• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina stood, standing on (temporarily) stable feet, her hand still in Al's, and her gaze moved over to his, wondering what he wanted.
Al put a hand on her cheek "You are fine...I promise"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "You are nothing...Kagura...Is nothing....Sam........Is nothing"
Sam narrowed her eyes.

"And you, William, Jack, and al are nothing, so get the hell out of my face" she says with a smirk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro just seemed to be bouncing with glee, seeming more childish now.
Harper looked at Hiro. "Calm down" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes.
"And you, William, Jack, and al are nothing, so get the hell out of my face" she says with a smirk
Marcus cracked his neck "First....Get me Riley"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, sliding her hand down his arm to interlink their fingers.
"Oh yeah, definitely. It's kinda like, whenever you feel like doing something, you do it. If something happens along the way, you just roll with it. It's easy ~ "

She flipped her hair out of her face and behind her head.

Lumina stayed sitting for a moment before hesitantly extended a hand to him, trying to keep her hand from shaking too much. It's not like she was in any danger... right?
Takeshi gave her his normal, evil-like smirk. "Really? Maybe I'll follow the flow me. It's telling me, I should give you a kiss~" he said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then, go find Fuyumi in her room, shes down the hallway to your left''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "A-Alright..." He said before his entire face melted

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and looked up at Akira, her blush still evident on her cheeks. "You're so weird," she laughed lightly and removed her arms from her chest, soon leaving them at her sides.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, getting onto the couch and crawling over to her, soon propping himself above her with his hands. He spoke as he leaned in, attempting to kiss her♅...

“ You love it~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Roma started to cry as he spoke not wanting anyone but her mother or possibly him "b-but I want mama" she said in a hurt and devastated whimper
Katie slowly started to cry but tried to keep it hidden

Lily did the same as Katie

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki stood and motioned toward the bed. "I know this information must be a lot to handle, so I offer you children rest for a bit. I must head back down to the sewers, for somebody might already have my presence and be coming here now." He explains, looking toward the door.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus cracked his neck "First....Get me Riley"
"Riley... Honey time to go" she calls keeping a eye on Marcus.

Riley came out. "Stop fighting" she says walking over to Sam

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hurry up, your entire face is melted...''

[/QUOTE]
William rushed to the room and knocked loudly

Mayyflower said:
"Riley... Honey time to go" she calls keeping a eye on Marcus.
Riley came out. "Stop fighting" she says walking over to Sam
Marcus sighed "Let's go home"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, getting onto the couch and crawling over to her, soon propping himself above her with his hands. He spoke as he leaned in, attempting to kiss her♅...
“ You love it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared up at Akira and stuck her tongue out as she vanished from where she sat and appeared in a chair across from the couch. She laughed again, "I love it and you~"

Roman said:
Luke stood up and followed her, "If we were gonna do anything, can we stop at my place? I'm gonna need some clothes." He said, looking at his bloody pants and torn shirt. "Why didn't they take these off?"
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William rushed to the room and knocked loudly
Marcus sighed "Let's go home"
*Fuyumi opened the door as a blizzard burst out from her room*

''hm? who are you?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi opened the door as a blizzard burst out from her room*
''hm? who are you?''

[/QUOTE]
He couldn't speak due to his face

Roman said:
(( Isn't he headless? xD ))
(Yep)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped them back home
Sam went straight to the room and got dressed In sweats and a t-shirt. "God damn" she says holding her forehead before she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth

Riley hugged Marcus. "Give mom a big hug for me, she's not feeling well and I'm not sure if I can heal whatever she has" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back