• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam went straight to the room and got dressed In sweats and a t-shirt. "God damn" she says holding her forehead before she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth
Riley hugged Marcus. "Give mom a big hug for me, she's not feeling well and I'm not sure if I can heal whatever she has" she says
Marcus blinked "What do you mean...?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''......okay slender man...''

[/QUOTE]
He started using sign language saying 'I need ice'

Lumina said:
((Nice!))
Elyse grinned, leaning back on one of her hands.

"It was a self proclaimed title, who am I to argue?"

She winked, kicking her legs in midair.
Sighing Everest put down the guitar and said,

"... This is bad. It's only been a few days and I'm already falling into a state of monotony... I need to shoot something and fast..."

Drawing his colts faster than the blink of an eye, he had them spinning at high speed like a cowboy out of an old western movie. Catching the grips of the guns, he un-cocked the hammers, and held the guns loosely at his sides before asking Elyse,

"Do you know of any, A, areas where generic monsters are attracted to and need to be defeated in order to "protect the peace", B, Assholes who need to have their asses handed to them for generic reasons, or C, realtors offices so I can find Fenris and kick his ass until he gives me my phone back so I can get a contract so I can legally shoot something?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What do you mean...?"

He started using sign language saying 'I need ice'
Riley shrugged. "I dont know, I've never felt it before in someone" she says

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki stood and motioned toward the bed. "I know this information must be a lot to handle, so I offer you children rest for a bit. I must head back down to the sewers, for somebody might already have my presence and be coming here now." He explains, looking toward the door.
"No you can't leave us! Please..... Please don't leave us like mama did" she asked him as She tarted to cry

Katie ran over and grabbed the mans hand and looked up at him

Lily did the same as Katie

shortyshot8 said:
"Can you come here?"
Sam put the tooth brush down. "In a mintue" she says before she finished brushing her teeth, she walked over to where Riley and Marcus was. "What do you need?" She asks keeping her arms crossed

Mayyflower said:
Sam put the tooth brush down. "In a mintue" she says before she finished brushing her teeth, she walked over to where Riley and Marcus was. "What do you need?" She asks keeping her her arms crossed
Marcus grabbed her hands in his "Are you okay?"

Lumina said:
((Ayy you finally caught it xD ))
Lumina gave another smile, looking out the window at the sky, seeing the sunset had disappeared and the stars were coming out. She closed the curtains so Ansom could sleep, turning to face Ansom.

"You're very welcome."
(My brain is slow xD )

Ansom was grateful when Lumina closed the curtain so he nodded to show it. He turned to the girl. "You must be crazy for allowing a stranger to sleep in your dorm. Either crazy or stupid....." He smiled. "But, I doubt it is the latter."

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her eyes. " what?" She asks
Marcus smiled his grip on her hands being tighter before he kissed her forehead "It's nothing" He lied (I caught on quick xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared up at Akira and stuck her tongue out as she vanished from where she sat and appeared in a chair across from the couch. She laughed again, "I love it and you~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked over towards Asuka, replying as he sat normally and smiled♅...

“ Ooh~ Getting elusive, are we?~ ”

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540.png

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled his grip on her hands being tighter before he kissed her forehead "It's nothing" He lied (I caught on quick xD )
( xD you are one smart cookie lol)

Sam nods slowly. "Okay" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back