourself at home, while you're here."
...♝Masahi looked around the place as he waited for Kaori to make the tea. After a while he took off the cloak he was wearing, leaving him in a long sleeve black shirt his and black traveling pants. He then sat on the couch and yawned before using Kamui to store his cloak before lying down and speaking softly♝...

"I will don't worry Kaori."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and smiled back at him before taking a pillow and lightly smacked him with it playfully before putting the pillow over her head
Len chuckled then smirked at her before grabbing another pillow and hitting her back gently.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi giggled lightly as she listened to Akane. She felt the same way about eating anything good, but she would most likely eat as much as her stomach could fit. Which was a lot for someone her size. Luckily, she brought her wallet along with her, so Akane wouldn't have to pay for her share of the meal if she had forgotten it or just ordered rather expensive food. "I usually like to eat a lot, it's a bad habit I suppose. Though I don't gain that much weight from all the food I eat."

Akane nodded in agreement, "Neither do I. Though I will admit, I have quite the appetite sometimes. In my opinion, I consider people who don't gain as much lucky. Like you and I." She told her with a smile. "I'll probably get some takeout for my son while we're there. He's probably hungry also."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then smirked at her before grabbing another pillow and hitting her back gently.

[/QUOTE]
Rin groaned playfully before looking over at him from under the pillow

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hurried to control her own body, getting rid of her dark self. "Kite stop! Your hurting innocent people for no reason" she yelled waving her arms
Kite just continued to give off his insane grin. "I knowwwww! That's the point! Kill innocent people for absolutely no reason~, because it's fun~" He said, his eyes filled with the flame of hell. It was becoming impossible to see him, cars and debris flying everywhere.

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse snuggled up against him, her grip on his torso tightening as he mentioned his promise. His promise... was that he was never going to leave her again. That's what she hoped at least♒...
"...good."
Kili smiled softly, and kissed Elyse softly on the forehead. "I can feel your exhaustion. You can sleep, Elie. We'll be doing much more tomorrow, and I want you to be well rested~" He said, his gentle voice becoming slightly more suggestive as he leaned down to nip her neck playfully. He finished with a teasing laugh, and stroked her hair as he waited for her to sleep.

Nanne said:
Kanae rubbed his stomach and laughed at the cute baby. "Diablo will be jealous if I love you more than him. Don't tell him I said that...haha"
Kei just kept making baby noises...

Diablo hummed a happy tune, mostly because he had just experienced the greatest day of his life. His son being born. Though what nobody knew... Was what the baby WAS exactly...

Deep down... The baby held a power unlike any other Exceeds... He would be known as... The very first Demon Exceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back